'Octomom' Nadya Suleman Confesses 'I Hate Babies!' Is She The Worst Mom Ever?

Wed, June 29, 2011 3:53pm EDT by 25 Comments

The mom-of-14 makes the sickening outburst in a new tabloid interview, claiming she’s overwhelmed by her children, wishes she never had them and often thinks about killing herself!

Besides bashing her two and half year old octuplets, Nadya Suleman also lashes out at her six older children, calling them “animals!” Can you believe this?

“I hate babies, they disgust me,” she tells InTouch magazine. “My older six are animals, getting more and more out of control, because I have no time to properly discipline them.”

Nadya, 36, initially defended her decision to build her record-breaking brood, claiming she’d always dreamed of having a big family. But she tells In Touch the dream has soured; she’s flat broke and struggling to feed and clothe her kids.

In Touch has even published photos showing Nadya’s house in disarray and one of her children eating sections of dry wall!

“My account is overdrawn by $300,” she admits. “I have no money to pay for the children’s school, food or the mortgage”

“The only way I can cope is to lock myself in the bathroom and cry,” she says. “Sometimes I sit there for hours and even eat my lunch sitting on the toilet floor. Anything to get peace and quiet.”

“Some days I have thought about killing myself. I cannot cope.”

She even utters the chilling line, “I absolutely wish I had not had them.”

Imagine how her kids will feel when they realize she wishes they didn’t exist!

Does this shock you, HollyMoms? Should Nadya’s kids be taken away from her?

– Ian Garland

More Octomom on HollyBaby:

1. Octomom Volunteered To Be The ‘Human Guinea Pig’ For A Fertility Study, Her Doc Says!
  2. Who’s the More Despicable Mom: Botox Mom OR Octomom? VOTE!
  3. Octomom & Her 14 Kids Could Be Homeless In the New Year

Bella

Posted at 10:06 AM on September 27, 2013

So she has 8 kids the same age…… I only see 7

Poetry

Posted at 9:33 AM on May 1, 2012

Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Very useful information particularly the ultimate section :) I take care of such information much. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

danielle

Posted at 1:05 PM on October 2, 2011

ah ah crazy woman. How can she even be real. She made all those dudes come to life just to get famous, what the hell? There are other easier ways to get famous, like climbing the everest without oxigen or something like that. This is damn freak. Have kids as products?
I was a loved child by my parents but i myself dont like babies, they annoy me and i am too much individualistic and want my life free of them, dont need them and well i am already a 35 year old woman, with a good marriage and love to travel. I love to take care of animals specially the abandoned ones and i already saved some of them. so plain and simple: i dont have children nor will i ever have!! Ever! Because undesired and unloved children will suffer and have psichological traumas because of this. So if someone does not like babies, just dont have them for any sake.End of story

kaorin

Posted at 6:16 AM on August 16, 2011

Ask HER irf she wants her kids taken away, and if she says yes then do the poor woman a favour and REMOVE them from her, like pests.

meh

Posted at 4:03 AM on July 20, 2011

I am confused by even this article…there is a highlight to “Pictures of her house in disarray” yet it links to nothing to do with that – just a nice pic of her under the tree with the kids at Christmas. I don’t know what she said or didn’t say… Now they are saying there are recordings of the interview. The fact is NO single mom is capable of doing a good job raising 8 babies. None. In fact no married mom either. It is just not possible. Babies need too much 24/7 to get enough from mom & babies know when someone other than mom is filling in – hence why kids whose parents are never around & end up basically raised by relatives, babysitters, etc feel the loss of that bond/love/time with mom or dad. I just feel sad that these kids will never know what it is like to grow up getting enough attention from mom. She is only one person, it is just not possible at all. Not when they are all babies at one time. It’s a shame.

aec

Posted at 1:40 PM on July 4, 2011

She needs to look into getting respite care. She has made a clear outcry that she wants to kill herself. She needs to do something before CPS has to step in and take custody.

lt

Posted at 2:19 PM on July 17, 2011

She said she did not say this & is consider suing the magazine. Which would not surprise me if they took liberties, After watching her on the Today show, there is no way she can spend hours in the bathroom to eat lunch; plus she seems to well balanced.

Christina

Posted at 3:19 PM on July 3, 2011

Don’t think you have any right to judge mothers when you have a son named Sasha that has long hair hahahahaha.

