Teen Bride Courtney Stodden’s Birth Certificate Revealed! Guess How Old She Actually Is…

Wed, June 29, 2011 9:15pm EST by 24 Comments

Neil

Posted at 2:40 AM on January 29, 2013

This one’s not going to age well, if her true age is really 17. Eight years from now, she’ll look 60.
I wonder if her birth certificate is from Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital in Hawaii. She’s gorgeous but there’s no way she’s a day younger than 40. Unless she was morbidly obese and just lost the weight, this alone can add 20 years to the face.

Brook

Posted at 3:08 PM on October 28, 2012

I think it is a pretty sick her parents would even approve. What kind of parents lets their daughter go off with a child molester? That is truly sick.

Michelle

Posted at 8:10 PM on October 4, 2012

Hey i find this situation NASTY because she turns 17 on august he should be arrested ……. SMFH so i guess the wrld is saying ok for child molesters

banen overzicht

Posted at 10:35 PM on July 9, 2012

Hi there, just turned into aware of your blog through Google, and located that it is really informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will appreciate if you happen to proceed this in future. Many people can be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Patient Transport Patient Transport Services

Posted at 8:22 PM on June 12, 2012

Hello there, You’ve done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m confident they will be benefited from this website.

set up your own minecraft sever today

Posted at 11:12 AM on April 19, 2012

I don’t even know how I stopped up right here, however I believed this publish used to be good. I don’t realize who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger in the event you are not already. Cheers!

SEO Pakistan Home

Posted at 7:47 AM on April 19, 2012

Interesting point of view. I’m curious to feel what type of impact this would have globally? Sometimes folks get a bit upset with global expansion. I’ll be around soon to have a look at your response.

Woonsocket

Posted at 5:45 AM on April 19, 2012

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I’m hoping to give something again and help others like you aided me.

Nina J.

Posted at 2:49 PM on April 18, 2012

Where on the planet are her parents? How could they ever be fine with her marrying such an old guy ? And even marrying at all ??!! At 16, a girl is supposed to have a crush over the quarterback, the popular good looking guy of her school, what the hell? Her mummy and her daddy should be throne in jail for irresponsiblity and child endangerment and her very creepy husband in diapers for pedophilia !!

tanya castellano

Posted at 12:20 PM on January 20, 2012

That video is sooo bad!! I hope she doesn’t think she can sing!

And as for her age,if she really is 16 I feel really really bad for her,when she’s 30 she’s gonna look 60!! Lol
She is just pathetic really. Come on it is so obvious what the little whore is all about!

Nicole Endymes

Posted at 2:59 PM on October 30, 2011

To ”grnedlady”…CHRIST….you need eye surgery person! If you think she looks like Heather during the original run of ”Fall Guy”??? Maybe, if you mean circa 2011 right after she wakes up from a night of binge drinking and its the reflection she sees in the toilet water between pukes. This nasty troll, good God…if she looks this dried out and sphincter slanted at 16, imagine 30!!!!!!!

The End Is Here

Posted at 4:28 PM on October 27, 2011

LOL — a blind man can see right through that girl’s phony behavior..

She’s such an awful actress … that she actually practices … during her interviews … in front of her husband (and the world) … how she will ‘FAKE her ORGASMS’ for later..

She is the WORST ‘beard’ (ooops .. no wait … I meant … ‘bride’ … yeah .. that’s what I meant … ‘bride’ … lol) EVER.

———-­———-­———-­–.

Also … does anyone else wonder if Courtney Stodden may secretly be … the ‘prom-nigh­t bathroom-stall’ baby of … late televangel­ist ‘Tammy Faye Baker’?.

Come on … just admit it … they both look a lot alike –- especiall­y ‘around the eyes’. LOL.

Dee Dee

Posted at 1:33 PM on July 20, 2011

As a mother of a 17 year old daughter I was stunned when I saw this on E news! If some child molesting 51 year old pervert came near my daughter it would be the end of him. Quoting Taylor Swift “My daddy’s gonna show you how sorry you’ll be…” Seriously this is crazy and how could her parents be okay with this?

Casper

Posted at 12:08 AM on November 29, 2011

I honestly can’t think of this as child abuse……The guy obviously isn’t turned on by children, since the girl looks 30

Jen

Posted at 11:26 PM on January 8, 2014

she dosnt look 30… she looks alot older than 30 yr olds i know she looks 40

Hope

Posted at 3:01 PM on December 21, 2011

I agree with you. I am 20 and I don’t even look like that. Her mom says she’s all real, and a strong christian women. If you look at her tweets the all talk about sex. She is disgusting, and if I was her mother I would do what you do too. I have a 17 year old sister.

Amy

Posted at 5:34 AM on June 30, 2011

Age is just a number so its not that gross but what is nasty is a 16 year old girl strutting her body like that its not what a 16 girl should do I think she should finish school and be a loyal wife end of

Moriah

Posted at 12:01 AM on August 15, 2011

Age doesn’t matter I agree, but when your husband is older than your dad and theres no way to ever have a chance to have kids because he wont live long enough.. well…
also, shes 16. Im 19 and in no way ready to get married. I dont care how “level headed” they claim she is…
at that age you dont really know what your getting yourself into.. that and SO many people these days marry for money..

=

Posted at 1:21 AM on June 30, 2011

What is next, an age of consent reform bill?

grneydlady

Posted at 12:27 AM on June 30, 2011

She looks just like Heather Thomas from that 80′s show “The Fall Guy”.

dumas1000

Posted at 7:57 PM on June 29, 2011

Typical male chauvinism. How come the mileage on a man never seems to matter? It’s somehow only the mileage on the girl that really counts? Girl sleeps with one guy and she’s all of a sudden a slut. The guy, meanwhile, sleeps with 100 girls and he’s some sort of a hero.

jason

Posted at 7:28 PM on June 29, 2011

It’s not the years…it’s the mileage. That girl has probably had more guys between her legs than a lifetime prostitute.

But hey, if you’re 51 and she’s 16…celebrate.

You got yourself a certified slut.

disco

Posted at 6:59 PM on June 29, 2011

how unfortunate for her. she’ll look OLD when she is older

Moriah