'Weeds' Season Premiere Recap: Nancy Strips Down & Has Sexy Lesbian Makeouts In Jail!

Tue, June 28, 2011 2:24am EST by 5 Comments

Wil

Posted at 8:12 AM on June 28, 2011

I agree with Dan. There are only so many roads you can travel with a storyline like WEEDS. I have thoroughly enjoyed the roller coaster this show has taken us on. And who knows what dealing petty pot can lead to. I am going to watch the season opener at lunch today and I can’t wait. I just love this cast of characters and will surely miss them. I am sure Doug will resurface and I’d love to see Celia again.

Dean

Posted at 6:06 AM on June 28, 2011

Doug is the best !!!!

Daniel

Posted at 2:35 AM on June 28, 2011

People need to realize that a show like Weeds cannot stay the same, thus every season has been drastically different from the previous. It’s a show with character development, humor, and a feel of realism in atypical situations.

The S7 premiere was better than I anticipated and I’m looking forward to the future of the show, however long they choose to continue it.

Terry

Posted at 1:32 AM on June 28, 2011

The season opener was fine. The first episode is always about tying up loose ends and establishing a vibe for the rest of the season. It’s a new vibe but a lot darker. I was not a fan of the Copenhagen scenes at all but I guess they were necessary. It’s not “old Weeds” but still pretty decent. It feels a lot more like a spinoff now.

Belle

Posted at 1:23 AM on June 28, 2011

I was disappointed with the premiere. Weeds is one of my all time favorite shows, but I am starting to think that it is going past its due date with these story lines that take away from the true essence that is Weeds. I still have hope though, but not for much longer.