Miley Cyrus Reveals Good Girl & Bad Girl Sides: Which Do You Like Better?

Wed, July 13, 2011 6:21pm EST by 17 Comments

zs.noemi

Posted at 11:20 AM on July 20, 2011

in both dress beautiful, but if i gotta choose, i choosing bad Miley!

lariinhaa

Posted at 7:47 PM on July 19, 2011

é obvio que é boa neeh???

Aquarela

Posted at 7:59 AM on July 18, 2011

Porra, vocês são uma droga de site só sabe pensar mal das pessoas! Uma Miley má? caralho ela não está sendo má, ela está sendo madura e sexy, apenas. Ela tem 18 anos, sabe bem o que está fazendo agora chamar os outros de Miley má? Afinal, vocês são uns trouxas que só sabem falar merda das pessoas! ‘-‘ Não era de se esperar outra coisa de vocês né queridinhos . u-u

Gabi :)

Posted at 4:05 PM on July 21, 2011

isso é modo de falar o.o é só fazer uma leitura não autorizada que você acaba entendendo o outro sentido, tipo preto por ser uma cor escura acaba lembrando uma coisa má e branco por ser claro nos lembra uma coisa boa, isso não quer dizer q a Miley tem dupla personalidade ou que ela seja uma megera, mas é que nem a teoria do yin e yang (todo lado bom tem seu lado mal e todo mal tem seu lado bom) nada de mais.

Juli

Posted at 4:42 PM on July 15, 2011

Good Miley :)

Smiler

Posted at 12:28 PM on July 15, 2011

You are pathetic. Do you think Miley needs you for her to succeed, but look at you Bonnie. You gain life talking about a star like her, she takes pity on you because you are totally indifferent to all the people of the world. You’re a useless. Leave Miley alone, dammit. You always have a way of speaking ill of her and that is getting tired. Create shame in the face and make a decent web site and for God’s sake, stop talking about Miley. She does not need or will need you.

Florencia

Posted at 7:31 PM on July 14, 2011

Miley is Perfect! Good Miley is the Besth!

anjella sofia ladaga

Posted at 9:23 AM on July 14, 2011

miley is so cute in that outfit and in that picture!!!!!!

The Boy

Posted at 9:04 AM on July 14, 2011

I’m Dispointed than all of this because I don’t know what to say to my monter I thought I knew her Miley your manic how you dare you threat me this way ever sence isn’t my fault that your acting crazy I’m sorry ms. Can’t tamed your jerk Miley I hope your learn form your mistakes your hurting me what kind of person are you? anyway besides your not my best friend anymore, I’m the manic that I never knew you turn your back on me! you help my friend as I put it in words miley and Hannah were done!

ER

Posted at 8:13 AM on July 14, 2011

More like Miley, white dress, black dress as part of a few dresses in a shoot she did for her tour. You read all sorts of nonsense into things Miley does. But we are used to it here.

meemvv

Posted at 6:05 AM on July 14, 2011

◎★◎i very like web==lets go◎★◎

believe you will love it.

====( w w w )( jordan forworld )( c o m )

BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!

ChysaPatz

Posted at 6:05 AM on July 14, 2011

i don’t think that miley is a bad girl…nor goos at all….she is just her self…sometimes can be bad and sometimes is the best girl in the world…we all have good and bad days….and i don’t think that she can’t decide….she wants to be herself and this sometimes make her bad girl…but she doesn’t want to dissapoint her fans….i love her…she has made mistakes…who hasn’t?she is real!she is talented beautiful and ….bad girl or good girl?that’s up to her!

MileyCyrusHBIC

Posted at 5:34 AM on July 14, 2011

Good Miley or Bad Miley? I honestly don’t think she’ll change from either a good girl to a bad girl or vice versa because of a media poll. She’s neither of these sides. She’s Miley. She shouldn’t be judged apon for pictures that she’s in. I highly doubt that she wanted to be in these pictures to see which girl she should be. Maybe she just wanted a to dress up in black and look sexy, which is fine because it’s her life. Maybe she just wanted to dress in white, which is fine, because it’s her life. She’s not gonna change herself for a stupid voting poll.

Glam Rocker

Posted at 11:05 PM on July 13, 2011

i love her in both ways but when she’s good its better

I'm a fan :O

Posted at 9:48 PM on July 13, 2011

I like both ! :/
She is beautiful always, whether she uses in their attire good girl or bad girl

Gina

Posted at 7:59 PM on July 13, 2011

She is amazing !
in both (: we all have a good and a bad side in us :)’¨

but miley is so amazing

The Voice of Reason

Posted at 6:24 PM on July 13, 2011

The side she picked couldn’t be more obvious…..