Over here at HollyBaby.com, we’ve narrowed down our favorite ways to spend Fourth of July with our families. These activities will guarantee a fun-filled celebration for kids and adults alike!
1. A baseball game! What better way to celebrate America’s birthday than with America’s favorite past-time?? Check out a game schedule here!
2. The beach! Enjoy your day off with a trip to the beach. Soak in the sun, splash in the waves!
3. Sparklers! Nothing says 4th of July like these classics. There’s nothing better than the look on a child’s face the first time they play with sparklers!
4. Water sports! Slip & Slide, sprinklers, pool time; get wet this fourth! Cool off in your swim trunks and bikinis (and check out our suggestions for the young ones)!
5. Pop in a movie like, ‘This is America, Charlie Brown!’ Nothing says, “it’s the holidays!” like a Charlie Brown movie. Show this one to the kids, they’re sure to love it.
6. Bake! Cookies, cakes, brownies, the possibilities are endless! Spend the morning making treats and then serve them after dinner!
7. Craft! Grab some red, white, and blue construction paper and have the kids make their own American flags! If you really want to keep them busy, have them draw all 50 stars!
8. Firework show! Whether it’s a firework show, parade, or music presentation, your town is bound to be doing something to celebrate. Go out! Be social!!
More on HollyBaby: