Zac Efron Is NOT Over Vanessa Hudgens! Is His PDA With Ashley Tisdale To Get Her Attention? Exclusive!

Sun, July 3, 2011 6:03pm EDT by 73 Comments

V

Posted at 9:16 AM on October 6, 2011

I was just thinking, that maybe Vanessa going crazy with such wild acts such as new hair style, new fashion sense, smth like that are just to get Zac’s attention. She was just not like this back then before the break up. It’s awkward seeing at those pics with Van and other guys beside Zac. And btw, maybe Zac’s act with Ashley was just his signal that he’s not interested. Love Zanessa 2gether. xoxo

Benny

Posted at 7:26 PM on September 17, 2011

I do care about vanessa and zac’s relationship and if don’t then do not bother about writing any comment.

umer01

Posted at 3:22 AM on September 10, 2011

Efron and vanessa are good friends

em

Posted at 11:36 AM on August 29, 2011

I never found anything wrong with Ashley and Zac’s friendship. They always had a sweet relationship and i defended it. But honestly for me these pictures draw the line. And there is only one reason why… they knew the cameras where there. I mean there are shots of them looking straight into the cameras. And neither of them are daft, they both knew what this would turn into and the both knew the media would drag Vanessa into it.
That’s what really bothers me about these pictures, it looks like they are putting on a show. And i have to ask why? They both have been in the industry long enough, there is no excuse for this behavior. They knew what they were doing. I think if anything Vanessa was probably hurt to see her friends clearly putting on this show.
No, i don’t think there is anything happening between them, but yes i think it was a tasteless, attention grabbing act. Also Ashley does have a boyfriend, and i don’t care what her and Zac’s relationship is. It’s disrespectful to her b.f. on BOTH their parts.
If Vanessa did this, with Zac’s best friend (whom i’m sure she’s good friends w/ too) I can’t even begin to tell you the horrible things people would say… and i’m sure Zac wouldn’t find it amusing either.

Salim

Posted at 6:40 PM on August 23, 2011

Ashley knew Zac four years before Vanessa did so there shouldn’t be any fuss here!!!!!!

Jess

Posted at 4:57 PM on August 13, 2011

Zac and Ashley are very good friends, and if they wanted to date- which who knows in the near future they probably will, but everyone already knows that Ashley has a boyfriend who happened to be around when Zac was around. I dont think people should blame Zac or Vanessa for the breakup. They both admitted that it was their careers that made them break up- they each wanted to do different things, so I don’t think anyone should be blamed for their break-up. If Zac still loves Vanessa- which he probably does than I dont think this was a stunt to make her jealous, Zac and Ashley are good friends, I dont think Zac would do all of that just to make Vanessa jealous.

Sarah

Posted at 2:01 AM on August 7, 2011

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO CARESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

bb.jhoii

Posted at 8:53 PM on July 31, 2011

I HATE ASHLEY TISDALE
BECAUSE SHES FLIRTING OF HER BFF EX ..
GGGGRRRRR :(

StraightUP

Posted at 6:59 AM on July 23, 2011

Okay people, let’s face facts:
1. These two are definitely into each other. The subconscious is a wonderful thing.
2. The whole BFF thing is totally overrated.
3. Life is too short to live by some unwritten ‘code’ about exes. Life isn’t black and white and despite best intentions, people will get hurt. That is just life. You can’t tiptoe around happiness because someone might be offended. I will say now that I have NEVER seen Zac, or Ashley for that matter, this joyful and elated. This is what they do for each other. Too bad about Vanessa but that’s just the way it goes. Sounds cold and harsh but that’s life people.

woow

Posted at 1:04 PM on July 21, 2011

1,they’re friends.
2. everyone who says it was zac who broke up is damn damn stupid.really. it was obviously vanessa WHICH IS NOT A CRIME but it was mostly her. its clear she wants to focus on career I mean sheÄs doing and working a lot lots of bikino shootings new edgy roles (gimme shelter) she wants to be known as a real actress…she wants to be free and experience mostly herself and with friends.she’s been too long zac efrons girlfriend it was her fault she even moved her movie beastly for the relationship. so she had to do something not to end up as a unknown.so work work work. and she even said 2010 was a chilly year and 2011 is gonna be hard tough so she knew zanessa wouldnt have the time to meet and so…

sarah

Posted at 11:44 PM on July 14, 2011

you people are commenting like you know them. If you don’t know them why do you care? THey are allowed to be friends and unlike the more popular thinking, people think a girl and a guy can’t be only friends. They think something has to be going on between them. i have a guy I have been friends with for 32 years, he is my husband’s bf and I NEVER, tell you NEVER have had anything but, friendship with him……….so leave them all alone.

Jennaa

Posted at 2:42 PM on July 7, 2011

Honestly guys Ashleys boyfriend was at the party to! Her and Zac are just friends nothing more. And if Zac’s really doing this public flirting thing to get Vanessa back thats just pathetic. Zac broke up with her and now wants her back! What was the point of breaking up with her then… OMG just make up your mind Zac!

