The Duchess of Cambridge wears very little products and she does her makeup herself, but her eyeliner is always on-point!
Kate Middleton is so consistent with her beauty style, keeping it clean and natural, but she does like to emphasize her eyes with eyeliner. See how YOU can get Kate’s liner look!
I have very similar taste in eyeliner as Kate. For everyday, I like to line just the inner rims with a very dark eye pencil or just the top line to highlight my eyes.
Here’s what you need to do:
- First of all, we need to talk terminology. The inner lower eyelid is called your water line and the inner upper eyelid is your tight line.
- Now for your tools. All you need is one great creamy eyeliner pencil. I love MAC’s Eye Kohl in the color Smolder, which is a dark black shade — just like the color Kate wears!
- If you want to do just your inner lines, take your liner and run it along your water line and tight line (it doesn’t matter which order you go in) and blink your eyes together tightly to make sure the liner is evenly distributed. Or try just lining your top line for an understated bit of elegance!
- Make sure to sharpen your eyeliner often to get the most precise line and to clear off any bacteria that might be on the tip. This will make your lashes look fuller and your eyes appear brighter!
Read More On The Royals Here
- Prince William Opens Up About The Pain Of Losing His Mother, Princess Diana.
- Kate Middleton Meets With Reese Witherspoon — They’re Both So Beautiful!
- Kate Middleton Visits The Less-Fortunate — She’s Still The People’s Princess!