'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert's Fiancé Has Secret Girlfriend! Her New Betrayals!

Wed, June 29, 2011 9:46am EDT by 33 Comments
Courtesy of ABC (4)

Get all the details & vote: Which guy do YOU want to win ‘The Bachelorette?’

Ashley Hebert is no stranger to heartbreak — Bentley Williams ring a bell? — but Life & Style is reporting the Bachelorette star is now being played by three of the contestants on the show at once! The worst offender appears to be 30-year-old Ames, who’s been carrying on a secret relationship with former Bachelor contestant Jackie Gordon. “Their relationship is accelerating very fast,” an insider tells the mag. “They’ve even talked about marriage!”

Ames and Jackie were spotted at Carneros Inn, a $1,700-a-night getaway in California’s Nappa Valley, on June 18 — and onlookers say they looked totally in love.

“They were touching affectionately when they were swimming, and her hands were wrapped around him,” a source tells the mag. “When they went to their room, no one saw them until the next morning.”

But Ames isn’t the only guy playing Ashley like a fiddle. Read on to see how the other Bachelorette contestants are betraying her…

Ryan:

“He broke up with his girlfriend right before he went on the show because he told her he wasn’t ready to get married and didn’t feel like marriage was in his future,” a source reveals about Ryan.

So then why is he on The Bachelorette? The source believes he’s just there to promote his solar-energy company, which he talks about on-camera every chance he gets.

Constantine:

Friends of Constantine Tzortzis say he’d never marry a girl who isn’t Greek Orthodox, and that he’s completely leading Ashley on.

Read More On Ashley Hebert!:

1. ‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert’s Sister: I Never Want To Hear Bentley Williams’ Name Again!
  2. ‘Bachelorette’ Recap: Bentley Williams Puts A Period On It For Ashley Hebert! Goodbye Bentley!
  3. ‘Bachelorette’ Preview: Ashley Hebert Tells The Guys About Bentley & Somebody Leaves!

Phoenix Strippers

Posted at 7:45 PM on July 10, 2012

Nice! Thanks for posting this.

Spider-Man

Posted at 4:30 PM on May 31, 2012

Thanks , I have recently been looking for info about this subject for a long time and yours is the best I’ve found out so far. However, what concerning the conclusion? Are you sure in regards to the supply?|What i do not realize is in fact how you’re not really a lot more well-favored than you might be right now. You are so intelligent.

weight loss suggestions

Posted at 9:00 PM on May 24, 2012

I just like the helpful info you supply to your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and take a look at again right here regularly. I’m quite certain I will learn many new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the next!

deal or no deal blog

Posted at 6:31 PM on May 2, 2012

I have learn a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot effort you place to create this type of magnificent informative website.

pikup

Posted at 6:12 PM on April 19, 2012

Normally I do not read article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, quite great article.

Carla Mae

Posted at 12:26 AM on January 22, 2012

hi to the management of bachelorette,,i am 28 years of age from philipines,,,i know gods well my man im looking for in my life is in the bachelorete..im single looking for fiancee husband.hopefully ive got my man in my life in your webside..dont hesitate to con tuck me on my mobile number listed 09293165532…im looking for single guy,devorse..,,thank you and godbless..

donald

Posted at 1:49 PM on August 2, 2011

well you really let the right one go! later you will see I wish you would of tested jp with the rejection and you would of changed your choice! you will find out in time

Pamela D'Alimonte

Posted at 10:13 PM on July 31, 2011

The liquor distributor, I was trying to see his name again. He is to funny.!!! I would have kept him just to see how much fun he would have been. I must have missed him from the beginning.!!!! Love him!!!

georgia

Posted at 2:02 AM on August 2, 2011

his name was Tim

Sue Le Noach

Posted at 10:02 PM on July 5, 2011

Ashley is too gullible! Get Bentley out of your mind! How the heck do you think those other guys feel after “B” came to Hong Kong!!! I would walk if I were those guys…Sorry….Get you head out of your A**!

Mona

Posted at 12:51 PM on July 4, 2011

Ashley is not ready for anyone.
she needs time to heal, get her head on straight and do something productive. The show should not have recently disappointed bachelorettes ever again. Nice girl, probably. Definitely NOT ready to commit. She has made some silly choices.

Craftcat

Posted at 10:23 PM on July 25, 2011

i totally agree with yoU!!!!

blahblahblah

Posted at 11:55 AM on June 30, 2011

You are alittle too slow there. Ames hooked up with Jackie looong after he was eliminated. You do realize thetaping Bachelorette show had ended months ago don’t you?. Ashley is now engaged to JP and Ames hooked up with Jackie after appearing on Bachelor Pad. Might want to catch up with your information here.

Justmy2cennes

Posted at 9:51 AM on June 30, 2011

quote: Whoever wrote this article has got to be stupid!!!

muahhhhhhhahahaahh INDEED!!!!

