Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Go On A Shopping Spree In The Hamptons & Splurge At NYC's Plaza Hotel!

Sat, July 2, 2011 8:36pm EDT by 15 Comments

games land

Posted at 12:31 PM on April 24, 2012

I do agree with all the concepts you have introduced on your post. They are really convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for novices. May you please extend them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

KP

Posted at 5:59 PM on July 12, 2011

What brand of t-shirt did he buy??

Lol just sayin

Posted at 12:55 PM on July 4, 2011

The picture you guys have makes it look like Justin is a little kid singing to his mom.

Belieber#1

Posted at 9:02 PM on July 18, 2011

I will defend Justin at all costs. He doesn’t look like a little kid. He acts very mature for his age and his looks are my favorite!!! I think he is sweet to buy things for Selena! Keep doing what you do Justin!!!

koopxp

Posted at 9:08 PM on July 3, 2011

◎★◎i very like web==lets go◎★◎

believe you will love it.

====( w w w )( jordans forking )( c o m )

BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!

Anny

Posted at 8:21 AM on July 3, 2011

so sweet !!!

belorateur

Posted at 5:59 AM on July 3, 2011

interesting
I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, BidsNew.com

Awww

Posted at 4:28 AM on July 3, 2011

Awwwwwwwwee he so sweet………..DO U KNO HOW MUCH A DAMN HANDBAG IN CLUTCH COST………gosh I want a bf lyk tht (spendin money)…………

Ps..(mmm hmm yea yea in luv to)
Luv u Jb

Katt

Posted at 1:27 AM on July 3, 2011

Omfq!!! Selena ihsz soo lucky justiin already spoiled her ever since they got 2getht hahha DAHT IHSz ihf yhuu no wahts goinq to happen nxt to those lovebirds<3!!!

Jessalyn

Posted at 9:15 PM on July 2, 2011

I’m gonna laugh so hard when he’s broke & she leaves him in debt!!!!

Cleo

Posted at 11:56 PM on July 2, 2011

I’m already lmao knowing that his Mom is going to have to pay the $8 grand he just spent. Makes parents and fans feel really foolish give these two their hard earned money especially in these economic times only to see them waste it on junk. $8000/$50 a ticket = 400 fans just wasted their money on these two self indulgent brats, and just watch, someone is gonna call me a hater and tell me to let them leave their lives alone. I hope the parents who spent their kids allowances on buying these two their afternoon fun are having a conversation with their kids about the value of money. $50 a ticket by the way is equal to 7 hours working minimum wage. So 400 fans had to work 2800 hours to give them their cute and cudly and sweet experience! Peuk!

M

Posted at 12:57 AM on July 3, 2011

He has millions. This is spare change.

True

Posted at 1:17 AM on July 3, 2011

Agreed. His filthy rich, $700 is nothing to him.

yoyo

Posted at 12:49 AM on July 4, 2011

yo turn off the computer go outside and breath in a little something called reality you sound so ignorant stop hating on kids obviously their not brats if you respect people and earn alot of money cause you work hard doesnt make you a brat omg cant stand ignorant people i mean really he just banked 53 million last year you think his parents were the ones up on stage singing think with your small mind before you say something stupid but you know what they say ignorance is a bliss..

kate

Posted at 3:58 PM on July 3, 2011

nah she’d be already on to the next guy before she can leave him in debt. (no offense Sel)