Lindsey Says: Pia Toscano Shouldn't Have Been Given A Record Deal!

Wed, July 6, 2011 5:45pm EDT by 18 Comments

Interscope should rescind their deal before they lose a ton of money on this talentless, wannabe musician, Pia!

What on earth is Interscope Records thinking by signing American Idol eliminee Pia Toscano on for a record deal? The Hollywood Reporter confirmed the news on July 5 that Pia will be continuing her so-called music career with the infamous record label as well as debuting her single, “This Time,” on July 12 AND performing the single during the American Idol Live! Tour this summer! All I have to say is, BIG MISTAKE INTERSCOPE!

There’s a reason Pia didn’t make it that far in her Idol stint, getting kicked off on April 7 — she’s NOT talented! I can’t even believe she got as far as the top 24, let alone placing ninth! The girl must have some sort of luck to hold her up that long. She should have been sent back home to Howard Beach, NY long before.

Pia has been trying for years to make a name for herself. She’s auditioned for American Idol four times and all ended in failure. It makes sense considering the 22-year-old wannabe can’t hold a note even when she tries.

The girl does deserve credit for really working the Hollywood scene to her advantage. Why else would she continue this on-off again relationship with Dancing with the Stars star Mark Ballas? Publicity, duh!

Certain people (Tom Hanks, Jennifer Hudson, Alyssa Milano and Ashton Kutcher) must be tone deaf if they like Pia. They only way I can handle her is with my earplugs in and the TV volume on mute.

Sorry Pia, you are a pretty girl who knows how to work fame, but that’s about it. What’s next? Rebecca Black gets a record deal? Oh wait, Glee has already performed her ridiculous song “Friday.”

Maybe Pia and Rebecca should team up. Now that would be an absolute disaster!

BFFs — are you happy that Pia landed a record deal? I sure as heck won’t be purchasing her album, I know that much for sure!

- Lindsey DiMattina

Follow Me on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Get MORE Pia Toscano News HERE!

1. Kim Kardashian Joins Mark Ballas And Pia Toscano For Dinner! Are Mark And Pia Back Together?
  2. Russ Says: Pia Toscano, Leave The Diva Attitude To Those That Have Earned It!
  3. Pia Toscano: I Want To Be An Actress!

balebellunderwood

Posted at 12:09 AM on November 28, 2011

Who the hell are you thinking you are. Vocal coach??!!! unsuccessful recording bathroom artist? I’m sure you know nothing about talent. You’re too stupid to even just hear her voice. Who do you think sing better than her? Selena Gomez??!! Even Scotty not better than Lauren… Wake Up!!! Ask Randy or Steven or JLo.. have you seen their reaction??!!! Almost all celebrities tweeted about that!

Rudy

Posted at 5:27 PM on July 13, 2011

Lindsey. It’s apparent to me that you need hearing aids. Either you deaf or jealous of Pia. She’s the best singer to come long since Kelly and Carrie.

She’s perfect in every way and dispute your vile comments will make it big in the industry. Get a real job.

Rudy

Posted at 5:31 PM on July 13, 2011

Sorry for the typos.

Monica D.

Posted at 11:23 AM on July 13, 2011

I went to high school with Pia. She is very pretty but she has an attitude like she is the “Sh*t”. She graduated hs and Tol ppl that she isn’t going to college because she will be famous… I think she has a great voice but I really don’t like her first single. Not to add that she was engaged for years then broke it up right before idol… When taking pics at parties, she would tell not to take pics of her because it would ruin her when she becomes famous…. It’s good she has confidence , I’m not hating on her I’m not saying I love her but I don’t don’t like her either.she’s whatever in mybook

Eileen L.

Posted at 11:52 PM on July 12, 2011

Wow, I’m not even a Pia fan, but I can admit that she sings pretty well — although I would never buy any of her releases. Lindsay, get a grip! You sound like an immature, jealous high school kid who got her first writing gig on the school newspaper. Tsk, tsk. Your bitterness is so obvious.

Eileen L.

Posted at 11:54 PM on July 12, 2011

Oops. I meant “Lindsey” not “Lindsay.” For that, I apologize.

Bob

Posted at 7:40 AM on July 11, 2011

Aside from being tone deaf if Lindsey was on the Casey Anthony jury she too would have voted her not guilty.
Lindsey, take notice that most of the people commenting like Pia Toscano and when she becomes a huge recording star you’ll need to find a new line of work because it’s obvious your opinion is valueless.

Melissa

Posted at 4:26 PM on July 7, 2011

I would hardly call her “talentless”. She had a great voice. I don’t see her putting on a very good concert though. She doesn’t have much stage presence compared to the other contestants on this season of AI. She can certainly stand in one place and nail a song though.

James

Posted at 1:37 PM on July 7, 2011

haha Lindsey what the hell are you watching? she was the best singer this year i think you the one who must be tone deaf…..

BoobooSnicket

Posted at 10:58 AM on July 7, 2011

really….this lady has “jealousy” written all over her face…The girl can not only hold a note but hold notes she probably can’t herself…

Daniel

Posted at 10:35 AM on July 7, 2011

Wow, what a hater! She has an amazing voice! This article is just a jealous rant! Dont be jeal, Lindsey-no-lips!

Jezoebel

Posted at 11:15 PM on July 6, 2011

Bonnie, stop hiring these hacks that spread hate and hire real writers. Hell, hire me and I’ll make you look better than this twit Lindsey.

Jezoebel

Posted at 11:12 PM on July 6, 2011

Jealous much? If Pia is a talentless singer, then you Lindsay are a talentless blogger.

negative jornalism

Posted at 7:48 PM on July 6, 2011

wow i was thinking that was kristen benson writing this article (but i guess she just vicious mean against lea michele), but i think that is a new kind of jornalism.
It is called “let’s spread hate”.
i don’t like her voice but i don’t think she is talentless.

KT

Posted at 7:25 PM on July 6, 2011

Talentless wannabe? Really? Next thing you’re going to say is Haley is the one who really deserved the record deal. lol Whatever though, your opinion.

Andy

Posted at 7:23 PM on July 6, 2011

This is stupid.

KT

Posted at 7:28 PM on July 6, 2011

I agree, it is. But like I said in my post it’s her opinion even though I feel it’s way off base.

holly

Posted at 7:08 PM on July 6, 2011

Oomgggg I knoww ! I thought she was awful !!!she’s like jessica simpson only worse !! Pretty but not good ..