These ladies might be some of the most famous women of the moment, but their look is simple: Hair worn down in curls with a side part.
Kate Middleton, Selena Gomez, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Minka Kelly all wore the style. Get a good look at each celeb and vote on who YOU think wore this style best, then get the look yourself!
This hairstyle is very easy to achieve, but the key is to stop your curling iron about half to one quarter of the way down your head. The look is not about volume — as a matter of fact, the flatter the roots the better!
- Start with freshly washed or wet hair and dry just the top half until it is smooth with a round brush and blow dryer. Let your ends air dry or rough-dry them with your blow dryer.
- Once your ends are dry, spray them with a heat protectant spray and part it lightly to the side. This is not the time for a severe side part.
- Taking sections that are about the size of your middle and pointer fingers put together, curl your hair around a 1 1/2 to 2 inch barrel curling iron. Roll the hair up just about halfway and hold for 10-15 seconds. Gently release your curl. Do this until all of your hair is curled.
- Spray your hair with a shine spray and you’re all done! Try: Bumble and bumble Shine On (And On) Finishing Spray.
Now try the look out for yourself!
See More Celebrity Hairstyles
- Kate Middleton’s North American Tour Beauty Roundup — See The Looks & Vote!
- Amanda Seyfried Cuts Her Hair Off! What Do YOU Think Of Her New Look?
- Lauren Conrad Dyes Her Hair Rainbow Colors! Do You Like The Festive Look?