Brad Womack Admits He Has Bad Temper — His Ex-Girlfriend Was Right!

Wed, June 29, 2011 2:40pm EDT by 6 Comments

Helen

Posted at 5:28 AM on August 23, 2011

I was concerned to see how Brad behaved in the second series of The Bachelor.., his body language when under stress was quite revealing, as was his avoidance strategies when dealing with difficult issues. He struck me as no where near ready for a relationship. I am sorry he has had a difficult life., but he needs to change a lot more than he has to bring positive things to a relationship. From what I saw, Emily was way more ‘adult’ than him (his ‘we can’t kiss because there’s a child upstairs and she pointed out that this was always going to be the case.., does this mean we can’t ever kiss?). I’m sorry Brad, you need to go a bit further in the counselling route. I am happy that Emily was careful about proceeding with this relationship, and decided not to in the end.

I feel the programme producers etc should have investigated more into Brad’s readiness to be someone’s partner.., if reporters can find reports on his drinking and violent tendancies.., why couldn’t they?

Lin

Posted at 12:11 AM on July 22, 2011

I think Brad has been very open and hasn’t been given a chance at a relationship with Emily, Who would want to move to Charlotte in the Hendricks territory? He flew her to Austin twice that I know of and goes to Charlotte once himself and how did that get him any closer to little Ricki or her? She seems to be all about her daughter and I would be scared that with the money in that family she could be snatched, I wouldn’t be spotlighting my daughter.How is it that she opens up to these things but can’t open up on what went wrong between them. Do you think she’s like this with Brad, lack of communication. I can’t help but believe she got into something then didn’t want to commit to moving to Austin or even share her life with him, she’ll never find a man under these circunstances. It would make me mad too if I wasted two times on these women and all they seems to think of is their wants. Brad has let her do what talking that has been done and I think she’s made a mess of everything. I liked Brad Womack and I’d like to hear more about him and less about her and her daughter. She’s got all these people on twitter and facebook, eating it up when they keep building her up but yet she stays private, wants privacy. Sorry, don’t understand Emily Maynard and think she needs Brad’s therpist worse than Brad. I’m so sorry for him that he got mixed up with her and they can have these kinds of shows.

Lauren

Posted at 4:10 PM on July 19, 2011

Emily…….You simply did not follow through with your end of the bargain and I do not blame Brad at all!!!!!!!!!Did it have to take hurting another human being to get yourself in the limelight…..dying your hair skanky blonde and applying veneers to your teeth has not been enough. Go back to the racetrack and find your own sugardaddy. I’m sure getting pregnant again out of wedlock will be sure to follow! You’re not worthy of any thing else!

Marie

Posted at 4:54 PM on July 6, 2011

Oh hey waitaminute! Didn’t Emily admit on After the Final Rose she has a tempter too?

Topiiii

Posted at 4:09 PM on June 29, 2011

I think he is just frustrated that he hasnt found love yet and just needs to chill.

Rosa

Posted at 3:52 PM on August 6, 2011

In a relationship , it takes two ! Nobody is perfect ! Brad is taking too much of the blame ! The episode of them two on after the final rose showed Brad being more inlove with her , than her with him ! She treated him like crap on
national tv ! Takes two to tango !