Miley Cyrus' Sheer Top — Is It Too Racy To Wear In Public?

Thu, June 30, 2011 11:48am EST by 61 Comments

Lauren

Posted at 6:48 AM on July 3, 2011

Seriously I can’t stand hollywoodlife now. Ugh. All you do is put hate on miley and make selena look better. You do realise that Selena didn’t wear a bra or undies to the MMVAs!?

Pickley

Posted at 2:31 AM on July 3, 2011

I can’t stand her whatsoever, but I think this article is picking on her. This top is not horrible. This time, I have to (begrudgingly) side with those who say that this article is unfair.

kendra

Posted at 11:33 PM on July 2, 2011

I’ve seen worse

yeah yeah

Posted at 11:15 PM on July 2, 2011

if she had on a bra it would be fine

Jessalyn

Posted at 6:56 PM on July 2, 2011

Why does this website hat Miley so much? Yeah she made mistakes but we all do I HATE BONNIE SHE’S ANNYOING!!!!
she doesn’t know talent selena gomez kicks butt in theatres really she’s a awful actress i rather watch shia and rosie defend the world in 3D which I did it was AMAZING >/3

Austin

Posted at 5:42 PM on July 2, 2011

No next time she should not weare aany thing at all.

sami

Posted at 5:08 PM on July 2, 2011

mileyy! I LOOOVE YOU !!!! she is the best :D

MileyMusicUK

Posted at 4:30 PM on July 2, 2011

I don’t really care what Miley wears… I’m a fan of HER… not her clothes!! :) ♥

jake

Posted at 1:15 PM on July 2, 2011

no she looks hoooottt she should stay that way god u guys are stupid :P

Debora

Posted at 8:25 AM on July 2, 2011

Are you stupid ?? I mean this is the model of the shirt !!

sophie

Posted at 8:24 AM on July 2, 2011

sexy and……….so cool
love Miley s2 s2 :B

love

Posted at 3:06 AM on July 2, 2011

you guys need to hop off her non-existent dick, seriously

hannahostling

Posted at 4:37 PM on July 1, 2011

that is nothing. i dont even know why that is such a big deal, she can dress just the way she wants. just like everyone else does!

jason

Posted at 3:45 PM on July 1, 2011

Why are we still reporting on her?

She’s completely irrelevant. Her day has come and gone.

Bieber Lover

Posted at 1:37 PM on July 1, 2011

Oooh My qosssh Pretty Shirt! qosssh ppl should stop And move on is just a shirt! plus iHave all her miley cyrus clothing& i dont see nunthinqq wronq with it!

ILOVECHRISBROWN

Posted at 12:47 PM on July 1, 2011

she cuda at least pu a tank top unda it, no one wantz ta c hur nippz

Spooky

Posted at 9:58 AM on July 1, 2011

I think the point is that it’s a sheer top and she’s not wearing a bra, so when she goes outside you will be able to see her nipples through the top.

I don’t think it has anything to do with her shoulder.

Tegan

Posted at 6:18 AM on July 1, 2011

Ummm. wtf. This is pathetic. People really need to get over trying to find things to hate about Miley. Its extremely annoying…

AAA3330

Posted at 8:34 PM on June 30, 2011

You’ll have to excuse me, I was just reading a different story that said that you could see through Miley’s top. Yeah, I see what this article is saying. Miley’s shoulder is showing. God forbid that any young child might see that.

Carol

Posted at 6:57 PM on June 30, 2011

Yes, it is. It also looks like she is not wearing a bra either.

Lola527

Posted at 6:26 PM on June 30, 2011

:O
Oh my gosh, what a tramp she’s showing her shoulders….<—If you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic. That tops is not revealing at all. Oh my gosh, if the girl was wearing a turtle neck you would think she was showing too much. Leave her alone.

reality

Posted at 5:24 PM on June 30, 2011

This isn’t a wardrobe malfunction, it’s an off-shoulder top. It’s a trend. I’ve seen Hilary Duff, Victoria Justice, and many other people both inside and outside of Hollywood wear this. Since when is a person’s shoulder ‘too racy’ to show in public?

I’m beginning to think that you guys just have a problem with MILEY CYRUS showing skin. She’s 18 going on 19 now and she’s no longer on disney channel, but some people obviously can’t accept that and aren’t willing to let this young woman move on with her life and career.

sean92

Posted at 2:49 PM on June 30, 2011

wtf shes not showin anyfign on dat pic it is indecent now 2 show a shoulder lol? leave my wife alone.

pissed

Posted at 2:12 PM on June 30, 2011

LEAVE MILEY ALONE YOU RETARDS you would think a girl who’s on a world tour right going to places she’s never been before would get praise for delighting her fans who have never seen her live but no you guys are going crazy and hating on a shirt thats hanging off her shoulder Bonnie Fuller and the whole HL Staff stop hating miley and praising selena like she’s some perfect goddess she’s not just because selena is more music and clothes friendly with toddlers does not mean she’s a better role model Selena is teaching kids to be perfect and thats not what life is its about making mistakes and taking risks something miley isn’t afraid to do i am a 16 yearold african american and i love miley cyrus when i have kids i hope they will look up to someone like miley not unrealistic selena gomez and unicorns and rainbows taylor swift. Sorry for no periods along the way IM PISSED!!!!!

Jessalyn

Posted at 6:57 PM on July 2, 2011

RIGHT!!!!

Rachel

Posted at 12:49 PM on June 30, 2011

This website is so ridiculous, all the writers on here ALWAYS hate on Miley for the smallest things. Her top is hanging off her shoulder? really? if Selena was wearing that top everyone was praise her and say she looks beautiful. its so annoying. Miley is real and everyone just talks down about her. People are always saying, think about your fans Miley! shes on tour for her fans! and right now this website has an article saying, POOR SELENA! her movie got terrible reviews! but if it was Mileys movie I bet people would say mean things about her. Honestly stop hating on Miley for no reason, and stop loving and praising Selena like she can do no wrong. I’m so over it.

mclover

Posted at 2:57 PM on June 30, 2011

I agree! This site needs to stop hating on Miley!!! It’s considered bullying and it just makes this website look bad. Congratulations, you just lost another reader.

Lauren

Posted at 1:37 PM on July 2, 2011

You’ve published countless articles over the “racy” outfits Miley wears. It’s so old. You also make a point in saying what a great role model Selena is. Yes, we get it. Selena always wears bras, never smokes from a bong, and always makes sugary-sweet Disney movies. Not saying Selena
Isn’t a good role model, because she is. But Selena and Miley don’t have anything to do with each other anymore. Their careers have gone different ways. Please stop publishing the Miley-hating crap, and the Poor Selena! crap. Enough is enough. Consider me another reader lost.

Kierrah

Posted at 5:57 PM on July 2, 2011

Yeah, but do you all see Selena Gomez running around on stage in lingerie? I think she’s pretty wholesome compared to a little girl who gives out lap dances on national TV and takes nude pictures. I think Miley Cyrus needs attention or something but I do think she normally dresses too racy for her age. 18 is still a teenager.

Josh

Posted at 5:59 PM on July 2, 2011

Mileys mom is more of a skank than she is haha

Kelly Lorrianne

Posted at 6:38 PM on July 2, 2011

Well in the long hall Miley’s career is going to last longer. Sorry to say but Selena isn’t as entertaining as her.

reality

Posted at 10:20 AM on July 5, 2011

Once a person reaches the age of 18 they’re considered an ADULT, not a child. So Miley Cyrus has the right to wear whatever she wants. She’s not even on disney channel anymore. People need to leave her alone.