The two most important things to focus on are products that do double (or even triple!) duty and items that are 3 oz or less so you can toss them in your carry on. See four items that will have you covered!
Kim Kardashian went to Minnesota for Fourth of July weekend with fiance Kris Humphries. If you’re planning a summer getaway, these four products will leave you plenty of room in your baggage for bathing suits, shoes and more!
Here’s what you need in your makeup bag for an overnight trip or a month-long adventure.
- Concealer. Use a product in a pen form. It’s easy to apply, won’t create a mess in your bag, and the applicator is already on the product so you don’t have to worry about carrying around concealer, brushes and sponges. Try: Yves Saint Laurent TOUCHE ÉCLAT Radiant Touch.
- For face, grab a three-in-one palette. NARS makes one in a handy zippered travel case that includes a bronzer, blush and highlighter. Try: NARS Blush/ Bronzer Trio.
- For eyes, you’ll want mascara in a regular and waterproof formula. e.l.f. makes one stick that has both! Try: e.l.f. professional Regular & Waterproof Mascara in Noire.
- Your lips will need moisture, shine and color to look their best throughout your trip. This balm comes in an easy-to-apply stick form with many great shades to choose from that has all three! Try: Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm.
What are your travel essentials, HollywoodLifers?
See More Amazing Beauty Products
- Did You Get Too Much Sun Like Kim Kardashian? Try These Skin Soothers!
- Kate Middleton Minimalistic Makeup Looks On The North American Tour– Get The Look!
- Jealous Of Jennifer Aniston’s Jet Black Lashes? YOU Can Have Then Too!