Is It A Betrayal To Flirt With Your BFF's Ex Like Ashley Tisdale Is Doing To Vanessa Hudgens With Zac Efron?

Mon, July 4, 2011 11:33am EDT by 28 Comments

Team Vanessa forever

Posted at 3:02 PM on June 18, 2012

GGOOOO VANESSAA!!!! II LLOVEE
YOOOUUUU!!!! <33333333
ZAC+VANESSA=LOVE FOREVER!!!!
<333333333333333 :^****** xoxoxo

Team Vanessa

Posted at 2:58 PM on June 18, 2012

TEAM VANESSA!!!!! Vanessa if you read this you should go back out with zac come on give him a chance and Ashley back off damn that’s why on ham they put you as the mean girl!!!! Haaaaa xD so peace peeps ::D I love yeww Vanessa <333333

Kelsey

Posted at 7:10 PM on May 26, 2012

VANESSA GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY MAN!!!!

Meg

Posted at 5:15 PM on December 20, 2011

Actually, zac and ashley went out BEFORE Vanessa and zac did..during the making of hsm. Either way I think they’re cute together.

jaxoxo

Posted at 6:11 AM on December 20, 2011

theyre faking it. they want attention.. jeez

Ashley Tisdale

Posted at 10:17 PM on December 26, 2011

You know what. Shut up. Because I like Zac Efron and he likes me. So please stop and get over urself. K thanks.

Vanessa Hudgens

Posted at 8:10 PM on January 9, 2012

Oh please, he is NOT into you. So why dont YOU just shutup and accept your a rebound. K thanks.

meemeee

Posted at 7:55 AM on October 3, 2011

i agree with ILOVEYOU ;)

iloveyou

Posted at 6:02 AM on October 2, 2011

hahahaha uz ndd urr comments are fuunnyyy justt leavee themm aloneee zac drnt doo anything too too ashleyyy soo whyy cantt theeeyy bee friendddss ndd theeey bothh single soo what if theey flirt BIGG PROBLEM HUH ????

Hi :)

Posted at 1:56 AM on September 22, 2011

It’s not a problem if Ashley and Zac like eathother or are just flirting!Ashley has Scott!And Zac is still in love with Vanessa!Fate will bring them together if they were ment to be!Ashley is not a bad person.She knew Zac before High School Musical!She like him first!Flirting doens’t ALWAYS turn into something.I mean would you were in Ashley shoes you would do the same thing!I mean LOOK AT ZAC!HE’S SUPER HOT!I would even flirt with him if I had a chance.Don’t go Judging Ashley because you would want people judging you if you were Ashley Tisdale! Eff Said!!!! :/

bb.jhoii

Posted at 8:53 PM on July 31, 2011

I HATE ASHLEY TISDALE
BECAUSE SHES FLIRTING OF HER BFF EX ..
GGGGRRRRR :(

One orf Zac Efrons fan

Posted at 7:24 AM on July 17, 2011

They shoudnt be friends i mean zac & ashley.I knew that zac loves vanessa so much so Ashley please get out of their way.also I knew that vanessa loves zac too so they will be back together soon!!!try not to be upset zac because of vanessa mabye she tries to get your attention & wants to drives u crazy because of that she is dating with jush…and I khew this exactley that Zac Efron wasnt,isnt & wont dating with Ashley!!!!…

denise

Posted at 7:22 PM on July 7, 2011

this is a definitely no no! if ever your friend hangs out with your ex friendships are at stake. good friends are hard to find so dont ever let them go over a guy!

cherry

Posted at 4:02 AM on July 6, 2011

hell yea she wrong no matter how she sees it or wat she says u never seen them 2gether like tht untill now an he has his hand on her butt screw the publuic she needs to talk to nessa

cornetto

Posted at 10:05 PM on July 5, 2011

OMG ! tinod.anay nani ilaha…bagay man pd noun cla,.,,,

tina

Posted at 7:30 PM on July 5, 2011

I agree with this article. When a guy dates your friends or family he usally has only one thing on his mind…. hurting or getting back with his ex. I know guys who have done this no one wins. If Ashley is stupid enough to believe that after being with her best friend for five years (with her always there)he is suddenly in love with her, I have a bridge to sell her.

jenny

Posted at 4:05 PM on July 5, 2011

i think zac and ashley should date i dont think its werid at all for them to date yeah her and vanessa were bff’s but who cares all im saying is thats the whole point of ex’s

tina

Posted at 7:31 PM on July 5, 2011

Let one of your best friends date your ex, then come back and tell me how you feel about it.

CherryCheer

Posted at 2:47 AM on July 27, 2011

I was absolutely fine. Why wouldn’t I be? He is an ex for a reason, doesn’t mean he can’t go on to find happiness with someone else, even if it is a mutual close friend. And they are happy. And I’m happy. I think only children or immature adults can’t deal with complicated dynamics and relationships. Life is not black and white people.

cherry

Posted at 4:08 AM on July 6, 2011

if u never been thru this or even came close 2 this then u should not b commenting

Joy

Posted at 3:42 PM on July 5, 2011

This is ridiculous. So people should miss out on a chance at happiness because of some antiquated code on “loyalty”? Sorry but that’s just bull. The person is an ‘ex’ for a reason. And where both parties have moved on (as is the case here) I really don’t see a problem. It’s going to sting but that’s what being an adult is all about. Not holding your friends up to some impossibly high and unfair standard. Life is NOT black and white.

Carla

Posted at 11:03 PM on July 4, 2011

im completely agree with this post.
its like honestly its your “bff”‘s ex you know what he mean/meant to you so you just cant behave like ashley did
although i think they did it for attention and publicity
js lol

Michelle

Posted at 8:25 PM on July 4, 2011

I’d say if they were true friends and Vanessa loves zac then she’ll let him. Go even if her friend is his happiness. Besides true friends don’t let guys ruin their friendships. If they do, then their friendship was doomed in the beginning.

I agree

Posted at 7:12 PM on July 4, 2011

I totally agree with this post. Especially cause she has a boyfriend. I mean hello! No one behaves like this with their ‘brother’ when your boyfriend is around. Obviously they weren’t thinking. They didn’t bother to spare either Scott or Vanessa’s feelings. Even if they are just friends, no ‘friends’ behave like that around each other.

Annoyed

Posted at 1:49 PM on July 4, 2011

She has a freaking boyfriend. Who was at the party! They’ve been dating for like two years. Stop trying to start drama.
And one more thing. She tweeted that she was with her brother/best friend Zac. Check your facts.

pissed

Posted at 4:12 AM on July 6, 2011

then were the hell was he and y the hell is he NOT the one shes flockin around with in the first place or better yet y wasnt all three of them 2gether like ash nessa an zac used 2 b??????????? dont worry ill wait for the answer

torie

Posted at 11:40 AM on July 4, 2011

SO IN THAT CASE,SELENA GOMEZ BETRAYED MILEY CYRUS THEN,THEY ARE FRIENDS AND SELENA KNOWS THAT NICK AND MILEY WAS DATING THAT TIME AND WHEN THEY BROKE UP,SELENA’S IN.TELL ME PEOPLE,WHAT DO YOU THINK???PEACE!!

Lola527

Posted at 11:37 AM on July 4, 2011

Oh my gosh, like I posted on another article. Zac and Ashley have always been best friends. If I’m correct, they’ve been friends since before High School Musical…so how is this a betrayal to Vanessa? And besides they just look like two good friends hanging out. If Vanessa is mad at these pictures, then she is obviously not over the break up.