William & Kate Arrive In L.A. Today! So Long Canada & Caribou Meat…Hello Celebs & Sunshine!

Fri, July 8, 2011 11:59am EDT by 7 Comments

an

Posted at 7:51 PM on July 8, 2011

Ok, i love Kate, but please, stop wear those shoes all the time! Make a change!

Mwells

Posted at 4:12 PM on July 8, 2011

Wow…just wow.

Maybe, you should come up here to see for yourself that we are actually not a bunch of seal skin wearing, eh saying, igloo living savages.
Canada is a diverse country with a FANTASTIC economy, highly educated residents, lots of national resources and just a great place to live.

Mal

Posted at 2:25 PM on July 8, 2011

You are the worse gossip reporter. Way to go to promote Canadian stereotypes.

I thought you were Canadian, maybe you’ve been drinking the Hollywood Kool-Aid a little too long, if you actually have these prejudice thoughts on your homeland.

I still have no idea, why I even come back to this site…

CelebsREverything

Posted at 1:22 PM on July 8, 2011

Maybe Kate can get a facelift and breast implants while she’s there? There was plenty of sunshine to go around throughout their trip to Canada. And as it has been mentioned, they were casual and relaxed there, LA is more of the same that they know already. Caribou meat, really? never tried it in my life. I question the writers on here a lot, perhaps I’ll exit through the X that awaits me on the left hand side of my screen. Shameful.

Mia

Posted at 1:15 PM on July 8, 2011

Bonnie, I wonder if you have a brain when you “write” these articles- we have plenty of sunshine in Canada you dolt! In case you didn’t notice, every picture of Will and Kate in Canada was shown to be in the bright sunshine! Not to mention, the mini visit they made to Lake Blatchford (which you ignorantly referred to as one of the great lakes) is in a section of the North West Terrtories where the sun doesn’t set! You really are terrible at this job.

disco

Posted at 1:02 PM on July 8, 2011

LOVE CALGARY!

booourns on the stereotype.

Elizabeth von Eppinghoven

Posted at 12:37 PM on July 8, 2011

Shame on your for stereotying Canadians as all eaters of caribou meat and of implying there was no sunshine on the trip. Use your media form to promote unity, not trivial, trite competitiveness. I have visited L.A., the land of secularism, fear of aging, plastic surgery central, and I much prefer the authentic, kind, calm demeanour of Canadians. We know who we are, don’t fear the natural descending that occurs in the physical form as we age. Can you L.Aers, especially, say the same. By the way, many parts of California + its people are gorgeous. Unite don’t instigate pettiness and hatred.