Casey Anthony — Do YOU Think She's Guilty?

Tue, July 5, 2011 11:23am EDT by 6 Comments

The country is divided! If you’ve been following this intense trial, then VOTE below! Guilty or not?

The Casey Anthony murder trial is still shrouded in mystery over what really happened to her two-year-old daughter, Caylee. Since the trial first began in May, nearly 100 individuals have testified and more than 400 pieces of evidence have been presented to the jury.

The prosecution claims Anthony used chloroform to subdue her daughter and then smothered her with duct tape. They say she hid Caylee’s body in the trunk of her car for several days until it began to decompose and smell. Then she dumped it in a swampy wooded area near the Anthony family home. The toddler’s remains were found in December of 2008, nearly six months after she disappeared.

The defense claims Caylee accidentally drowned in the family’s swimming pool, and that Casey’s dad, ex-cop George Anthony, panicked and decided to make it look like a homicide by taping her mouth and dumping the body in the woods.

George Anthony denies any knowledge of how his granddaughter died, or that he played any part in a cover up.

Casey Anthony declined to testify at the trial.

The 25-year-old is charged with murder in the first-degree, second-degree murder, manslaughter, third-degree felony murder, aggravated manslaughter of a child, aggravated child abuse and four counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer.

The trial is now in the hands of 12 jurors. If convicted of first-degree murder, she could face the death penalty.

As a verdict nears, tell us what YOU think. We may not be front and center in the courthouse, but we can still weigh in…

Complete Coverage of the Casey Anthony Trial

1. Casey Anthony Will Not Testify In Court – Are You Disappointed?
  2. Kim Kardashian Weighs In On The Casey Anthony Trial
  3. Caylee Could Have Climbed Into The Pool Herself?
  4. Casey Anthony’s Parents Don’t Think She’s Innocent

Casey Guilty

Posted at 11:39 PM on September 22, 2011

I’m going to start being really nice to my mom cuz i guess its legal to murder your own child!!!!!

j. thoms

Posted at 5:05 PM on July 7, 2011

Oh she’s as guilty as the sky is blue. It’s so obvious…and yet she’s getting away with it. Let’s hope that the old saying ‘What comes around goes around’ is true in this case! She is not fit to spit on.

kelsey

Posted at 9:10 AM on July 6, 2011

Casey anothny is a low life and she w ill pay for what she did to caylee let me tell you she isnt getting into them gates to heaven. she doesnt deserve it she tortued and killed that young child who was young!

a.m.sienkiewicz

Posted at 6:58 PM on July 5, 2011

NO QUESTION SHE IS GUILTY OF THIS HORRIBLE CRIME. TO BAD THE JURY DID NOT HEAR ALL THE EVIDENCE. SHE IS A SICK, SICK WOMAN WHO BELIEVES SHE IS A CELEBRITY. CAN YOU IMAGINE THROWING Y0UR FAMILY UNDER THE BUS TO GET A NOT GUILTY. I CAN ONLY HOPE, THEY TOSS HER UNDER THE BUS FOR CREATING SUCH A TERRIBLE LIE. OH I FORGOT SHE IS A MASTER AT THIS. I ONLY HOPE SHE IS FORGOTTEN JUST LIKE O.J….ONLY SHE HAS TO MEET HER CREATOR AND CALLIE WHEN SHE PASSES. WHAT WILL SHE HAVE TO SAY THEN!!!!!

mitts

Posted at 2:59 PM on July 12, 2011

I think she is guilty too however, after get deal of thought, I think the jury probably came to the right decision. The one thing that keeps bugging me is the motive. She knows that her parents would have taken care of
Caylee had she decided she didn’t want to raise her. Also, the time she spent partying and getting that tatoo may have been a time when she had left the child with someone who she thought was looking after her. In the end, maybe she drowned with that person and casey helped in the cover up. Something is not right and we will never know the full story. Casey knows but maybe it did not play out just as the prosecution said it did. There are questions in my mind even though I believe she is 99% guilty. This is not good enough for a conviction.

ace

Posted at 11:59 AM on July 5, 2011

… I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by f3dex. I will never again pay expensive r3tailprices at stores.I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get.Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, BuzzSave.com.