Bonnie Says: Watch The Season Premiere Of Larry David's 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'! It's His Funniest Episode Yet!

Fri, July 8, 2011 6:52pm EST by 5 Comments
Loading video...

Get prepared for an hour of hilariousness in an episode that pits Palestinians against Jews with Larry David caught in the middle! Watch a preview clip here!

I just watched the season eight premiere of Curb Your Enthusiasm and my stomach hurts from laughing. Leave it to Larry David to avoid doing anything charitable, to choose hot sex over loyalty, to expose deep dark secrets and to purposely insult friends’ wives all in one episode while having absolutely no guilt about any of it. Check out a preview of the upcoming episode!

I laughed so hard I don’t know how I’ve lived without Curb Your Enthusiasm for a whole seven, and you will definitely feel the same way when you tune in this Sunday at 10PM  on HBO for the premiere.

Just make sure that you’re only hungry for laughs and not food when you watch otherwise your stomach will be growling — Larry eats a delicious chicken meal in the episode! Check out the video clip  and enjoy.

— Bonnie Fuller

Check Out More News About ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’!

1. Larry David Ignites New Palestinian/Jewish War Over Chicken & Becomes A Social Assassin!
  2. ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ Season Premiere: Larry Walks A Girl Through Her First Period. Gross.
  3. Exclusive! Perrey Reeves Wants An ‘Entourage’ & ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ Crossover

InfinitePest

Posted at 10:49 AM on July 11, 2011

First, that was a trailer for the entire new season of Curb. Only two of the clips were from last night’s season premiere.

Second, the show runs for a half hour, not an hour.

Third, these two facts lead me to believe that the “writer” Bonnie Fuller was lying when she wrote above, “I just watched the season eight premiere of Curb Your Enthusiasm and my stomach hurts from laughing”.

It couldn’t have taken longer than five minutes to write you blog post. Your job isn’t hard. Next time actually watch the show that you’re “writing” about.

joe

Posted at 6:44 AM on July 11, 2011

funniest episode yet? are you kidding me? It was average to below.

KurtyB

Posted at 8:19 PM on July 10, 2011

Paul F Tompkins!

dumas1000

Posted at 7:26 PM on July 8, 2011

Hollywood Life is a website aimed clearly a teens and pre-teens. Curb Your Enthusiasm is a very adult show. The average follower of this site would not get the humor. They likely wouldn’t find it funny at all.

Anonymous

Posted at 1:30 PM on July 10, 2011

I’m middle aged and I don’t get why this show is a success. He’s got to be one of the most annoying people on television.