Gwyneth Paltrow Goes Topless & Shows Off Her Stunning Figure In ‘Vanity Fair’!

Thu, June 30, 2011 10:24am EDT by 10 Comments

backlink genie

Posted at 10:59 PM on July 6, 2012

I just couldn’t depart your web site before suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard information a person supply for your guests? Is going to be again often to check out new posts

shailesh

Posted at 6:00 AM on July 3, 2011

hi sexyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sharty

Posted at 5:58 AM on July 3, 2011

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsexy

cuchi

Posted at 1:43 AM on July 3, 2011

There is NOTHING stunning about Gwyneth or her “figure”

Twiggy

Posted at 5:08 PM on July 1, 2011

You go Gwyneth!! Ching,ching to all us girls who kept our original breAsts size!!

Rach

Posted at 9:48 AM on July 1, 2011

Sorry Gwyn, posing like this lessens my respect for you, it almost a completely nude shot! Not a good look IMO.

Shane

Posted at 2:55 PM on June 30, 2011

It is not like she is a genetic freak and this is her natural state. She works out more than two hours per day, 6 days per week, eats an extraordinarily strict diet, does cleanses that can only be described as militant, frequently and can concentrate on herself and her appearance so intently as she has servants to do every other task required. She does look good but I know regular people who look just as good without those same privileges. That is what is really impressive.

satch

Posted at 11:47 AM on June 30, 2011

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by fed3x. I will never again pay expensive r3tailprices at stores.I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff,búzzsave. c0m…..

belorateur

Posted at 11:12 AM on June 30, 2011

worth a try.
I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, BidsNew.com

blaize

Posted at 10:49 AM on June 30, 2011

I bet if this was Miley Cyrus-EVEN AT 18- you guys would be criticizing her, not praising her.