Sharon Osbourne, Mandy Moore, Carson Daly & More Weigh In On The Shocking Outcome Of The Casey Anthony Trial!

Tue, July 5, 2011 5:26pm EDT by 8 Comments

From talk-show hosts to ‘real housewives,’ to comedians to former child-star actors, all of Hollywood is erupting after the recent outcome to the Casey Anthony trial.

Casey Anthony was found not guilty of first degree murder, manslaughter, and aggravated child abuse for her missing two-year-old girl, Caylee.  The six-week trial ended today with the controversial mother being charged with four counts of lying to the police.  Whether you agree with the verdict or not, see what the celebrities are saying about the end to this shocking trial.

Casey had been on trial for the tragic death of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, who was found in the woods near her home six months after she was reported missing.  Initially, the mother had said that a nanny had kidnapped her daughter, however changed her story that the infant accidentally drowned in the family’s swimming pool.

This trial has been made especially public with the use of social media.  Check out what some of Hollywood’s hottest stars have been tweeting about the outcome to the trial:

Sharon Osbourne: Casey Anthony not guilty??…..it’s a disgrace. She’ll probably get her own reality show now.

Carson Daly: This is bull****!!

Mandy Moore: Woah! Shocked about the verdict in the casey anthony trial! Thought she was guilty for sure! Either way, tragic story.

Leann Rimes: Shocking this trial!

Joy Behar: I am shocked by the #caseyanthonyverdict. Though I can’t say this is the first time Florida screwed up on an important vote. #HLN

Holly Marie Combs: Outraged. Out. Raged.

Chelsea Houska: I literally have tears in my eyes for Caylee after hearing the verdict of the #caseyanthonytrial ..can’t believe it.

Cheryl Burke: Not guilty? Wow! Speechless!!

Tenley Molzahn: Wow. #CaseyAnthony is not guilty! This woman is being shown some amazing grace. We all know guilt plays it’s own punishment.Wow wow.  I just hope #CaseyAnthony changes her path in life now that she’s been shown this grace, I’m shocked.”

Ramona Singer: A very sad day that justice was not served for Caylee. Please let that poor little baby rest in peace.

Roseanne Barr: Kids only matter in this country when they are fetuses.

Jill Zarin: I can NOT believe Casey Anthony was found NOT GUILTY! What..the glove didn’t fit? The is terrible. I am SHOCKED.

Jason Biggs: I guess the glove didn’t fit.

Kim Zolciak: Wow!!!

Ricki Lake: I’m disgusted! #notguilty? Oh come on.

Piers Morgan: Not guilty of murder…but still guilty of being a shockingly bad mother. #CaseyAnthony.

Aubrey O’Day: They said she’s Not Guilty guys. The jury was her maker & that’s the law. I don’t know,my heart hurts. I don’t feel like justice was served.

Kathy Griffin: Wow. Ok, now this case has my attn. Not guilty? Really? I just assumed.

Benji Madden: Casey Anthony looks Crazy man. like real Crazy. like street rat Krazy. Kray Kray. 100$ says she moves to LA in 30 days or less.

Lisa Rinna: As HH just said you never really get away with anything now do you….

Zach Cumer: That hoe was guilty. Retweet if you agree.

Kyle Richards: Speechless.

Karen Gravano: All I can say is R.I.P. Caylee Anthony…gob bless you beautiful angel girl….

– Michael Emer

Read More News About the Shocking Outcome to the Casey Anthony Trial!

