Poor Kate Middleton Is Down To 95 lbs And Being Pressured To Have A Baby!

Wed, July 13, 2011 9:28am EDT by 24 Comments
Getty Images, BauerGriffin.com

six pecs abs

Posted at 8:00 AM on July 3, 2012

I believe this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad studying your article. But want to remark on some basic issues, The website style is ideal, the articles is actually excellent : D. Just right activity, cheers

pregnancy

Posted at 11:15 PM on June 20, 2012

Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to return the choose?.I am trying to in finding things to enhance my site!I guess its adequate to make use of a few of your concepts!!

mikala

Posted at 4:01 PM on December 22, 2011

she is 5foot 10 and prince phillip already has a great grand child, peter phillips prince williams cousin has a daughter called savanna!

Margie

Posted at 3:25 PM on December 21, 2011

SHe’s 5’10, isn’t she? And there is no way she is down to 95 pounds. Not in these photos, probably not ever. That would be skeletal, KarenCarpenter-esque.

Isobel

Posted at 5:08 AM on December 2, 2011

LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE BEFORE YOU MAKE HER ILL LIKE PRINCESS DIANA WITH YOUR CRAZY COMMENTS. YOU JOURNALISTS SHOULD BE BLOODY SHOT!!!!

-E.

Posted at 7:24 AM on August 23, 2011

OMG we’re living in 21st century.. people even if their royal can have children whenever they want.. nobody can’t command them. Yes, I am looking forward to see their child, but I don’t care if it’s gonna be this year or next year or another one. It’s only their damn bussiness.

mojo

Posted at 2:38 PM on August 22, 2011

Hi Prince. There is absolutely-no-meat-with-your-partner…
I would prefer at least a curvaceous sex-kitten-by your side
Prince.

Rubydee

Posted at 2:46 PM on August 10, 2011

Mind your own business and stop telling Kate what to do. Her weight is hers and her husband’s business. Period.

Alyson

Posted at 4:24 PM on July 22, 2011

She’s actually 5’10. Get your facts straight Hollywood life! Also I dont think she’s too skinny at all but if she is trying to have a baby, she probably should gain a little bit of weight because it makes it easier to concieve. I love Kate and don’t want her to feel pressured though!

ruby

Posted at 9:18 PM on July 18, 2011

worest thing ever to be underweight and being pressured i would nvr want to be her even though shes AMZING AND BEAUTFIUL <3

RiceMartha

Posted at 7:49 AM on July 14, 2011

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, PennyOrder.com

meemvv

Posted at 6:06 AM on July 14, 2011

◎★◎i very like web==lets go◎★◎

believe you will love it.

====( w w w )( jordan forworld )( c o m )

BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!

Karen

Posted at 7:56 PM on July 13, 2011

Kate Middleton is beautiful & healthy. She eats organic foods & shes really happy. The royal couple will have baby when theyre ready. Carry on.

Marva

Posted at 2:42 PM on August 10, 2011

Thanks for setting the record straight Karen. You said everything that I was suspecting. People needs to leave William and Kate alone to get one with their lives. Geez………..

anon

Posted at 7:25 PM on July 13, 2011

At 5’8 if she really was 98 lbs she would look skeletal. Im not saying she’s right on the line of painfully thin but that weight would look even scarier. It’s obvious William is very protective and loving toward her and has gone to great pains to live as normal a life as possible and learn from the past of his mom. I cant see him putting any pressure on her for a baby. He has gone against the royal family traditions with their relationship and his life until now so why would that change? My guess is that IF there is a ‘knowing’ look it’s the eyeroll of oh god here we go with the baby thing.

Martin

Posted at 2:45 PM on July 13, 2011

She is ugly. I don’t care.

Kim

Posted at 2:48 PM on July 13, 2011

Tell us how you really feel.

gbtw

Posted at 4:03 PM on July 15, 2011

haha… there is some truth in your statement, but these pictures are on the worse side of shots of her. sometimes she doesn’t look ugly. i’d love a fat free butt like hers, but her legs are a bit short, and, um, yah, her face and hair aren’t all that cute… but, alas, i bet there is a lot more to her than her looks!

Courtney

Posted at 4:26 PM on July 22, 2011

Yeah, I bet your into fake girls like Kim Kardashian. Kates absolutely gorgeous, and your absolutely retarted.

James

Posted at 2:43 PM on August 10, 2011

And yet someone loves her. Now, deal with it!

V

Posted at 1:22 PM on July 13, 2011

All of these “friends” should shut up.The most probable thing is that the “Star” made up that story because they want to sell more magazines.Leave her alone for some time,and I’m sure that when they both feel ready,the baby will come.If she keeps being stressed like that,she won’t want to get pregnant.

kks

Posted at 2:51 PM on July 13, 2011

I totally agree wit you. I just replied to your comment earlier, but it didn’t show up. Was it a proven fact that Catherine is 95 lbs. NO!!!!! Purely sensational journalism again.

foot

Posted at 5:33 AM on July 14, 2011

celebrity is not all about looking too skinny, try to put up some weight dear

James

Posted at 2:45 PM on August 10, 2011

Exactly! And she won’t be able to conceive either. Her husband is not putting pressure on her, because he is the one with the goods. It’s the mediea who is applying pressure and they just need to leave the couple alone.