Happy Birthday, Tom Cruise! Today, July 3, You’re 49 Years Old!

Sun, July 3, 2011 12:01am EST by 6 Comments

This famous actor and producer is one of the most recognized faces in Hollywood — and his future looks bright!

Tom Cruise is known for his heroic movie roles, including Mission Impossible and the film that locked down his career as a superstar, Top Gun. His marriage to Katie Holmes is beyond adorable, and they have one beautiful daughter together, Suri. Tom’s life is one to envy, and it’s only getting better! Get all the details at Astrology.com!

Happy birthday, Tom Cruise! Your blockbuster of a life may feel a little dampened lately, but the good news is that you’ll take stock of your personal life and find yourself increasingly unwilling to play by anyone else’s rules. Ultimately, you’re still the maverick we came to know and love in ‘Top Gun,’ and your cluster of planets in show-stopping Leo continues to yearn for public approval, as well as the attention of your peers. Hopefully you’ll take on more roles that allow audiences to enjoy your kaleidoscopic persona!

Hotels-only.eu |searches 100;s of booking sites to find the best deals on over 300,000 hotels|| Best Price Guaranteed at Hotels-only.eu!

Posted at 5:30 AM on June 9, 2012

I used to be suggested this web site by my cousin. I’m no longer certain whether or not this publish is written via him as nobody else recognize such distinctive approximately my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thank you!

keen

Posted at 1:12 AM on July 7, 2011

belated happy birthday handsome!!
his pic here is ssssssoooooo hhhhottt

ulaw

Posted at 10:43 AM on July 3, 2011

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by fed3x. I will never again pay expensive r3tailprices at stores.I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, buzzsave. c0m…..

indu

Posted at 10:08 AM on July 3, 2011

wish u a very very happy b’day tom……………love u:):):)
hope u’ll have a blast tonight…….:p:p

belorateur

Posted at 5:59 AM on July 3, 2011

interesting
I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, BidsNew.com

Veritable Vixen