'Toddlers & Tiaras' Preview: Momager Lori Takes Son Braxton, 5, To Get A Girl Haircut & Bleaches Her Kids' Teeth!

Wed, June 29, 2011 4:41pm EST by 5 Comments

If you thought a mother getting her 9-year-old daughter’s eyebrows waxed was bad … just wait until the June 29 episode!

Toddlers & Tiaras is getting crazy! Lori decides to take her daughter Alaska, 9, and son Braxton, 5, to get their haircut and she calls her son “pretty.” But it’s not the fact that she called him pretty … it’s the fact that they believe he could win pageants and laugh that he often gets mistaken for a girl!

But Lori goes to crazy-town when she decides to bleach her children’s teeth — she does it once a week!

“I bleach my children’s teeth at least once a week, whether we have a pageant coming up or not,” she says. “There’s no harm in bleaching their teeth. As long as you use something the children can stand the taste of, you’re all right.”

While her daughter screams: “Please, no! The teeth whitening stuff tastes terrible!”

Tune in tonight at 10pm on TLC to enter their shocking world.

— Chloe Melas

IAMAWOG

Posted at 3:36 PM on July 21, 2013

I just saw this episode on Netflix. I feel so sorry for Alaska. Lori and her husband favors Braxton, which isn’t fair to Alaska. I pray for this little girl. She’s beautiful but they treat her like the red headed step-child. Horrible parents!!!!!!

Jen

Posted at 3:33 AM on April 12, 2012

That Braxton kid is ugly as sin. Point blank, period.

Darren Marshall

Posted at 7:02 PM on May 30, 2013

He looks like a caveman! Creeps me out!

Lily

Posted at 2:10 AM on January 17, 2012

Actually I am happy for the mom! I think she has great luck getting a bi racial child with such beautiful hair (and among other features too). I think its just by luck because most bi-racial children still have “difficult-enough” hair.

Ellie

Posted at 11:55 PM on November 1, 2011

What kind of mother is concerned about the possiblitity of her unborn child having “bad hair” as a result of being bi-racial? As a bi-racial person, that’s incredibly insulting.