Kate Middleton's 'Tired' On Royal Tour — We Don't Blame Her! Royal Insiders Give HollywoodLife.com The EXCLUSIVE Scoop!

Sat, July 9, 2011 2:04pm EDT by 5 Comments

c

Posted at 9:18 AM on July 11, 2011

Tired is waking u @ 05.50, take care of twins, go to work 9 to 6pm, coming home, making lunch for next day, dinner, take care of twins, go to bed around 12 in the night. that’s being tired!

Sof

Posted at 2:43 PM on July 11, 2011

@c, not to take away from your long day as I’m sure it’s exausting, I think traveling around the world and building relationships with very powerful people all while being in the public eye would be just as exausting, just in a different way. Especially with how tough the media can be on people, one tiny slip and they would be scrutinized. It must be an extremely nerve wracking job and so far they’ve done it with such grace. I love Prince William and Kate!

justme

Posted at 11:53 AM on July 10, 2011

And you know she is tired how?

king

Posted at 10:56 AM on July 10, 2011

Fourth::: I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshibalaptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by fedex. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores.I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, BuzzSave.com

Oola

Posted at 5:23 PM on July 9, 2011

MORE! MORE! MORE!

William & Catherine are SUCH a breath of fresh air! I’m delighted they’ve been able to last long enough to make it to the USA. What a lovely couple – truly putting their backs into their working tour! I’m genuinely impressed.

They’re both incredibly diligent as well as delightful to look at. I hope they return home knowing what a great blessing it has been to host them here. Their effect on me personally is soothing, i.e., “everything will be alright with the world”. Here’s a hearty “THANK YOU” to them for lifting out spirits. Hoorah!!!