The singer performed in Central Park July 1 as part of the ‘Good Morning America’ summer concert series, but I’m more concerned with that fabulous manicure!
Beyoncé pulled a Serena Williams! She is wearing a bubblegum pink shade on all of her nails — except her ring finger. That nail is painted a cheery seafoam green. I love the combination of the two pastel colors together and it’s a great way to mix up your manicure! Try these five color combinations.
- Make like Beyoncé and use two different pastel colors.
- Similarly, if you stay in the neon family, you can’t go wrong! A neon green and yellow would be a great combo.
- Try two shades that you would never think to pull together. Kim Kardashian showed us that purple can go well with orange!
- Mix two different shades of the same color. Try a baby blue with a navy blue.
- Go mod and sport white and black!
See More Celeb Manicures!
- Eden Says: I Decided To Test Out The New Nicole By OPI Texturized Nail Polish — On The HollywoodLife.com Fashion Editor!
- Julia Roberts Has Fabulous Nails — Get Glam Hands Yourself With These New Texturizing Polishes!
- Serena Williams’ Wild Wimbledon Nails — See What Style She Chose This Year!