Should You Be Having Sexy Sleepovers With One Guy If You're Dating Several Like Ashley Hebert Was?

Tue, July 12, 2011 12:11pm EST by 8 Comments

Louise

Posted at 10:53 AM on September 26, 2011

Ashley, is a player!

I’m an older girl who’s been through a lot of men. Never dated and jumped in bed within the first 3 months or maybe a year. I had all the men and anyone I actually wanted. Ashley, I think is misguided by sex. JP was better in bed.
He is evidently a drinker. He works on consgruction it all goes together.
Ashley, might have met her match with JP. It’ll be rocky and I’m afraid not at all what she wanted. The right one got away and was he ever lucky! He’ll meet the love of his life. And will know when he does.

Jen

Posted at 11:48 PM on July 26, 2011

You should go read Chris Harrison’s blog. He explained that the reason they didn’t get back until morning was because the date was hours away from the hotel and the crew was tired. They didn’t sleep in the same room, nor were they allowed to. Please fact check beforehand.

Lilly

Posted at 8:41 PM on July 18, 2011

I think most women move too fast s*xually in relationships. Women equate it to love, real intimacy on a deep level, and that is where they go wrong. Guys for the most part can make out or sleep with a woman, and think nothing of it but that it was a fun night. Are all men that way, no, but I would say the majority are. If a woman held back longer she would see what the guys were really there for.

On a related, but side note. If it were me on the “Fantasy Dates”, I wouldn’t stay overnight. It is too much temptation WAY too early in the relationship. Not to mention it’s on TV, and I think most people tend to think the worst. My reputation, my family’s, and those of the people that know me is far too important for me to risk them having to answer questions about that! Also, if a guy wants more time with me, he can have it out of a hotel room, and I would hope he would respect me for my reasons. If he didn’t though, or cut me for not going to the “Fantasy Suite”, so much the better. Then I would know how the guy really was, and how much he really cared about the real me.

I honestly wish they would do away with the “Fantasy Suite” dates anyway. It is a bit gross if you ask me. There have been past contestants who have slept with each of the people who get a “Fantasy Suite” card! Disgusting!

Oh, and JP for Ahsley’s final pick! I think they seem best together :)

liz

Posted at 12:07 PM on July 13, 2011

@galey are you for real? all over the guys? aside from JP she is so not all over the guys. even ben’s kisses are like pecks. she is doing a great job. ask how many girls Bob G from the bachelor had sex with during his season?

tyna

Posted at 9:46 PM on July 12, 2011

Ashley is not that physical w the guys at all. Except for jp, all weve seen her do r pecks on the lips… Which is actually taking things verrryyyy slow on bachelorette level. By hometown dates many prev bacht would have been tongue hockeying lots of men.

I also did not see the overnight date as being sexytime, but giving ash n ben more time to connect and know each other. To hang out till late n then go for brekky the nxt morning together, nothing more. She has not indicated in this season that shes one to rush into anything sexual, many of her dates r more ‘mental’ or ‘intellectual’ rather than physical.

Crys

Posted at 4:58 PM on July 12, 2011

Have you watched any of the other “Bachelor/ette” seasons? Every single one of them was making out with multiple candidates for that final rose. I agree, it’s rushing love way too much (which is kind of the whole show, really), but she’s been far less physical than any of the Bachelors. Double standard, perhaps?

galey

Posted at 12:59 PM on July 12, 2011

Ashley is the worst bachelorette yet……she gives all the guys signals that THEY are special to her and she is all over them and then when they don’t get a rose, they don’t understand why.

Lydia

Posted at 10:45 PM on July 18, 2011

I actually really like Ashley as a Bachelorette. She has been so open and honest. If she did anything wrong by these guys it was being too trusting. I know she has said she felt she was too closed off during Brad’s season, so she made the decision to be open to how the show works, and finding love. However she was a bit nieve, she let herself think that all of the men were there for the right reason. Bentley stayed on her mind for far too long, but I am pretty sure most of the Bachelorettes/Bachelors felt as if they had found “the one” pretty early on in the process. Ashley was just too verbal about it, she should have played her hand closer to the vest. I think that is what has bothered people most about her sadly, the whole Bentley thing, and how much she talked about him. Otherwise I think people would have liked her much more overall. I feel bad that people have been so harsh with regard to her. Had she looked more fake, like so many of the women in Hollywood, and that they pick for the Bachelor season, I think men would have excused her anything and been far less critical.