NOW they are trying to picture JP as a womanizer who jump everything with a skirt

My gosh… they did not even took time to update ashley’s picture (dudes she changed her hair color!!!!)

this site is hilarious!!!!!!!!

jherhewuihrui

Posted at 6:09 PM on June 30, 2011

I totally agree with you! I mean where do the tabloids get this stuff…..secret fiance. Ames is with JACKIE. I read the whole JP article too and my first thought was “what are these hollywood people they smokin?” so not true.

muntahawasimjanjua

Posted at 6:40 AM on June 30, 2011

i heat u

Licia

Posted at 9:51 PM on June 29, 2011

Seriously?! The Bachelorette was filmed a couple of months ago. It doesn’t matter if any of these guys (except for JP, who wins, of course) have girlfriends because they aren’t with Ashley and the show isn’t going on anymore.

Ames is dating Jackie because they’ve both been eliminated from Bachelor Pad, which (surprise!) also films before it airs.

Larissa

Posted at 4:54 PM on June 29, 2011

Ames and Jackie meet on Bachelor Pad. So if they were seen out and about it is because they both have already been eliminated from Bachelor Pad. Do people really think what they see on the Bachelorette is happening right now. This show ended filming months ago.

Nora Elaine

Posted at 7:45 PM on June 29, 2011

I know! LOL!!!! Ames started dating Jackie AFTER he was eliminated from The Bachelorette and then voted off The Bachelor Pad (which he and Jackie were both on and it’s yet to be aired). Whoever wrote this article has got to be stupid!!!

"D" B.

Posted at 2:54 PM on June 29, 2011

I HAVE WATCHED THIS SHOW FROM THE BEGINNING.
EVERYONE HAS A REASON FOR MAKING MONEY.
TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND. ASHLEY SHOULD CHECK
INTO THE BACK GROUND OF WHOMEVER SHE PICKS.
I WAS MARRIED FOR 47 YR.(TIL-DEATH) TO MY TRUE LOVE.
WE ONLY KNEW EACH OTHER FOR 28 DAYS.
WE KNEW THE TRUTH.

Kristin

Posted at 3:56 PM on June 29, 2011

I totally agree. My husband and I only knew each other for 4 days before we started dating. We have been together for 6 years-married for 2 and have a 2 year old son. Things couldn’t be better. I LOVE the show but don’t think television is the best place to go looking for love…especially if you expect everyone to be there for the same reasons. It’s just too hard to sort between the good and the bad and who is just putting on a front. When the cameras quit rolling its over…in real life the cameras never quit rolling.

Sarah

Posted at 2:36 PM on June 29, 2011

Aside from the clear fact check that needs to happen here, the proper spelling is Napa Valley, just one P. It’s not that difficult to fact- and spell-check what you publish.

rain

Posted at 1:40 PM on June 29, 2011

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by fed3x. I will never again pay expensive r3tailprices at stores.I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff,búzzsave. c0m…..

Sunny

Posted at 12:40 AM on July 5, 2011

How is the weather in Nigeria this time of the year?

Rain wrote, “Here is the website we using…”

Do they have English tutors in Nigeria? You might want to look into that.

You are really a joke! Your gloomy name is perfect for what to expect with your scam.

N

Posted at 1:28 PM on June 29, 2011

of course JP has a secret girlfriend, who didn’t know that? Ashley is a ditz.

justmy2cennes

Posted at 12:02 PM on June 29, 2011

old news!

ames: is/was part of the bachelor pad2. He met Jackie during this period and after the bachelorette/ashley. no betrayal here.

constantine: he was never into ashley anyway and he is the one who decided to leave the show because of that. Guess he had nice vacay as the B guy. half betrayal, ashley should have asked him before if his relation was a must.

ryan: could be jealousy from old girlfriend. The guy is handsome, sweet and enough wealthy. What matters is that the relationship was over before the show. Gossips can go both ways: are we sure that the girl was not after his money?

ha!

justmy2cennes

Posted at 12:03 PM on June 29, 2011

not relation… religion

sorry for the typo

Kate

Posted at 12:00 PM on June 29, 2011

Everyone in that story gets eliminated, then they move on with other women… like Ames did. He met Jackie on Bachelor Pad, which will air after the finale of The Bachelorette… so how is that cheating on Ashley?

Carmen

Posted at 11:56 AM on June 29, 2011

Ames and Jackie began dating while filming the Bachelor Pad, which began after filming for the Bachelorette ended.

Sarah

Posted at 11:26 AM on June 29, 2011

Well it seemed like Ames and all the other guys were like in love with Ashley and then they have to go do this. It’s just crap and the only one who really cares is jp

Molly

Posted at 10:27 AM on June 29, 2011

When girls like Ashley go on these shows to find a guy, they are at an extra disadvantage. They know that there are a myriad of reasons dudes do this kind of stupid show. Guys have no problem lying. She’s such a fool for believing in this.

danielle

Posted at 11:43 AM on June 29, 2011

Who knows if it’s true anyway…if so, didn’t they think people would find out??

Liz

Posted at 8:31 AM on July 2, 2011

Ashley, was on the Bachelor and traveled the world. What an opportunity to live in such luxury. This is once in a lifetime for such fun with others. Then Ashley was heart broken because she lost the Bachelor. Then she becomes the Bachelerette. Traveling with beautiful clothes and having eople wait on your hand and foot. Now, you tell me, who wouldn’t just love this? — no matter if you win or lose. The trip and luxury is one great exciting time by all!

ABC knows this about the people who’re listing to find the right person. The biggest percentage don’t expect to win and if they do, they can always date a while and break up, which they do in many cases.

That’s the deal!