Alexis’s striking blue eyes really stand out on their own, so she doesn’t need to wear much eye makeup, but her coral blush and lips add the perfect amount of freshness for summer.
Alexis Bledel has always been one of my favorite red carpet beauties. See how I would re-create this look and what products I would use to get her coral coloring.
This look is all about the lips and cheeks. Leave your face as natural as possible to make those features pop!
- Start by applying your favorite foundation as lightly as possible. Set with a translucent powder. Try: Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder.
- Now use my trick, found here, for getting long-lasting blush! To get Alexis’s coral flush, try my all time favorite cream blush: Too Faced Full Bloom Lip & Cheek Color.
- Line your lips with a dusty rose pencil and fill them in. Try: CoverGirl LipPerfection Lip Liner in Radiant.
- Now it’s time to use your Too Faced Full Bloom Lip & Cheek Color to its fullest extent. Because the product does double duty, it can go on lips and cheeks! Lightly dot it onto your lips with your fingers.
- If you want to top off the look with a clear gloss, try one of my top five favorite clear lip glosses.
HollywoodLifers, do you love Alexis’s summer fresh look?
See More Celebrity Makeup Looks!
- Eden Says: I Decided To Test Out The New Nicole By OPI Texturized Nail Polish — On The HollywoodLife.com Fashion Editor!
- Kim Kardashian Makes Leopard Look Fabulous, But Would You Try Leopard Print Makeup?
- Serena Williams’ Wild Wimbledon Nails — See What Style She Chose This Year!