Kristen Stewart Among Names To Play Casey Anthony In A Movie About The Accused Child Murderer!

Thu, June 30, 2011 5:37pm EDT by 34 Comments

Hollywood insiders are already casting the movie adaptation of the Casey Anthony Murder Trial, before a verdict has been reached, and there’s only one name on everyone’s lips — KRISTEN STEWART!

Casting experts say the Twilight star has the right look, manner and the acting talent to play the accused killer. Do you agree? VOTE!

“She’s got the dark hair, sort of the vacant, deer-in-the-headlights look,” The Hollywood Reporter’s Marisa Guthrie tells The Insider.

There’s no denying, Casey Anthony, 25, and Kristen Stewart, 21, DO look alike. They have the same nose, mouth, cheekbones and coloring. Their hair even looks alike!

But could Kristen pull it off? And would it damage her popularity to play a woman accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter?

Imagine — if Casey is found guilty and gets the death sentence — Kristen would have to be executed on screen!

Do you think KStew’s a good choice for the role? And should she take it?

– Ian Garland

Read More Updates On The Casey Anthony Trial Here!:

1. Cindy Anthony Says Caylee Could Have Climbed Into The Pool Herself, Helping Casey’s Defense!
  2. Casey Anthony May Be Suffering A Breakdown, Experts Tell HollyBaby!
  3. UPDATE: Casey Anthony’s Defense Asks For ANOTHER Mistrial
  4. Casey Anthony Is Guilty — But I Fear She’ll Cheat Justice — Kim Kardashian Weighs In On The Trial!

MsTiBlue

Posted at 6:43 PM on August 3, 2011

WHO is going to go see a movie about this when for the last 3 yrs. that’s all we saw on TV? Plus why is a murdered child considered entertaining….only to sick people! Give it 20 yrs. or so. It will bomb because it’s way too soon.

Destiny Spencer

Posted at 6:29 PM on July 29, 2011

I don’t see i, the only things they have in common is dark hair & a kind of similar facial shape. If this is why they think she looks like her then 10% of the world would fit the profile.
:-/

Kevin

Posted at 7:02 PM on July 10, 2011

It would be a great thing 4 her 2 play in a dramatic role that could possibily win her an oscar nomination.

Big Sis

Posted at 12:49 PM on July 8, 2011

I feel that no movie’s should be made from this horrific crime. I will not go to see this movie nor will I purchase any books published from it. Casey Anthony MURDERED her child Caylee and dumped her body to hide her crime! Any publishing company or movie company that helps Casey The Baby Killer become rich will not make another dime from me. I will not by any author’s books or see any movies you create!!! The juror’s are another story! The juror’s out there that came up with this ridiculous verdit should not be able to profit from this case either! Casey will meet her maker one day and he will pass the correct judgement on her. Amen! RIP Caylee

Leslie

Posted at 10:25 AM on July 7, 2011

I think Amanda Crew looks more like Casey anthony.

Kate Smythe

Posted at 10:31 PM on July 6, 2011

Look at photos of Zooey Deschanel. I believe Casey & Zooey look like fraternal twins…Although many people may resent an actress who has already established herself. So, they may go with a relative unknown, who would be cheaper, and an actress willing to take a chance on playing a controversial/ hated character.

Jozie

Posted at 4:38 PM on July 6, 2011

This is just a bunch of crap. Why would they make a movie of a girl who got away with murder?
In my opinion, it will just ruin the careers of whomever was rotten enough to take part in this movie.
That woman DID kill her baby.
There is plenty of evidence.
Its like the OJ Simpson trial all over again. And guess what? OJ FINALLY admitted to the murder of his wife.
Our WONDERFUL system is just letting this happen all over again.
There WILL be justice for Caylee.

stacey

Posted at 9:14 PM on July 25, 2011

ok come on did you not hear the jurors THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH PROOF SHE DIDI IT
I totally say it was casey’s dad.
but why should any of this keep them from making a movie on it

Alussa

Posted at 10:19 AM on July 6, 2011

She kills her daughter and gets let off, and now they want to make her rich because of it? Tell me that doesn’t seem right. That is just supporting her and making her feel better about doing it. It is ridiculous!

Cat Lauren

Posted at 1:05 AM on July 6, 2011

I am sorry to say this, but when I look at Casey Anthony eyes, all I can see is evil coming from those eyes. It’s scarey.

alexis

Posted at 11:01 PM on July 5, 2011

well, I dont think that there should be a movie about this because all that this will do, Is make casey anthony rich. really? why would we make someone who murdered her daughter rich? its pathetic.I dont think that we should make a woman rich for suffering her child and if kristen stewart (an amazing actress) is going to bring a LOT of media to the movie that will make casey anthony rich for the murder of kaylee with is terrible.

