'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert Heading Away On Romantic Vacation With Fiance?

Thu, June 30, 2011 9:53am EDT by 7 Comments

Ashley was spotted at the Philly airport on June 29 — could she be jetting away to spend July 4 with either J.P. Rosenbaum or Ben Flajnik?

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert packed her bags and headed to the Philadelphia, Penn. airport on June 29. Could she have been flying away to meet her fiance in a secret location for a special long July 4 weekend?

J.P. Rosenbaum is the rumored leading contender for Ashley’s heart. He reportedly gets Ashley’s final rose and in return gets down on one knee and asks for her hand in marriage.

Sexy Ben Flajnik is said to come in as the runner up — but we won’t know until the season finale in August who Ashley chooses.

For now Ashley has to keep mum about the identity of her fiance as she’s under contract with ABC. And as she’s busy finishing her clinical hours at The University of Pennsylvania to complete her requirements to become a dentist — she graduated in May from Dental School — the only time she gets to see her fiance is during private getaways set up by the network.

Ashley — HollywoodLife.com hopes you enjoy your long weekend. And if you are going to see the guy that you love, may July 4 fireworks not only explode in the sky, but in your heart too!

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Bachelorette Stories:

1. Ashley’s Sister: I Never Want To Hear Bentley’s Name Again!
  2. Ashley Blogs: Bentley Burned Me!
  3. Bentley Says Goodbye To Ashley In Hong Kong!

weight loss plans for free

Posted at 4:46 PM on May 29, 2012

Unquestionably consider that which you said. Your favourite reason seemed to be at the net the easiest thing to have in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while folks consider concerns that they plainly do not understand about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , other folks could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

web tasarımı

Posted at 12:24 PM on May 29, 2012

Sitenizi cok begendim.Siteniz cok .Sıradisi bilgiler icin tesekkur ediyorum. Blogumda sizin sitenize link vermek istiyorum.

news

Posted at 3:38 AM on May 18, 2012

Thank you for some other informative web site. Where else may just I am getting that type of information written in such an ideal method? I’ve a venture that I’m simply now running on, and I’ve been on the look out for such info.

patience

Posted at 8:08 AM on July 2, 2011

…hmmm since JP lives on Long Island she could just drive. Maybe she is heading to the west coast or home to Maine?

Anna

Posted at 3:59 PM on June 30, 2011

@ Molly – What?!! JP is hot! Ashley better choose him! Plus, he seems like such a sweetheart! I picked him in the beginning when he called her ‘cupcake’!! So freakin’ sweet!

Congrats, Ashley & JP! :D

Molly

Posted at 12:39 PM on June 30, 2011

Both of those guys aren’t really handsome.

satch

Posted at 11:54 AM on June 30, 2011

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by fed3x. I will never again pay expensive r3tailprices at stores.I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff,búzzsave. c0m……….