'Basketball Wives' Star Jennifer Williams Blogs: I'm Not Jealous Of Evelyn's Engagement!

Tue, July 12, 2011 10:49am EDT by 57 Comments

‘Basketball Wives’ star Jennifer Williams is blogging for HollywoodLife.com, sharing her thoughts about each episode! Read what she says below!

Coming out of a marriage can be difficult, I definitely needed time to heal and process my feelings. Once I came to grips with everything, I decided to celebrate and plan a divorce party. Evelyn and I take a trip to Pleasure Emporium which is a staple on South Beach. This store is huge with all types of sex toys, which I am clueless about! Evelyn specializes in this department. I quickly got a full lesson about vibrators, bullets, and rocket pockets. Hoping maybe the girls will surprise me with a gift from Pleasure Emporium at my divorce party … hmmm!

I just want to clear the air about this whole Evelyn and Chad engagement. Evelyn did not call and tell me that she got engaged, she tweeted something and people starting asking me. So I was waiting for her to call me and tell me the news, and she didn’t tell me for quite some time. When I did speak to her, I expressed my concerns because she had just gotten out of a bad relationship and I didn’t want to see her hurt again. For her and Noe to imply that I was jealous was a little shocking. I have no need to be jealous, I have been married and I know what it is like to be a wife. Evelyn and I were friends’ way before this show. I have watched her and helped her through two breakups with Antoine Walker just as she has watched me get married and helped me cope with my divorce.

And yes I may be going through a divorce, but it is a decision that I made and I am very happy with my life at the moment.

“Ciao Bella” woohoo! I was so excited to get the word about the girl’s trip to Rome, Italy. It is always good to escape Miami for a bit. The issue is who is in and who is out? I don’t have any issues with Meeka so I was cool with her going. She can be a bit chatty but I think she is just trying to fit in with all of us because she is new to the group. I was definitely cool with Royce not going to Italy because I have my issues with her plus neither Evelyn or Shaunie really care for Royce at this point. As Evelyn would say, she is “a non-factor!” Tami on the other hand, is not happy Royce won’t be going to Italy with us. She definitely would prefer Royce going instead of Meeka because they have had their differences in the past. Tami feels like there is going to be drama, I am hoping they can kiss and makeup. Stay tuned for that update!

Just as Suzie and I thought we would be finding some Italian Stallions in Italy, here comes the drama! So much for a fun relaxing girls trip, this trip definitely goes down in the memory books … So much more to come in the beautiful city of Rome!

- Jennifer Williams

SLAM DUNK With More ‘Basketball Wives’ News HERE!

1. ‘Basketball Wives’ Star Shaunie O’Neal: ‘I’m Not Happy Right Now’
  2. ‘Basketball Wives’: Jennifer Shops For Divorce Party Sex Toys & Brian Stares At Royce’s Vagina — Ugh!
  3. ‘Basketball Wives’ Star Jennifer Williams Blogs: I Need Time To Heal Before Dating Seriously Again!

precious

Posted at 2:56 PM on June 2, 2012

y wast happen to the lyke i reall y thought that they was very close lyke for real i thought that they friendshp swas magificent i guess things dont turon out the way u expect them to be

Lawanda Ashley

Posted at 2:33 AM on February 21, 2012

What is this a high school show i really enjoy watchin but it seems that it is so much drama. Jen i think u are extremely dolly meaning pretty leave evelyn where she at she like 40yrs old tryin to fight she is a mother she needs to act like a lady and stop hopin over tables but jen do you she never was ur friend to begin with..XoXo

precious

Posted at 2:57 PM on June 2, 2012

i hear u

Jasmine

Posted at 12:23 AM on February 21, 2012

First Off, I Understand That Evelyn & Jen Have Had A Long Term Friendship. Honestly, I Think Jen Needs To Let Evelyn Go Because Evelyn Constantly Fights & Argues With Everyone. When Something Goes Wrong, Evelyn Runs Her Mouth To Everyone When She Should Be Coming To You First Hand To Address The Problem. Jen, I Believe You’re A Good & Loyal Person & Trying To Make Ammends With Evelyn Continues To Be Unsuccessful. I Think You’re Thoughts About Chad Could Have Been Kept Private Or Should Of Been Discussed Further With Evelyn. But I Agree With You On What You Said. I Dont Understand Why Evelyn Keeps Throwing You Under The Bus. Watching The Episodes, I See That You’re Reaching Out To Her, But She Acts Like She Doesnt Want The Friendship To Continue. Evelyn Seems Like The Type To Hold Grudges & Doesnt Forgive. Especially, If She’s Suppose To Be You’re Bestfriend Of Over A Decade, As A Grown Woman, She Would Want To Make Ammends With You Too & Move On. Anywho, I Don’t See Evelyn As Being Someone’s Bestfriend Because Of How She Acts Towards People So You Just Live Your Life & Continue Doing What Makes You Happy. On The Real, I Think You Shouldnt Be Mad At Royce Anymore; Royce Is A Cool Female & That Whole Eric Thing You Got Mad At Her About Is Old News. I Wish Everyone The Best !

saniyah

Posted at 9:50 PM on February 20, 2012

Jennifer f that witch Evelyn who da f is she pose to b???????? She trying to fight all season I bet that witch did not try none of that with Tamil Roman!!!!!!!! Tell that witch to Stay in her lane BOO BOO and off to blog hatn B*tch!!!!!!

