Do YOU think Sarah should run in 2012? It sounds like her family is behind her 100 percent!
In a new interview with Newsweek, Sarah Palin reveals her family is the deciding factor in whether or not she’ll run for President of the United States in 2012. “Your family’s gotta be in it with you,” she says. Considering the interview also features quotes about how husband Todd Palin and daughters Bristol, Willow and Piper are all supporting her, don’t you think it’s safe to assume she’ll throw her name into the ring?
“I do believe that I can win,” Sarah admits, though she doesn’t give a definitive answer to as to whether or not she’ll run.
So what, exactly, does her family have to say about the possibility of a 2012 run?
- Husband Todd says, “She’s definitely qualified to run this country. And she’s got a fire in her belly to serve.”
- Daughter Bristol, 20, “wants me to run for president,” Sarah says.
- Daughter Willow, 17, is content “as long as her truck’s running,” Sarah jokes.
- Daughter Piper, 10, is described in the article as a “seasoned campaigner.”
- Son Track, 28, is only briefly mentioned in the story, but there’s no sign of him opposing his mother’s bid.