Selena Gomez Is Auctioning Off VIP Tickets To Benefit Tornado Victims In Alabama!

Tue, July 12, 2011 9:30pm EDT by 7 Comments

Selena is giving fans the opportunity of a lifetime to meet her in person and help out the tornado victims in Alabama!

Selena Gomez proved that her beauty is more than skin deep by announcing a charity auction that will benefit those suffering in Alabama. On Tuesday morning, she revealed she has put four VIP tickets for sale, which offer a meet and greet with the pop star herself at the Selena Gomez concert of their choice!

“Hey Guys– Join me and Charity Buzz in supporting the victims of the tornadoes in Alabama” she tweeted, linking to more details for purchasing the tickets.

The bidding started on Wednesday July 6, and has almost reached $4,000. The auction will close on Thursday July 21, and hopefully the tickets will surpass their value of $15,000. Because the proceeds are going to help tornado victims, we hope Selena’s biggest fans will pool their funds and splurge on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Tell us what you think! Would you pay $15,000 for the chance to meet Selena backstage and help the people suffering in Alabama?

Nicole Fukuoka

More Selena? Click Here!

1. Selena Gomez Flashes Her Boobs! Oh, No—Is She Pulling A Miley Cyrus?
  2. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Make Beautiful Music Together…At The Voodoo Karaoke Lounge!
  3. Justin & Selena, Rob & Kristen And More — Which Hollywood Couples Will Break Up?

Elisabeth

Posted at 12:11 AM on June 19, 2012

I need a favor can you come to my work and sing a song to my friend Alex His brithday in July 19

nintendo games

Posted at 7:04 PM on April 10, 2012

Hello there, I discovered your blog via Google whilst looking for a related topic, your web site got here up, it seems good. I’ve bookmarked to my favourites|added to bookmarks.

monica

Posted at 5:01 PM on August 13, 2011

i love her <3 she is everything 2 me i would pay amillion dollars

<3 selena!! <3

vikram

Posted at 10:04 AM on July 14, 2011

r u loking boom
love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

meemvv

Posted at 10:53 PM on July 12, 2011

★good★

look love— w w w – jordanforworld – c o m

believe you will love it.

love good go.

megan

Posted at 1:22 PM on July 13, 2011

i think that she made a good chose because she is doing the right thing to do . like my model is be positive and not negative .like i said she got ta do wat she do wat she got to do . oh and don’t be mean.

Katherine

Posted at 9:43 PM on July 12, 2011

I was the 1st one to vote!!! I picked yes, but I don’t hav that money and if I did I’d probably be broke