First Look At Alicia Keys' Baby Boy, Egypt! He's Already Nine Months Old!

Thu, July 7, 2011 8:33pm EDT by 31 Comments

Alicia kept us waiting for months, but now we finally get a glimpse at her adorable son Egypt, whom she welcomed into the world on Oct. 14, 2010.

Alicia Keys, 30, has been gushing about her baby boy ever since he was born nine months ago and now, we actually get to see what he looks like! Egypt Daoud Dean, mommy Alicia and daddy Swizz Beatz hit the streets of NYC today, July 7, looking happier than ever! He’s too cute!

“I’ve never seen a more beautiful face in my LIFE! The most perfect eyes and beautiful nose, the sweetest lips and skin so soft and kissable!” Alicia exclaims of her son on her blog. “And I can’t believe he’s mine!” Aww!

Alicia is currently celebrating the tenth anniversary of her first album “Songs in A Minor” by performing a series of intimate concerts. We wonder if Egypt tags along on tour?

–Leigh Blickley

More on HollyBaby:

1. Ryan Phillippe’s Alleged Baby Mama Gives Birth To A Baby Girl — And He Was In The Delivery Room!
  2. Meet The New Man In Amy Poehler’s Life — Adorable Baby Boy Abel!
  3. Keri Russell Is Pregnant With Baby No. 2! Congratulations!

GABRIELLA123

Posted at 1:09 PM on September 25, 2012

AWWW DAT BABY IS TO CUTE DATS DA PRETTIEST BABY IVE SAW NOW LOL …… TO CUTE

Ayriana

Posted at 2:27 PM on February 11, 2013

cute baby!

latoya

Posted at 6:12 PM on May 29, 2012

U look great keys and u have a beautiful son… love u!!!!!

Veronica

Posted at 3:32 PM on May 29, 2012

I love Alicia keys and dats my cousin Egypt

I'm anonymous

Posted at 9:30 PM on March 2, 2012

I think her baby is beautiful he is so handsome and I’m glad she gave birth to a healthy baby boy and she will always cherish him and love him like never before I hope everything works out with her and “Swizz Beats'” relationship I love her music and Swiss Beats’!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-)

Kgaogelo

Posted at 4:42 PM on February 24, 2012

Ow! I was waiting to see him. He’s so handsome. Jealous down!

Blondie

Posted at 4:53 PM on February 15, 2012

Use to love her but she’s thirsty for wrecking mashonda home. She is a disgrace to women and all females like her would love her and be okay with the situation
. But he is okay looking I expected better.

ladymcbeath

Posted at 7:51 AM on February 17, 2012

I totally agree. I respected Alicia because she didn’t seem all Hollywood wudn’t dressing like she needed help selling herself but since she’s no more than an adultress i have to take her for what she’s worth. And she definitely knows about a women’s worth. Lol!

im annomonus

Posted at 4:21 PM on October 28, 2012

so what if she wrecked mashadonas home just beacuse of that one time doesnt make her a bad person..alicia is a beautiful woman..and her baby boy is incredibly cute so..maybe u dont have a kid and ur jealous its ok to be jealous but u dont have to vent on someone as beautiful and smart as alicia..get a life and have a kid!!!!!

Monique

Posted at 2:04 AM on February 14, 2012

What a cutie.Egypt is a beautiful name congrats Alicia u did it

Tiara

Posted at 3:52 PM on February 13, 2012

Oh my god that baby is so so pretty that baby daddy played on wild n out YALL BABY BOY IS SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO PRETTY TO ME AND HE HAS ALOT OF HAIR OH AND HE LOOK JUST LIKE HIS DADDY AND HIS EYES NOSE EYEBROWS AND EARS ARE SO PRETTY OH AND HAPPY BDAY

Shant

Posted at 7:38 PM on February 12, 2012

He’s curt

jadae

Posted at 12:13 PM on January 14, 2012

I am so proud of u alicia all the work u done for baby eygpt

jadae

Posted at 12:09 PM on January 14, 2012

hey alicia how is egypt doing,is he walking yet cause if he is thats best for two awsome parents u guys are the best ever in the whole world and u guys make eee a great tttt couple I love,u guys some much tell egypt that I love him too and hes the cutest baby ever . , from jadae from the fan agrain.

jadae

Posted at 11:55 AM on January 14, 2012

I would think alicia keys baby is so cute hamsome he looks pretty cute to me thats what I think of a alicia keys swizz beatz are a nice couple to be husband and wife and they both have the cutest son ever. alicia keys this is from your best fan in the whole world I listen to your music all the time. from jadae

nina

Posted at 3:32 PM on January 2, 2012

hi I so luv alicia’s baby I love him he is so cute aaaahhhhh to alicia and swizz I love u guyz mwaah bye

elantra rone

Posted at 1:51 PM on December 16, 2011

i like alicia keys babay name egypt

kaylen walker

Posted at 1:51 PM on December 16, 2011

i likes dat it so nice

aniya

Posted at 7:12 PM on April 25, 2012

get more

Rose

Posted at 2:49 AM on December 5, 2011

How is Kendras baby “Ordinary” When hes mixed! Kendras baby is just beautiful and so is Alicias.

Makaylah

Posted at 1:08 PM on November 22, 2011

Alicia Keys’ baby is so adorable
-So cute-

JaiK

Posted at 4:50 PM on August 25, 2011

My sons name is Egypt and he’s 2 and a half years old so you stole the name from me Alicia!! Have you seen how my son looks?? Mmm hmm..

NY

Posted at 8:19 AM on November 18, 2011

Are you the initiator of the name ?

mari

Posted at 4:01 PM on February 12, 2012

girl u just want to be her and she did not still your baby name

B,S

Posted at 3:40 PM on August 13, 2011

Awww! I really waited for months to see her baby! And he’s such a CUTIE! They sure are proud parents :) <3

judys

Posted at 1:14 PM on July 8, 2011

Egypt is very beautiful child. Kendra’s boy is just ordinary kid.

Maxine

Posted at 12:25 PM on November 11, 2011

That’s messed up

JEN

Posted at 7:46 PM on July 7, 2011

OMG!!
When I first saw it, I thought it was baby Hank, Kendras baby boy.

Such a cutie

KC

Posted at 8:48 AM on August 17, 2012

I just love when people act like they know these folks and their situation. Oh she’s a homewrecker and he’s a blah, blah, blah…LOL

natalie

Posted at 3:30 PM on August 19, 2012

hey alicia yo baby is so pretty girl

mis m

Posted at 10:19 AM on March 5, 2013

Alicia kegs baby is so cute