Kate Hudson Gives Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy — Congratulations!

Sun, July 10, 2011 12:52pm EDT by 6 Comments

Kate and her ‘baby daddy’ Matthew Bellamy welcome their first child together!

Kate Hudson is the proud mother of her second baby!

Kate, 32, and her “baby daddy” fiancé Matthew Bellamy, 33, rushed to the hospital to deliver the baby boy on July 9, Us Weekly reports.

This is the first child for Matthew and the second for Kate, who has 7-year-old son Ryder with her ex-husband Chris Robinson.

Congratulations to the new family!

– William Earl

More Kate:

1. Kate Hudson: I Went From A-Cup To D-Cup In Pregnancy & Sometimes I Hate It!
  2. Kate Hudson Has ‘Pregnant Mush-Brain’ & Says It Feels Like ‘Being Stoned!’ Can YOU Relate?
  3. Celebrity Moms An Dads Admit How Much Sleep They Really Get — Can YOU Relate?

Capitals jerseys china

Posted at 9:33 PM on July 18, 2014

cheap Canucks jerseys from china,we promise to offer the best jerseys for customers.

wholesale cheap Chiefs jerseys

Posted at 12:00 AM on July 16, 2014

Lakers jersey for kids With Paypal

Nanlisa

Posted at 10:10 PM on July 11, 2011

Back in the 1930′s, Loretta Young got pregnant from an affair that she had with Clark Gable while they were making the movie “The Call of the Wild”. (Clark Gable was still married at the time.) Because she was a devout Catholic, being pregnant out of wedlock was a mortal sin, and she kept her pregnancy hidden. Back in those days, morals clauses were put into the stars’ contracts. If the studios ever found this out, their careers would have been destroyed. She had the baby; a baby girl named Judy, and she put Judy in an orphanage. When Judy was 19 months old, Loretta Young adopted her. Judy took the last name of Lewis, who was Loretta Young’s second husband.

Also, back in the late 40′s, Ingrid Bergman got pregnant from an affair that she had with the Italian film director, Roberto Rossellini. She gave birth to his child; a baby boy, and it caused a huge scandal. She was denounced in Congress and called a “free-love cultist”.

I use these two stories as an example as to how far we have come. What was considered scandalous sixty years ago, is widely accepted today, and it’s still not right.

I will keep on saying this until I’m blue in the face: God’s design and plan for the family is still a husband and wife with children; not a boyfriend and girlfriend with children. Matt Bellamy should refer to Kate Hudson as his “beautiful pregnant wife”, not beautiful pregnant girlfriend”. All sex outside of marriage is wrong. St. Paul tells us to flee fornication, which is exactly what this is.

You can call me a Bible-thumper all you want. Jesus said, “You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.” I don’t care if this is 2011; God and His laws; especially when it comes to sex, marriage, family, and relationships; don’t change.

Sid

Posted at 6:18 PM on July 10, 2011

good now she won’t be making any movies…

anonymous

Posted at 3:38 PM on July 10, 2011

maybe she actually get some boobs.

aboy

Posted at 3:36 PM on July 10, 2011

News I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshibalaptop for $94.83
being delivered to our house tomorrow by fedex. I will never again pay expensive
retail prices at stores.I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only
cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff,