Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Have A Romantic Date Aboard A Luxury Yacht — New Details!

Mon, July 4, 2011 3:36pm EDT by 18 Comments

BENDIA

Posted at 3:54 PM on August 9, 2011

THEY WILL MAKE A GREAT COUPLE N I DONT THINK THEY SHOULD BREAK UP

Mikki

Posted at 6:44 PM on August 8, 2011

It doesn’t matter if they get married or not,LOL,really.
They are like 17 and 18 years old!Maybe they break up,maybe not…But it’s stupid to get involved.Really,live your own life.

Emily

Posted at 9:25 AM on August 1, 2011

I hope Selena docent turn out to be a slut :/ I look upto her and so does many other fans I hope she still stays the sweet angel she’s ment to be <3

marie

Posted at 12:14 PM on July 24, 2011

yeah they r so happy together , but couples break up . yah so even tho they r very close . im purty sure they will eventually break up . so no i dnt think they will get married.

Gihsexyxsportsbabe

Posted at 12:39 PM on July 21, 2011

Watch the two have not nadaaaaaaaa AVE MORE YOU DO WHAT THEY ARE TOGETHER! BUT I THINK THEY DO NOT THINK HAS NO FUTURE IN TWO OR MARRIED WITH A BABY!!

abby

Posted at 9:03 PM on July 8, 2011

Well who thinks they are a cute couple i do they look so happy together..LOve yall

Oooo

Posted at 2:53 AM on July 6, 2011

Ooooooooooooo I bet wen they get married or if they get married they kids will sooo cute….they are a cute couple we all kno it I was happy wen they started dateing I was lyk about time eeeeeeeeeeeee hopefully they are haveing a great time together. Luv u jelena

Haley_111

Posted at 5:14 AM on July 5, 2011

Ewww get married for reals

Camila

Posted at 10:27 PM on July 4, 2011

Come what came … if it is to be will be!
And if this relationship ends, Justin will have more than million Beliebers to console you ;-)

yeepuu

Posted at 9:32 PM on July 4, 2011

very good go=== w * w jor dans for king c * m

◎★◎i very like web==lets go◎★◎

believe you will love it.

OMG

Posted at 9:17 PM on July 4, 2011

You guys are total STALKERS. just sayin’ LOL. I mean seriously, their just teenagers. Do you have to follow them everywhere and report eveery single time they are together?! I mean I love them both but there are children starving, earthquakes and this is what you report? I mean nice to see them together. I think it’s really sweet :)). But really lol.

Teesha

Posted at 8:20 PM on July 4, 2011

That’s the dumbest poll I’ve ever seen..
THEY’RE TEENAGERS.

maddie

Posted at 7:36 PM on July 4, 2011

i dont really think they will because selena had said before she just wants to feel loved but nothing serious. yeah?! well idk i have a gut feeling that they dont like someething about eachother. so they wont.. but who knows?

plasticman

Posted at 6:25 PM on July 4, 2011

this is the junkiest site ever. you losers need to get a life and stop making up garbage

samy

Posted at 5:25 PM on July 4, 2011

they are dating 8months now that is not fast go jelena i love them both they are soo sweet

titi

Posted at 5:11 PM on July 4, 2011

i think justin and selena are moving to fast in their relashionship i dont think the would get marry yet . but i think they are just in love

dumas1000

Posted at 4:16 PM on July 4, 2011

If I was Selena, I’d call the cops and tell them that Bonnie Fuller was stalking me.

Debora

Posted at 3:55 PM on July 4, 2011

OMG !!! NOO !! I think that they aren’t so in love to married !! This is crazy !! I mean they are too young or if they wait to grow up for marriage i think that the love will fade!! But this is my opinion !! Who I’m to judge ?? :))