Selena Gomez Cries: I Blamed My Mom For My Parents Divorce & I Never Feel Good Enough For Her!

Tue, June 28, 2011 9:36am EDT by 31 Comments

joselyn

Posted at 2:00 PM on October 26, 2012

hi selena gomez i am joselyn can you cam to my houes
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz//////////////////////////

felicia

Posted at 4:16 PM on April 8, 2012

Hi Justin. Bieber my love

unknown

Posted at 11:53 PM on December 28, 2011

forget what people say justin and selena just say if you have a problem with us going out just SCRACTH YOUR BUTT AND GET GLAD HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU SELENA AND JUSTIN KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND STAY PROUD OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP

shaniah

Posted at 5:14 AM on December 28, 2011

I know what shes going through because my parents split at a young age. I was 6 and my mom was 25 and my dad was 27.I used to always blame my mom for the break up. I used to yell n scream at my mom for because I wanted a family and at the time I didnt understand what had happen I thought my mom was the one who made it happen. (crying) my mim has done so much for me! I felt bad realky bad I still do. Honestly I would runbto my room and cry my I would scream yell and all my mom would say was im sorry and I would just say leave me aline shed go away.tee hee I would ask my cousin why couldnt my parents be lik yours then shell just cry and say I don’t know why. So yes it was very heartbreakibg. Lol I know how u feel selena I really do! Trust me.. Bye

shaniah

Posted at 5:13 AM on December 28, 2011

I know what shes goig through because my parents split at a young age. I was 6 and my mom was 25 and my dad was 27.I used to always blame my mom for the break up. I used to yell n scream at my mom for because I wanted a family and at the time I didnt understand what had happen I thought my mom was the one who made it happen. (crying) my mim has done so much for me! I felt bad realky bad I still do. Honestly I would runbto my room and cry my I would scream yell and all my mom would say was im sorry and I would just say leave me aline shed go away.tee hee I would ask my cousin why couldnt my parents be lik yours then shell just cry and say I don’t know why. So yes it was very heartbreakibg. Lol I know how u feel selena I really do! Trust me.. Bye

Emma

Posted at 4:14 PM on December 10, 2011

hey selena,
I’m adopted so I never really had a real dad but I do now. I know how hurt you must feel it must really stink but you know what nobody is perfect…. at singing at being a daughter or anything else but you are sooooo beautiful and kind and strong ok and I know how bad yyou feel just simply say your sorry and she is everything to you I’m sure she’ll understand I love you!

your biggest fan ever, Emma

jayda

Posted at 10:41 PM on December 23, 2011

Hey selena its jayda i love you so mich you are so beautiful i really want to meet you i know how you feel not having a dad i do not have one either

Love your biggest fan in the world Jayda!!!

avi

Posted at 3:09 AM on December 25, 2013

no i am the biggest fan of selena

Posted at 12:19 AM on November 19, 2011

if i was her mom i’d be proud of her.
imean look at all the things she’s accomplished.

superstar

Posted at 5:34 PM on September 2, 2011

if i were her mom i would and wont be proud of selena

Divine

Posted at 8:40 PM on August 30, 2011

ILOVE HER CLOTHES AND OUTFITS…YHU AND JUSTIN BIEBER IS A CUTE COUPLE OTHERS ARE JUST JEOLOUS… :L = )

Sara

Posted at 4:11 AM on August 4, 2011

I SWEAR I DREAMED OF HER AND SHE WAS CRYING AND SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE MISSED HER MUM!!! I SWEAR!!

lauren

Posted at 7:27 PM on July 21, 2011

I can’t relate to this because my parents never divorced but I do see where she is coming from. I do support her-she is not someone who is mean or is selfish. She was 5 when all of this happened and she didn’t understand. She’s just trying to tell us that-I don’t know why y’all have to be mean to her all the time. I mean, now it’s like everytime there’s news about her life, a lot of you blame it on her. Just quit it! Y’all are literally making me upset every single day because of this. There are always some sort of rude comments posted about her-it’s ridiculous! Get it into your heads! This talking bad about Selena, saying you hate her, sending her death threats..it just all needs to stop!

katy

Posted at 7:06 PM on November 23, 2011

ypu know alyssa if you hate her so much why do you even bother to read this?if that happened to you youd probaly still be crying.

Alyssa

Its not her moms fault it SELENA’S FAULT ND Hannah R yhu a lezbo

Anonymous

Posted at 5:50 PM on August 7, 2011

Your an idiot. Period.

Cindy

Posted at 6:54 PM on January 4, 2012

Wow. That is the most stupidest, dumbest comment I’ve ever read.

Hannah

Posted at 11:48 AM on July 3, 2011

I love Selena in every way possible, and I know what’s shes going through. You dont realize what you have until you lose it. I hope her mom forgives her

Gigi

Posted at 10:30 PM on June 30, 2011

i don’t understand, she JUST said that shes uncomfortable telling about her personal life. YET, shes telling us right now? i do feel bad that she had one parent in her life growing up. i guess its hard but i wouldn’t know:/

Nancy1986

Posted at 5:22 AM on July 1, 2011

She said she doesn’t like people prying about her ROMANTIC life (meaning Justin). She hardly mentions Justin in the actual interview. It’s mostly about her family. It’s her love life/sex life that she likes to keep private.

I feel exactly the same way about my mommy – she’s MY EVERYTHING just like Selena said. We only have one mom in this world. And she should be treasured.

torie

Posted at 10:25 PM on June 28, 2011

Probably that is why she doesn’t trust her ability and all she does is copying somebody and using popular stars because she is afraid that she may end up being a loser?what do you think Bonnie Fuller?you like selena gomez and dislike miley cyrus.come on,…what do you think?:) :)

minka

Posted at 1:53 PM on June 30, 2011

WHY DONT YOU JUST SHUT UP?

Angela

Posted at 6:57 PM on July 2, 2011

How would you feel if ur parents got divorced?
Look at it at someone’s point of view than just saying shyt on this page about selena gomez. There are alot of orphans out there without parents or anybody else by them, Dont you think selena felt depressed dealing with this divorce of two people who she really love who are her Parents!

Whoo would like to see their parents fight and not feeling like a real family?

joselyn

Posted at 1:59 PM on October 26, 2012

hi selena gomez is ncs and pritty

Ann

Posted at 2:43 PM on June 28, 2011

Aww I did not have my dad either nothing to blame your mom about.

Alice

Posted at 5:26 AM on July 1, 2011

I agree! I don’t know why our poor moms always take the blame for everything. Maybe Selena’s Mexican dad cheated on Selena’s poor mother or maybe he was lazy or had that macho/argumentative personality so many Latino men have or maybe he was just a terrible partner.

Regardless, it was unfair of her to blame her mom. But I guess the mom took the brunt of the blame because Selena was living with her more than with the dad so she had to vent to someone.

F*ck Alice

Posted at 6:50 PM on July 1, 2011

woah, racist much?

Use Your Brain

Posted at 3:48 PM on July 9, 2011

Wow. It sounds like you are jumping to conclusions with nothing except prejudice as a source! Who gives a crap what made her parents split up? It obviously is not your business or mine. This article is about Selena, the child in the situation, and how the divorce affected her. It is not about whether her dad was a jerk or her mom was to blame.

I think it’s great that she spoke up about this topic, many young people have divorced parents, and they might feel less alone to know a star like her has gone through some of the same things.

Marlena