Theresa

Posted at 9:30 PM on June 30, 2011

She doesn’t deserve to be a mother!! Children come with responsiblity, being uncomfortable, and sacrificing things for yourself to take care of them!! They need to be put into loving families who WON’T regret them, it doesn’t sound like they’re safe at all there. How a mother could regret her children disgusts me! SHE brought them into the world, SHE knew what was going to happen. Someone needs to help these children!!

me

Posted at 12:06 AM on June 30, 2011

her and kate gosselin are tied for worst mothers

Jesse

Posted at 10:47 PM on June 29, 2011

people still talk about her??? i mean come on she’s kinda old news! yeah sure it was kinda cute and sad when everybody found out that she was having 8 kids. oh and her kids should be taken away from her cause obviously she has time to be on magazines but not take care of her fudging kids!

Elizabeth albino

Posted at 7:23 PM on June 29, 2011

She should give her kids up for adoption. If she cant take care of them.

Toni

Posted at 6:24 PM on June 29, 2011

This is so very sad. She already had children that I am sure she struggled to care for, and then she made the decision to have more. My guess is that she has a mental illness, and only thought about the fame of the numerous babies she would have, and not how she would care for them. I blame the doctor who did the implanting as well. That many embryos should never have been implanted, and he had to have seen that she wasn’t stable. At this point, after this article, I hope the state intervenes. It is obvious that she is mentally and financially unable to care for these children. She is making scary statements, and needs help for herself, and her children need to be removed from an unhealthy situation; if not permanently, at least until she is able to achieve a healthy mental state, and financially able to care for them.

MsSarcia

Posted at 6:16 PM on June 29, 2011

Bottom line she is a NUTTER!
And her kids especially Elijah are violent. He threw a screwdriver at her face and drew blood.
Who left the autistic son Aiden full of bite marks and a black eye?
Recent photos show some of the tups with huge bruising on their faces. Matt Coker spent a day at the pigstye and he even mentioned the facial bruises.

Molly

Posted at 5:25 PM on June 29, 2011

I think her kids probably hate her or will hate her in the future anyway. I think CPS will collect them shortly because she’s probably mentally unstable.

z

Posted at 4:49 PM on June 29, 2011

Having children is a choice! A choice that every parent must understand, and fully commit to. Every parent struggles once having children (depression, stress) and its something that you as the adult have to find a way to cope with. She wanted and willingly had a “army” of children. To say now that she never wanted them and locks herself away is pathetic. I would have more respect for her if she simply gave her children up in order to help them lead a better life. Some people are not meant to be parents, and it’s okay to admit that, and leave them to loving individuals who would be able to tend to their needs.

Molly

Posted at 8:40 PM on June 29, 2011

Oh please. I’m pro-choice, but I understand that people can make bad choices and make bad decisions. She shouldn’t have to pretend it wasn’t a huge mistake to have them. It was a huge mistake. She doesn’t have the support or the resources or the capability. Of course she’s having difficulty. Hopefully some people will help her somehow, either by taking the kids away or something.

Jewels

Posted at 4:45 PM on June 29, 2011

Why is it the women who don’t want kids seem to be the human equivalant to Pez dispensers and those who truly do (the ones who’d give up everything for children) have issues with infertility? If she really didn’t want to be a mother, she shouldn’t have sought that doctor’s help. I feel bad for those 14. They’re the ones who are going to end up suffering.

BjBs

Posted at 4:34 PM on June 29, 2011

She was denied welfare in the state of California. She lives in a area, that is expensive.

She gets charity, and the state does supply Nannys for her. WIC supplies food and diapers.

She is still getting money from some settlement.

She has no life. The children are her sole life…it is to bad, some one can’t take her out, once in awhile. Sure she is a nut job, but she does deserve a little “me” time.

belorateur

Posted at 4:32 PM on June 29, 2011

pretty great.
@I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, BidsNew.com

Tabitha M

Posted at 4:11 PM on June 29, 2011

So why did you even have children in the first place?

Gwen

Posted at 4:11 PM on June 29, 2011

Come on Bonney!! what is your problem!! I mean, she may be saying that because she has 14 chldren!! imagine yourself having that mucho kids! you would say the same things!!! I know I would…

Alana

Posted at 9:13 PM on July 2, 2011

My grandmother had 13 kids, all single births and no drugs to get her pregnant. This was also many years ago when times were even tougher and he never said she wishes she didn’t have all her kids. For a mother to say she wishes she never had her kids is sick. This nut case choice to have this many kids, she told the dr to put all the eggs in her knowing she could have a ton of kids. She needs to lose her kids and get put away in the crazy bin and never see the light of day.

ccc

Posted at 4:10 PM on June 29, 2011

i hope she does kill her self she not important why did she even have them if she knew she will not have money uhh stupid women get welfare or money gosh.

LL.M.

Posted at 12:25 AM on July 1, 2011

Yeah – i know – the internet – the place where even the dullest moron gets heard.

Consider HOW many would lose their mother.