Cat Lauren

Posted at 12:59 AM on July 6, 2011

I hope it’s a felony for lying and she can’t make any profit from for books or movies.

Rachel

Posted at 1:16 AM on July 6, 2011

I completely agree with Alexis. I mean, this is really sad. And there shouldn’t be a movie about this horrible woman. She is SO obviously guilty.

lainey

Posted at 10:12 AM on July 5, 2011

Casey Anthony said she looked like Melissa Milano at one point early on in the case. i think she would be a great person to play Casey Anthony.

Diva La Rue

Posted at 3:43 PM on July 4, 2011

I agree that there are some similarites, but not to the extent “they look alike.

I think that making a movie about it will be making the woman infamous, but it’s worse than letting her be forgotten about and this tragedy in a documentary, not film!

“Hey molested my daughter, now a movie has been made about me YAY! REJOICE! I’ll be known everywhre!” Perfect -.- Please don’t!

What a coincidence

Posted at 2:29 PM on July 3, 2011

Well that’s crazy the minute I saw Casey’s constant B!tch face the first person that popped into my head was Kristen Stewart. Guess I’m not the only one who thought this.

Siobhan

Posted at 1:37 PM on July 3, 2011

WTF!!!tHEY LOOK NOTHING ALIKE! And if i had to choose someone who looked more like “Casey Anthony” It would be “Claire Forlani” She looks more like “Casey” I love Kristen, but people come on, seriously!? They don’t look alike!

mariah

Posted at 1:09 PM on July 3, 2011

i think that she should play the part bcuz it will be more cash for her haha.. and u gotta admit they do have the same nose lol…and also everybodiee will knoe wat that sick women did to her little girl

Teresa

Posted at 8:25 AM on July 3, 2011

Kristen doesnt even look close like her. Whether we like it or not there will be a movie made. I agree with a previous poster that it should be a documentary though. I will not watch the movie if one is put it. Knowing Hollywood producers they are only out for the money and will spew nothing but lies too.

Haywood1

Posted at 10:26 PM on July 2, 2011

Lindsey Lohan of course would be the perfect choice!

ILOVECHRISBROWN

Posted at 1:33 AM on July 5, 2011

ahahahahahahahhaah fasho huh? lindsey lohan!

Kaidee

Posted at 10:22 PM on July 2, 2011

I’ve been thinking about this as I watch the trial, because lets be honest there will be a made for tv movie about this case. Personally I think Jennifer Love Hewitt would be a better candidate for the part.

Adrianna

Posted at 3:26 PM on July 1, 2011

They look nothing alike… And why would u make a movie about this anyway?

nellie

Posted at 1:57 PM on July 1, 2011

Stop giving Casey more press, she doesn’t need it. She needs to fade into obscurity after a guilty verdict comes down, not celebrated on screen.

rachel s

Posted at 11:38 AM on July 1, 2011

oh please… so kristen stewart is gonna sign on to be in a lifetime movie? I really doubt that.

Alley

Posted at 1:10 AM on July 2, 2011

KS has made a movie on life time,she was a raped teen…The movie was called “Speak”.She should do whatever movie SHE wants.It’s her career.

Jane

Posted at 11:19 AM on July 1, 2011

Kristen doesn’t look any thing like Casey Anthony. I wish they wouldn’t make a movie about this terrible tragedy. Do not glorify what she did to that child.

Skye

Posted at 2:11 AM on July 1, 2011

1. Why would you make a feature FILM about a murder trial? In my option a documentary would be much better.

2. Kristen Stewart seems too young, in my option. And, since when is she a good actress? I think there are better choices.

Luca

Posted at 4:31 PM on July 4, 2011

No one said she was a good actress. Just that she has the skills for this role. Which doesn’t seem to really need much by way of talent.

mojo

Posted at 8:48 PM on June 30, 2011

Why would they even MAKE a movie about this SICK BROAD?

She’s always Grinnin’ like a Cat Pissin’

in Court For killing her own baby …..

oh YAH Lets EXPLOIT her SOME MORE Hollywood…….>GAG<

ILOVECHRISBROWN

Posted at 1:11 AM on July 1, 2011

really tho!! who wud really juz wanna watch dat??

don't worry about it

Posted at 10:56 AM on July 1, 2011

They made a movie about Amanda Knox or whatever her name was and you probably watched.

ILOVECHRISBROWN

Posted at 6:48 PM on June 30, 2011

they luk nuen alike! b real stop lien