Justin Bieber Watch Out! Selena Gomez Meets Crush Shia LaBeouf, Calls Him 'Cute' & 'Handsome!'

Wed, June 29, 2011 9:39am EDT by 7 Comments
Loading video...

Selena has a surprise encounter with Shia and it looks like she is in love! Take a peek at the video of their meeting!

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber may be openly declaring their love these days, but it looks like Selena still has eyes for another man — Shia LaBeouf! The two were both guests on Live with Regis and Kelly June 28, and when Selena’s team tricked into meeting Shia by saying she was going to greet some fans, the singer turned completely red and started exclaiming, “Oh my gosh!”

Selena, looking like a schoolgirl in love, apologized for bothering the Transformers star and then went back to her dressing room, talking about how “cute” and “handsome” she found Shia. Then, again, she talked about how “embarrassed” she was, still blushing.

Watch the super cute video above HollywoodLifers and let us know, do you think Selena is totally adorable in this video or totally dissing Justin?

Get MORE Justin Bieber News Here!

1. Should Your Loved One Make You A Better Person As Justin Bieber Says Selena Gomez Does For Him?
  2. Selena Gomez Reveals Her New Song ‘Bang Bang Bang’ Is About Nick Jonas & Justin Bieber!
  3. Selena Gomez, Keeps Justin Bieber Close To Her Heart!

Mark

Posted at 9:20 PM on August 13, 2011

OMG! I love Shia!!!!
Buuuuttt…I dont like what she was wearing. Not that she knew, but still.

MUNTAhawasimjanjua

Posted at 6:35 AM on June 30, 2011

I OVE U IM UR BIEST FANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

rozey

Posted at 6:32 AM on June 30, 2011

I have all ur posters I whent to all ur conserts I love u

aquarius64

Posted at 11:26 AM on June 29, 2011

Rethink this crush Selena or LaJerk will trash you in his next interview.

Rose

Posted at 11:17 AM on June 29, 2011

Bieber is spelled wrong. Please correct that. Thank you!

Sarah

Posted at 10:34 AM on June 29, 2011

I think it’s pretty cute she has a celebrity crush and I don’t think you guys should be making a big deal out of this. I mean every celebrity has his or her crush just like Justin Bieber’s crush is Beyonce and Selena’s is Shia LeBeouf so I find it cute.

Marissa

Posted at 12:41 PM on June 29, 2011

I totally agree I mean there’s nothing wrong with having celebrity crushes