The new bride is on the cover of the August issue of British ‘Vogue’ and let’s just say that her new husband is one lucky guy!
Kate Moss has been on tons of covers during her career as one of the most famous models in the world, but this latest one may be her prettiest one yet! Check out how YOU can get Kate’s look!Kate rocks a Geisha-esque look on the cover and we just love the look! With a pale colored palette her skin looks like porcelain. The only noticeable makeup is her bright red lip which is stunning against natural-looking face.
We spoke with celebrity makeup artist Alma Qeraxhiu from the Alma G Salon to find out how to get Kate’s look!
- Using a square ended brush, apply one of Christian Dior’s Rosy Tan 5 Color Eye Shadow for your lids, emphasizing the corners of your eyes.
- Lightly apply Christian Dior’s Aurora Blush to the cheeks, chin and forehead.
- Trace the top of your lash line with the Christian Dior’s Intense Brown Liner.
- Give your lashes the treatment with two coats of the Dior Show 360 Mascara
- Finally, define your lips with Christian Dior’s Holiday Red Lip Liner, starting at the corners and working your way toward the center of your lip. First pencil in the entire lip to create a long lasting base. Then apply Christin Dior’s Savor Red and Red Carpet for the finish.
Do YOU think this is Kate’s best cover yet?
Get More HL Beaty Now!
- Jennifer Aniston “Insisted” On Her Dark ‘Horrible Bosses’ Hair!
- Kate Moss Looks Fresh Faced And Beautiful On Her Wedding Day!
- Katy Perry’s Total Hair Transformation Revealed — She Was Going Blonde!