DIANE

Posted at 9:18 PM on February 7, 2012

JENNIFER, LET EVELYN GO SHE;S NOTHING FIND ANOTHER FRIEND

Mahogany

Posted at 1:20 AM on August 22, 2011

Jen, What I just don’t understand is how you were so willing to run to apologize (and even cry) to Evelyn for speaking the truth. Evelyn had no qualms about talking about your husband.

Now tell me again, why are you so angry with Royce?

Argumentative essay

Posted at 4:34 AM on July 25, 2011

Excellent post!!! Blogging has certainly helped me to became a better researcher.. The idea out there are creative, unique & quiet brilliant..

Renne

Posted at 11:37 PM on July 24, 2011

Hey Jen! I love you on the show! I think you’re fly! Hope you and Evelyn kiss and make up. I like you two together as friends. Team Evelyn’N’Jenn! But I’ve learned when it comes to friends, it’s best to keep your opinions to yourself.

Toni

Posted at 6:21 PM on July 22, 2011

Jennifer, you are not a good friend nor a good person. Here is Evelyn, claims to be your BFF for a long time even before the show. All of you have lots of issues, and most of you always talk behind others’ back, and still you have it out for Royce. She hasn’t done anything so wild or wrong to you. You get upset because she is tweeting Eric your Ex-husband, you want to claim respect from Royce, OMG!!!! That is a laugh!!!! How dare you ask for respect from Royce when you have NEVER NEVER NEVER gave any respect to Royce. Even when all of you in the beginning said some stuff to Royce because of what you all don’t like, which to me it’s stupid as if you are all angels, but Royce apologizes, Royce corrected her mistakes, and still all of you, Evelyn Jennifer Shaunie all of you talk about her like a dog, and with the same breathe you all say “how Royce can’t mind her business, she is always talking about us all the time, I can’t stand Royce she thinks she is too cute, I don’t like her clothes I don’t want her near me when she complains about her sickness, Oh please let’s leave her we don’t need her”, yeah you all have lots to say about Royce, but meanwhile she is the one who is the troublemaker, she is the one talking all the time behind people’s back, yeah right. All of you are shyt. Jennifer, lots of people think you are sweet, but you are just as evil as Evelyn but worse. You know Royce never did anything to you, she always will tell you the truth and she will tell who said what and who didn’t. When Royce ask you, “Where did you hear it from”, you would say Evelyn and Evelyn didn’t say shyt to you nor Royce she had a look on her face wondering why you brought her name up, and still Royce kept asking you to see if you can be honest with her and from the looks of it, you were not honest with Royce, you didn’t answer her questions, you just dismiss her as if she doesn’t exist. You, Jennifer, is shallow, you are nothing. You say you intelligent, but you are not you don’t know how to be a real true friend to anyone, you are just like Evelyn and Shaunie, a bunch of nothing a bunch of evil girls that didn’t get what they wanted and so now they have to destroy others because they are so so jealous. Tami might have issues with fights and all, but she is honest, she will tell you how it is what it is and what is going on and there is no lying in her, just like Royce. She knew from the get go, she knew how these so called girls are, there two faced, jealous little girls. Tami and Royce really don’t need Shaunie Evelyn and Jennifer, they can do better without them. Those three are nothing….. They don’t exist…

Renne

Posted at 11:40 PM on July 24, 2011

How do you know Jen’s not a good person? She def should have kept quiet on Chad while on the radio, but maybe she was just being a concerned friend. Afterall, we all know Chad IS a media whore, and doesn’t respect Evelyn at all. Dude has like 10 kids and he’s only like 30.

LaMonica

Posted at 10:14 PM on February 20, 2012

I totally agree with you . The girls seem cool ,but they’ll are evil . I like Royce & I honestly thinks she’s the realist one throughout the show . Royce , she’s not messy one bit but she will put you in your place ;& of course Royce don’t need them nor need to be friends w/ them but Tammie has been real to Royce as well . Shauni ,she’s messy on the slick and so is Suzie . #New Season: It’s nothing but DRAMA.

Truth be Told

Posted at 2:41 AM on April 7, 2012

You hit it right on the head…Shaunie is very messy! She’s probably the messiest on the show giggling all the way to the bank! She condones all the crazy stuff; it’s all about the benjamins huh Shaunie?!?

jaslen hargrove

Posted at 3:34 PM on July 22, 2011

Really Jennifer, You just said it how you felt it girl. I’m never mad at you. However it’s some underlined mess, Evelyn is not sharing that is why she was so pissed .. I think she know that, Chad is not the one. She just don’t won’t to hear it from you… Also, Meka is so fake and phoney, watch her.

Sha Rich

Posted at 3:26 AM on July 22, 2011

Jennifer, I watched this last episode and to be honest I don’t get it. Why is Evelyn so angry? is it only because of the radio interview about Chad or is it something I’m missing I can’t speak for everyone else but, I thought her reaction was a bit overboard. Especially since you guys have been friends so long. As you and both know a man can be here today and gone in a flash not even tomorrow. I hope Evelyn will be able to soon see that it came from the heart not jealousy I can understand your concerns for your friend and this quick relationship with this man who is very public, just had a show on tv looking for ladies

Truth be Told

Posted at 2:43 AM on April 7, 2012

I said the same thing; they are definitely editing out the parts that explain the root of Evelyn’s anger. She’s explosive and it just seems to me that her responses to Jennifer are way over the top. They need to get Evelyn some help before she ends up in jail for bodily harm or worse! SMH

precious

Posted at 2:54 PM on June 2, 2012

i hea u girl jux dnt get it