Jess

Posted at 5:00 PM on August 13, 2011

I totally agree with you. I don’t think Zac would do something like that just to make Vanessa jealous- him and Ashley are friends and nothing more :)

jagruti

Posted at 12:07 PM on July 7, 2011

i liked zac and vanessa together they shud be back wid each other

BO

Posted at 1:30 AM on July 7, 2011

HI VANESSA HUDGENS OR YOU AND YOUR BOY FRIEND OVER YOU WILL BE GOOD I HOPE YOUR OK LOVE YOU VANESSA HUDGENS

fg

Posted at 3:29 AM on July 6, 2011

I love Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron….I miss her

yeepooo

Posted at 3:00 AM on July 6, 2011

very good — { w * w – jordans forking – c * m }

believe you will love it.

love good go.

◢██□██◣.~~~~~*^_^*

anon

Posted at 10:00 PM on July 5, 2011

Ashley needs the publicity…her career is in the toilet. Mission accomplished Ash. Enjoy the negative press. If Zac thinks this is going to get to Vanessa then mission not accomplished. Girl has moved on dude. Concentrate on your abs and flailing career. Oh and be sure to give your publicists a bonus;)

tina

Posted at 7:07 PM on July 5, 2011

Vanessa spent the holiday with Josh and his family in Kentucky, so if this was for her he missed his mark. He wanted the single life so he should enjoy it and leave Vanessa out of it. Poor Ashley, I think she will do anything for pubicity, even betray a friend. Now she’s trying to dig herself out of the hole she dug with tweets and denials.

Allie

Posted at 5:10 PM on July 5, 2011

I think they’re both stupid or naive. Pics of Ashley on the beach either on her own or with her non-famous boyfriend are not going to gather much attention. Put Zac in there, they both get attention. They obviously didn’t figure that they would get so much heat. Ashley’s realising that now and will maybe realise that PR stunts aren’t worth it.

As for the vanessa thing, I don’t think she’ll care. She probably spent the holiday weekend with Josh and may not have heard/seen it. And Zac is really immature if he thinks that flirting with Ashley will win Vanessa back.

I think that Zac wanted to be single but like most guys, he’s got to the point where its been fun for a while, got to do what he wants, but a different girl each time isn’t as fun as it seems. Vanessa seems to be a relationship girl, she doesn’t seem to do playing the field.

Andreaa.

Posted at 4:19 PM on July 5, 2011

Oh come on! Ashley’s boyfriend was at the party too, Zac and Ashley are best friends nothing more, she swore she wouldnt date Zac even if they were both Single! but the fact that Zac is trying to get Vanessa’s attention is just so cute :D

Latoya

Posted at 3:57 PM on July 5, 2011

He’s stupid and Ashley must b rily in2 him..not havin’ a problm with a ”best frnd’s” leftovers?gal away from best friend’s ex..peepz who onced loved each othr r comitd 2 each othr…4 lyf..nd ur not jst any gal bt a frnd 2 both.

Joan

Posted at 3:22 PM on July 5, 2011

Look at Zac. Does he look like he needs to pull any stunts to get Vanessa or any other woman for that matter? Who are we kidding? The man is sex on legs. That said, he didn’t seem to be missing Vanessa much while he was being all touchy feely with Ashley was he? Face it, “zanessa” is dead in the water.

CCC

Posted at 6:37 AM on July 19, 2011

I totally agree with you, Zanessa is over.

janne

Posted at 2:26 PM on July 5, 2011

tsk tsk.
Zac is really starting to piss me off….
i mean first he breaks off with V .. then he starts to go around other girls and act really stupid… then he ends up realising he made a mistake with V … but decides to go about the wrong way to win her back by using ashley at her B-day.

i mean why carnt he just tell vanessa how he feels im sure it would have a much better response than flirting with your ex-girlfriends BFF!! i dont hate zac i just wish he would stop being so stupid!!! then we can all have a zanessa ever after!! :)

CCC

Posted at 6:38 AM on July 19, 2011

We don’t even know if it is true ‘a source tells’, ha-ha, how many times have we heard crap like that. I seriously think that Zac isn’t that stupid to do something like that, to get Vanessa’s attention, I think he doesn’t care.

samy

Posted at 2:23 PM on July 5, 2011

i really like ashley but vanessa is the best for him

jilian

Posted at 2:27 PM on July 5, 2011

yeah, ur right

CCC

Posted at 6:39 AM on July 19, 2011

If Vanessa was the best for him, then why aren’t they together anymore?

judy semas

Posted at 12:11 PM on September 16, 2011

why? line from nick jonas song: “you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone. ‘

megz

Posted at 11:46 AM on July 5, 2011

I <3 Zashley!and they seems to have liked each other since hsm

Megan Sands

Posted at 11:19 PM on August 4, 2011

Ashley Tisdale Is Just Friends With My Son Zac Efron I Don’t Like When My Son Acts So Dumb I Like Zacnessa Better
Ashley Tisdale Is Like A Sister To Me Okay I Don’t Like It When My Sister Ashley Tisdale Steals My Son Zac Efron away From my Daugther Vanessa Hudgens