Kate Middleton's Wardrobe Malfunction: The Duchess Almost Bared Her Butt Cheeks!

Fri, July 8, 2011 8:51am EDT by 49 Comments 15,882 Article Views

cristian ronaldo

Posted at 8:50 AM on June 9, 2012

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to provide something back and help others like you aided me.

set up your own minecraft sever today

Posted at 1:59 PM on April 18, 2012

Thank you for every other informative site. The place else could I get that type of info written in such an ideal means? I’ve a challenge that I am simply now running on, and I have been on the glance out for such info.

formal wedding invitations

Posted at 6:41 AM on April 11, 2012

Hello there, You’ve performed an excellent job. I’ll definitely digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this site.

Laura

Posted at 3:19 AM on January 11, 2012

Dear Guest,
you’re right – she can’t control the wind.

BUTT, she Can control whether she wears a slip or not under her dress. shame on her.
lesson learned.

nik

Posted at 4:47 PM on June 8, 2014

Shame on her my arse !! – it’s nothing anyway – we all have one

sabur

Posted at 10:16 AM on September 4, 2011

don’t be, dear Lara. Like what Cool said, be embarrased by the publisher

guest

Posted at 1:00 PM on August 9, 2011

I can’t believe you actually posted this pic, shame on you, Hollywoodlife. She can’t control the wind. What ever happened to the pic with the same outfit of her and the little girl with cancer? Post that one instead of putting your mind in the gutter.

Ginnefer

Posted at 7:19 AM on July 23, 2011

This is actually a sultry photograph. She looks rather sexy with these nude pantyhose shining. Great outfit choice.

Summer

Posted at 5:15 PM on July 18, 2011

That’s not a wardrobe malfunction, that’s what wind has been doing to skirts for years now. It happens. It’s not really news.

binky

Posted at 8:38 PM on July 15, 2011

Why are all these articles about Kate saying pantyhose were out of style since the 80’s?
Women wore them all through the nineties and they looked amazing!!!
Skirts have lost their flare since women stopped wearing the hose.

I really think women are kidding themselves that this bare leg look is a good thing. I respected when they “loosened their ties” during the warmer weather but the bare legged look has gone to far. Really, bare legs when it’s 70,60,50,40,30,20.10 degrees outside looks silly!
Can we all say “The Flintstones”?

I’ve seen enough sundresses and flip flops to last me a lifetime.
Pantyhose please come “back into fashion”!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool

Posted at 7:56 AM on July 15, 2011

don be embarased at what happened, be ambarased for those who are publishing it.

lara

Posted at 4:29 AM on July 15, 2011

i am so embarased about what happened to kate middleton…. :((