Khloe Kardashian Plays Stepmommy To Lamar's Kids. Is She Practicing For Her Own Babies?

Mon, July 11, 2011 3:09pm EDT by 6 Comments

She’s desperate for babies of her own, but for the time being Khloe will have to settle for playing ‘mom’ to her two stepkids!

Khloe Kardashian has been spending quality time with husband Lamar Odom‘s two children Destiny and Lamar Jr. during their visit to LA.

Khloe took the twosome for lunch before cooling down with some shaved ice, during a scorching Saturday out and about on July 9.

Destiny, 12 and Lamar Jr., 9 are Lamar’s kids with ex-girlfriend Liza Morales. She’s accused the basketball pro of being a deadbeat dad, but they seemed to be having a great time in LA, bonding with Khloe.

The reality TV star even traveled to the airport with her husband to say goodbye as the kids jetted home to Lamar’s native New York.

Do you think Khloe makes a good mommy?

– Ian Garland

More on HollyBaby:

1. Khloe Kardashian Will Be A Great Mommy, Says Hubby Lamar Odom!
  2. Kourtney and Khloe Admit They’re In A Baby Race! Uh, Oh, Hurry Up Kim!
  3. Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Take A Baby-Making Vacation & Decide To Try IVF!

inexpensive hosting

Posted at 2:35 AM on May 16, 2012

You really make it appear really easy with your presentation however I to find this topic to be really something which I feel I’d by no means understand. It seems too complicated and extremely extensive for me. I’m having a look forward for your next publish, I will attempt to get the dangle of it!

yamaha yzf r6

Posted at 12:29 AM on April 11, 2012

You realize therefore significantly with regards to this subject, made me in my opinion consider it from so many various angles. Its like men and women are not involved except it is something to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs outstanding. Always care for it up!

Rose

Posted at 5:11 PM on August 12, 2011

I think she would be a good mom because of the way she is with kendall, kylie and mason.

susan williams

Posted at 12:15 PM on July 12, 2011

i think as long as the cam is rolling and pics are taken she will be. but she wants her own baby which is right. i hope when she does have a baby she don’t push the kids a side. i can see her doing that. she is liek her mom she loves being center stage.

Laurie

Posted at 1:12 AM on July 12, 2011

Hell no…good Mommy..she is the biggest SLUT I’ve ever seen – she wouldn’t be around my kids!!

Tanya

Posted at 2:15 PM on April 1, 2012

Get over yourself !!! She loves life and makes the most of it ! Don’t hate cs you are not her and don’t have the guts to do the things she does and yes I think she wud make a great mom at least she has made an effort. There are stepmoms out there who wudn’t be caught dead with the other woman’s kids!!! She deserves a chance, your attitude screams jealousy!!! Not cute