1. Casey Anthony Is Found NOT GUILTY Of Murdering Her Two-Year-Old Daughter Caylee!
  2. Casey Anthony Will Most Likely NOT Spend More Time Behind Bars, Say Experts!
  3. The Real Reason Casey Anthony Was Found NOT Guilty: Top Attorney Speaks Out!

glo

Posted at 2:48 AM on July 10, 2011

Benji she will be there soon!Hollywood is where actors have to learn to make us belive in a movie,She already knows how to act.she should have her own movie !”The Many Faces Of Eve”Starting Casey Anthony!just look at her many faces she snarled like a bulldog when Jose was in front of the cameras boy as soon as he turned around her face went to innocent mode!Or Movie #2 “We’re In The Money”Staring Casey and Jose Baez….”&Fatal Attraction”part2!!!Casey as Glen Close And Jose Baez as Micheal Douglas’ except for the rabbit part she leave’s the Lil Girl with Zanny The Nanny!She is not a celebrity to me she is Trash Just like she did with her baby!I will not and have not seen interviews with Jose Baez or will i and not see her or buy her book or watch anyshow at all with Casey and Baez:He said i saved a life today!yeah be proud Jose But you didn’t say we will continue to try and solve who killed Caylee did you?How did she die if it was an accident why should she not stand up for her child and herself?.who carries trash in their car?dumpsters are everywhere!Hollywood dont make her a star!

Glo

Posted at 2:40 AM on July 10, 2011

Here’s to Benji Madden!& all of Hollywood!Here comes the best actress ! Qualifies in:(lying) (Facial Expressions),And i suggest her 1st Movie remake”The Many Faces Of Eve”Staring Casey Anthony “next” Fatal Attraction”Part2″Staring Casey as Glen Close & Jose Baez as Micheal Douglas.She wont have problems with the rabbit part and his daughter will be left with Zanny the nanny,and i just about bet she has already started breaking up his marriage she started along time ago but the day of the release date she played her part!and both will star in “Were In The Money”and ride the gravytrain around Hollywood!But you all cant make her a celebrity,she’s not to me!She a sad human being..

Glo

Posted at 1:57 AM on July 10, 2011

please go to Caylee’s Law or Change .org,a lady in Oklahoma that was so outraged came up with this petition!so lets do it and i send mass e-mails to all my friends to sign..Its more than Cindy and George Anthony have done with the foundation they have in memory of Caylee( Bulls–t…. i hope people r not giving them money to live on!Hollywood here she come’s!we saw her change the very day of verdict Oh and she will be there hand in hand with Baez!i plead with Hollywood A-Listers do not let someone who didnt even have the guts to admit to an accident they even gave her the opening and still she didnt she and jose will tell hollywood now maybe to the highest bidder!lil Caylee rest in peace a lightening bolt struck the tree where she was found!Higher power people,I think and would bet she sold her soul to the devil!Nancy Grace said”The Devil is dancing tonight”and by golly if i had not said that to myself the nite before!Means to me she will have to pay up!

paula UK

Posted at 2:56 AM on July 9, 2011

Not guilty just like OJ was !!!!!

Clint N Andrea Smith

Posted at 10:34 AM on July 7, 2011

Casey Anthony was not guilty ONLY to 12 people who had a crappy case put in front of them. They prosecutors are at fault I believe. She will now have to relive those last days of that precious girl over and over for the rest of her life as we all assume there will be movies talk shows media evil spectators and lots of blogs to remind her! Everytime she looks at a church or a cross a picture or a dream. We should keep our sympathy and remorse focused on poor Caylee and do our best to stray from the future attention to come to Caylee! RIP Caylee!

Jessica

Posted at 7:28 PM on July 6, 2011

I hope everyone in the world does not forget this case and casey and lawyers have a misery life . The jury too they could of atleast charge her with child endanger something anything would have been better than just charging her with lying to the darn police. The da did their job and good job I just wish the jury would of use they common sense but instead they just wanted to go home . And they rush now jury number 3 what’s to said they know she is guilty but could not convict her so sad I hope everyday Casey and her lawyers and the jury are misery and they see caylee Marie anthony face in their dreams. They all have blood on their hands and now they are going to get rich off the death of a innocent baby

susan williams

Posted at 6:42 AM on July 6, 2011

sad all the way around. my heart goes out to all even casey. we really don’t know what happen . she will answer to god one day. the 12 said she was not guilty. so while there are those who hate casey she was not the one to vote. if everyone got locked up for lying who would work and run the world. i feel theres more to it that we never was told about.

wow