Ashley Tisdale Gets Cozy With Zac Efron — Is She Betraying Vanessa Hudgens?

Sun, July 3, 2011 12:34pm EDT by 36 Comments

DavidJ

Posted at 11:16 PM on September 6, 2011

Vanessa is the biggest scuz and Ashley and Zac make the perfect couple. Ashley needs to get smart and fix Vanessa up with her old boyfriend, so she can date Zac. Otherwise, jettison both Vanessa and her old boyfriend and ride off into the sunset with Zac….the perfect Disney ending!

gIANNA

Posted at 9:38 AM on August 5, 2011

iT DOESNT MATTER WHOSE DATING WHO.. VANESSA AND ASHLEY ARE BEST FRIENDS.. ASHLEY SHOULD KNOW THAT FRIENDS COME FIRSTT. CUZ YOULL HAVE THEM THERE FOREVER WHILE BOYS ARE JUST WHENEVER!

girl

Posted at 3:08 AM on November 2, 2011

i think you are right.whether us vanessa or ashley dating zac,its none of our bisness

girl

Posted at 3:11 AM on November 2, 2011

i think you are right.whether us Vanessa or Ashley dating Zac,its none of our , THING , right?

sophie

Posted at 3:58 PM on July 27, 2011

ashley + zac = great couple! love them both! zac♥♥♥♥♥

gina

Posted at 5:59 PM on August 8, 2011

u stupid gyal zac efron is meant for vanessa hudgens only not a punk like ashley tisdale..

Destiny

Posted at 1:02 PM on July 6, 2011

I Always Like Them As A Couplee . If Someday Ashley &ndd Zac Are A Couple I Would Totally Be Happy If Not Then I’m Okay With That As Long As They’re Close !(:

.hj,hmgfmm

Posted at 7:35 PM on July 8, 2011

i think that great for them to

Stacy

Posted at 12:01 PM on July 5, 2011

I think Zac needs to get away from his silly Disney costars and date a serious person who didn’t get famous by charming 10 year olds… or date Taylor Swift cuz that would make for some great songs ;) hahahaha
But in all seriousness, He needs to get over Vanessa and stop leading Ashley on! He’s gonna be the next John Travolta so he needs to find someone down to earth and real to ground him.

Kim

Posted at 11:02 AM on July 5, 2011

Ashley and Zac are just friends. That picture of her and that guy kissing her is her boyfriend, NOT Zac.

MARIAM

Posted at 8:54 AM on July 5, 2011

What about Vanessa? Zac and Ashley together….no no no. Zac wanna be with Vanessa-Vanessa wanna be with Zac-this is so cool….but not really….

Lintina

Posted at 12:08 AM on July 5, 2011

For one thing, Ashley has a boyfriend so I don’t think that’s betrayal. And they’ve been Best friends for like ever!

CJ

Posted at 9:43 PM on July 4, 2011

Oh My Gosh!!!! I’ve been waiting for this since I was 9!!!
But they’re just friends….. i knew that…… well at least!! :D

Lola527

Posted at 11:30 AM on July 4, 2011

Zac and Ashley have always been best friends. If I’m correct, they’ve been friends since before High School Musical…so how is this a betrayal to Vanessa? And besides they just look like two good friends hanging out.

Yuu

Posted at 9:53 AM on July 4, 2011

FYI before Vanessa, she’s already a close friend of Zac.

Tiffany

Posted at 10:53 PM on July 3, 2011

I don’t think that Ashley and Zac are dating since Ashley already has a BF.She said in a tweet that he is like her ‘brother’.

MsA

Posted at 8:34 AM on July 4, 2011

These gossip sites are trying to give a false story. If you look at other sites showing the full pictures, her boyfriend Scott Spear was there too, and standing next to her most of the time.

that chick

Posted at 12:05 PM on July 5, 2011

I don’t know, don’t relay to much on the whole “brother” thing, it didn’t turn out that way for a certain young hollywood couple (cough justinandselena cough)

Taylor

Posted at 9:10 PM on July 3, 2011

Vanessa has a boyfriend so why should she be jealous if Zac does decide to date Ashley. I think they look kinda cute and Zac did date Ashley before he dated Vanessa. They are my favorite actors so i hope they date but its their life and they can do whatever they want. Even though Ashley does have a boyfriend.

Taylor

Posted at 9:07 PM on July 3, 2011

I dont think that Vanessa should be jealous i mean she has a boyfriend why can’t Zac. I hope Ashley does like Zac those 2 are my favorite actors and make a cute couple. But i think Ashley does have a boyfriend and they were dating before Zac dated Vanessa so they might date!

mhmm!

Posted at 8:54 PM on July 3, 2011

I think they look kinda cute, but then again they’re just friends so I don’t think that Vanessa should worry too much.

fifi

Posted at 5:12 PM on July 3, 2011

omg!! zac and ash are best friends
for all those who think that something is developing, please go and see ashleys twitter page,
she posted:
“So happy zacary [sic] made it to my party!!! He’s my brother/best friend!!!” Ashley tweeted.

Sara

Posted at 4:59 PM on July 3, 2011

Ohhhh Venessa Is Going To Be So MAD!!!
But Ps Im A Hater Of Venessa She Discust Me And First Thing In My Mind When They Say Venessa Im Like Blah Or Ewwww That Hoe ANd Slut But I Do Love Ashley Tisale

Chelsea

Posted at 4:02 PM on July 3, 2011

Ash/Zac/Vanessa grew up together doing HSM. All three are great friends.Are they supposed to stop being friends now just because he and Vanessa broke up? Don’t think so!

lola

Posted at 3:47 PM on July 3, 2011

it’s okay to be cozy with your bff’s ex when your bff was justa a beard for said ex. Trust me, vanessa would be more jealous if corbin bleu was hanging out with zac. lol

michelle.

Posted at 2:31 PM on July 3, 2011

they were pretty cozy way before they even knew vanessa. plus, zac looks a lot happier now than i have seen him before. and vanessa is dating josh and she looks pretty happy with him too. so, the big question is why can’t everyone be happy that they are happy…?

Bridget

Posted at 2:14 PM on July 3, 2011

ashley and zac used to date before zac and vanessa did

wtf

Posted at 1:54 PM on July 3, 2011

William Earl do you know she already has a BF -_-
Scott Speer? whose 29 and older than her, Ashley is with Scott

lalala

Posted at 1:52 PM on July 3, 2011

No and I think theyre friends they look like cousins or siblings and I know some friends who fool around like that plus she got a boyfriend already whose name is Scott

lauren lipkin

Posted at 1:49 PM on July 3, 2011

ashley has a boyfriend of two years,

woow

Posted at 1:33 PM on July 3, 2011

Seriously who didn’t see this coming I kinda felt like she liked him since all the behind the scenes videos of High School Musical. You can tell they’ll date. It’s what she wanted.