Taylor Lautner Married To Lily Collins? He's Wearing A Gold Band In New Photo!

Thu, June 30, 2011 3:32pm EDT by 62 Comments

Taylor shows off a gold band in a new promo pic, has he gotten super serious with girlfriend Lily Collins?

Taylor Lautner is showing off some pretty interesting new jewelry in his latest photo — a gold band on his left ring finger! In a promo shot for Taylor’s Funny or Die video that will are July 6, Taylor shows of his left hand and a sparkly new ring. Could he be married to girlfriend Lily Collins?

Taylor and Lily have been dating since 2010 and will appear together in the film Abduction later this summer. Lily, 22, is the daughter of Phil Collins and 3 years older than 19-year-old Taylor.

A source close to Taylor tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that “Taylor is NOT married — He’s just playing a married character for a Funny or Die skit.”

BFFs — are you sad that Taylor and Lily haven’t tied the knot?

RPatz and KStew On and Off-Screen!

1. Inside Kristen Stewart’s L.A. Yoga Session — Why She’s No Diva!
  2. Robert Pattinson Didn’t Use Body Double For ‘Breaking Dawn’ Sex, Kellan Lutz Says!
  3. Robert Pattinson Did Not Leave Kristen Stewart For Caitlin Cronenberg — She Has A BF!

thenmozhi

Posted at 7:58 AM on August 29, 2014

will u plz marry
me

themmozhi

Posted at 7:53 AM on August 29, 2014

I love Taylor. love him more.my long time goal,I want to meet him only one time.

thenmozhi

Posted at 7:59 AM on August 29, 2014

will u plz marry
me

Anna Marie Lynn Maxwell

Posted at 11:08 PM on April 20, 2013

I am a big fan no please don’t get married marry me whan I am 18

Katelin

Posted at 2:07 PM on February 27, 2013

Love you taylor lautner so much

Lauren

Posted at 10:05 AM on December 29, 2012

I love Taylor I colod have sex with him very day

amari

Posted at 7:42 PM on January 27, 2012

Ilike your gold band ring!!!!!!!

emmahhh

Posted at 11:32 PM on December 30, 2011

Im didnt finish like i was saying im not trying to say he should be dating like cugars but someone close to his age maybe like 3 years younger n 3 years older is fine

miracle

Posted at 6:26 PM on December 31, 2011

what that

miracle

Posted at 6:26 PM on December 31, 2011

what that girl friend

emmahhh

Posted at 11:26 PM on December 30, 2011

Ya im a twi fan i love taylor just think he should chill with love not to go so fast n hes never to young but its his life he fallows his heart he is very succsesful if he does choose to get married he did it cuz he knows he will be happy n fans like me should not hate on his girlfriends cuz they want him they should be happy to see hiim happy like I love to see his smile but the only way he does smile is becase he’s happy but.

shayna

Posted at 12:04 AM on April 2, 2013

Your totes right.lol (: (;.

shayna

Posted at 12:07 AM on April 2, 2013

Emmahhh is totese right.I was receding to emmahhhh in my last comment.