Robert Pattinson Didn't Use Body Double For 'Breaking Dawn' Sex, Kellan Lutz Says!

Thu, June 30, 2011 9:29am EDT by 8 Comments
Courtesy of Summit Entertainment, MTV News

Mystery solved: Find out what Rob did to get in shape for his ‘Breaking Dawn’ sex scene!

When we first saw Robert Pattinson‘s surprisingly muscular back in the Breaking Dawn teaser trailer, we had to wonder if he used a body double for the big sex scene with Kristen Stewart. Not so, says Kellan Lutz! Rob’s on-screen brother comes to his defense in a new interview, adding he’s “really proud of Rob for working out and really training really hard.”

“Someone asked if that was me,” Kellan says in an interview with MTV News. “[Rob] cycled so hard and trained very hard, and he’s really diligent. He talked to me about what proteins to drink and what to do and he listened and cared. He had a great mentality for it.”

We’re glad this issue has finally been cleared up — and that Kellan is so supportive of his co-star!

Watch Kellan’s chat with MTV News below:

Rhonda

Posted at 1:32 PM on July 13, 2011

I believe that Rob had no problem with working out and doing what was required of him for his scenes. After all who would go through 3 prior movies and not finish the job. Great job Robert. We are all proud of you. And Kristen your a sweetheart. I refuse to choose between you and Ashley for any reason whatsoever! Alices role is so important to you it feels like it would be an injustice to Bella to do so.

Just little me….

astute

Posted at 1:29 AM on July 2, 2011

i don’t have any idea.
But,i think rob’s back isn’t that muscular.
I don’t know.
I’m not so sure ’bout that..

Hmm

Posted at 1:39 PM on June 30, 2011

Today is Rob’s last day of work. He is free from tonight till tuesday morning. Will he go and visit Kristen? or he will stay to keep Cailtin happy and smiling in TO?

Hmmmmmmmmmm

renee

Posted at 1:37 PM on June 30, 2011

Rob has 4 days off cuz of Canada day. He’s spending his free time with Cailtin and taking her to met Tom and Sienna in Chitown.

Imperatrice

Posted at 12:48 PM on June 30, 2011

why is it even an issue? it’s ridiculous just thinking about using a double!

satch

Posted at 11:43 AM on June 30, 2011

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by fed3x. I will never again pay expensive r3tailprices at stores.I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff,búzzsave. c0m.

stacey

Posted at 10:47 AM on June 30, 2011

KRISTEN IS ONE LUCKY GIRL =)
THERE’S NO QUESTION ABOUT IT THAT’S ROB.
I THINK HE WOULD NEVER USE A BODY DOUBLE WITH KRISTEN.

KStew_Girl