Lindsey Says: Ryan Park Better Not Be The Next 'Bachelor'!

Tue, July 12, 2011 5:08pm EDT by 18 Comments

jen

Posted at 10:10 PM on August 2, 2011

Ryan is a bit to outside of himself. My can’t they get people with personalities on the show!

please

Posted at 5:17 PM on August 2, 2011

Ryan is the sweetest guy ever. Just because some people can’t tolerate his energy and happiness doesn’t mean he’s fake. I’m like that too and I can relate a lot to him. I would love more than anything to see him as the next bachelor…he deserves it.

Amy

Posted at 12:25 AM on July 31, 2011

Ryan’s the best! He’s the sweetest out of that group! :)

Jennifer

Posted at 11:26 PM on July 26, 2011

Wow, I know this guy and everything you’ve said is totally unaccurate. But thanks for the really great review.

Tenaam

Posted at 12:06 AM on July 26, 2011

Constantine would best choice for next bachelor

ugh

Posted at 8:55 PM on July 24, 2011

Lindsey-I completely agree with you. He is a fake and I surely won’t watch if he is chosen.

Linda Delgado

Posted at 12:41 PM on July 19, 2011

AMES, should be the Bachelor!!!!

Mary

Posted at 10:33 AM on July 19, 2011

lol Ryan is causing drama? I think this publication is causing more drama… What is so bad about Ryan? I don’t get why people are so judgmental sometimes… :/

Eyes Wide Open

Posted at 3:01 PM on July 15, 2011

Fact: Ryan dumped his long time girlfriend to go on the Bachelorette. He deceived her during the entire audition and interview process, going on holiday trips and making long term life plans with her. He dropped the “I’m going on the Bachelorette” bomb on her unceremoniously, over the phone and just a few weeks before leaving for filming. He is a cold hearted narcissist capable of putting on a good facade to create the desired impression. Men like this have been fooling women and breaking hearts since the beginning of time. At least Bentley owned his real motives, Ryan carried out the act as long as he possibly could.

Ryan cold heartedly explained to his girlfriend that this was a great “opportunity” to travel and “get exposure” and that it had nothing to do with seeking love. Upon return, he stated that Ashley was unattractive, insecure and uninteresting. Yet, as we all saw on television, he was able to produce tears.

So, I ask, “to whom was Ryan sincere?” Was he sincere about his expressions to Ashley or was he sincere while he deceived and misled his former girlfriend? No matter how you slice it, this guy is not what he represents himself to be. You have all been “Ryan’d”

Imagine that you are one day planning you future with the man you love and the next day you learn that he has been secretly auditioning and interviewing to go on television to compete for the affections of a person he doesn’t even know. There’s something missing in the soul of someone who would choose reality television over someone who loves him unconditionally. This guy doesn’t deserve the outpouring of sympathy I see here. Lindsey has her eyes wide open and has hit the nail right on the head.

By the way, he doesn’t own the company he works for, although he was one of the early people hired. The company loves the publicity and exposure though, so they’re not getting too hung up on the details. A perfect match for Ryan.

common sense

Posted at 10:59 AM on July 14, 2011

actually he is the most suitable than the other guys to be the next bachelor… he got a great career, looks and positive outlook on life. what is not to like? it will be interesting to see how he handle at being the next bachelor…. and also, they way the other man talk about him is practically like bullying him, it really show their true colors…. we never see Ryan “gossiping” about the other guy, just saying..

Danielle

Posted at 10:43 AM on July 14, 2011

What’s soooo bad about Ryan??? So what if he’s emotional and has alot of energy! I’m so sick of hearing that he’s annoying because of that! People really need to look past that and at least he’s not a jerk like some of the men on there!!!!

Lala

Posted at 9:07 PM on July 13, 2011

Ryan is the best guy there. He is not jealous like JP. He is much better looking than Ben F who has no emotion on his face. Ashley has bad taste choosing men. She even thought Bentley was “hot”. Oh my! Bentley has a big head over his shoulder. Ryan is the best choice for next Bachelor – Successful, at good stage in his life, happy, ready to get married, super hot and gentle.

lglfox

Posted at 4:42 PM on July 13, 2011

I am so tired of everyone bagging on Ryan because of his positive attitude and upbeat demeanor. Have we become so callous and sedated as a society that now happiness is a negative attribute? To all of you who have belittled Ryan for having a positive outlook, I challenge you to try waking up every morning wondering if today you’ll hear that your only brother has been killed in action in Afghanistan like the majority of his unit, or jump everytime the phone rings and there’s a Fresno area code on the caller ID. Now live with that everyday for nearly a year and see if you could still maintain a positive outlook. Ryan’s ability to do so is proof of his strength, charachter and morals.

For that reason and others, I’m thrilled that Ashley sent him home, because he’s way too good for her! Keep your head up Ryan and know that our prayers for Travis’ safe return are with you and your family.

VoiceOfReason

Posted at 2:13 PM on July 13, 2011

Ryan is hot, successful, sweet, and is trying to make the world a better place (by selling solar energy and caring about the environment). I HOPE he’s the next bachelor – he’s a totally great guy!

Bachelorette_fan

Posted at 11:10 PM on July 12, 2011

I really like Ryan. The guys ere just jealous that they couldn’t be as positive and happy as him. It was so sad when Ashley was letting him go, the look in my eyes made me want to cry, especially when he said, “You don’t want to meet my family?” Don’t compare Ryan to Jake and Brad who were so fake. Ryan seems much more sincere about finding love, and not just fame or attention like the other two. Team Ryan!

fartypants

Posted at 10:26 PM on July 12, 2011

Ryan was the best guy there. It was so rude how all the men mean-girled him.

Ashley is WAY more annoying than Brad and Jake.

WOO! Ryan for the next Bachelor!

md

Posted at 6:54 PM on July 12, 2011

I love Ryan he should be the next bachelor

wow

Posted at 5:54 PM on July 12, 2011

I think ryan should be the next bachelor, stop comparing him to jake and brad, every guy is diffrent.I don’t think he’s weri dor annoying, maybe your personally just sucks.k
just sayin