Bonnie Says: Poor Pin Thin Kate Middleton Probably Fears Being Called 'Princess of Pork', Like Sarah Ferguson!

Wed, July 13, 2011 11:15am EDT by 7 Comments

charlotte car service|car service in charlotte|charlotte limo

Posted at 2:03 PM on June 10, 2012

Excellent items from you, man. I have take note your stuff previous to and you are just extremely excellent. I really like what you’ve obtained here, certainly like what you are saying and the best way during which you are saying it. You’re making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to keep it wise. I cant wait to learn far more from you. This is really a tremendous site.

Alexis

Posted at 11:27 AM on July 14, 2011

Bonnie, you should starve to be clever, your posts are always lame, you’re probably the one having a distorted view of your body

RiceMartha

Posted at 7:55 AM on July 14, 2011

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, PennyOrder.com

Natalie

Posted at 5:21 PM on July 13, 2011

She could be stressed out right now, she’s in a position that none of us have ever been in and will never be in. Why does America put so much emphasis on weight? Let her be, this has probably been a crazy few months for her.

Marina

Posted at 4:39 PM on July 13, 2011

Seriously girls; Get real. I think she’s beautiful, but there should be no doubt that she needs to gain some weight. She’s sending a bad message for girls, and I don’t believe it’s healthy for her body either. I know an anorexic who’s 5’8” and weighs 105 lbs.. SHE’S too thin, Kate at 95 (or something like that) is wayyy to thin.

v

Posted at 1:15 PM on July 13, 2011

Please,leave the girl alone.She may wants to be thin now so that she can gain as much weight as she wants when she gets pregnant.

chelsey

Posted at 11:38 AM on July 13, 2011

Wow, look at her parents…there NOT fat. Why r u trying to start something. The media really must love to put pressure on young girls/women. First they’re too fat…now there too thin. Katherine has been planning a wedding, gotten married, travel to Canada and the USA. Anyone who know what it is like to be under PRESSURE knows there going to lose wieght. Kate can eat and eat, nothing will stick to her because of pressure. The media should really stop putting pressure on young women. Katherine is GORGEOUS! So now after she has her first baby…I’m guessing that you’ll print she’s not losing the wieght fast enough. As for printing the picture of Kate in the yellow dress…shame on you.