'Basketball Wives' Star Jennifer Williams Blogs: I Need Time To Heal Before Dating Seriously Again!

Tue, June 28, 2011 11:03am EDT by 19 Comments
Courtesy Of Jennifer Williams

‘Basketball Wives’ star Jennifer Williams is blogging for HollywoodLife.com, sharing her thoughts about each episode! Read what she says below!

The Basketball Wives took an eventful trip to the “Big Apple.”  It’s always great to get out of Miami and take a girls trip.  Evelyn, Tami, Meeka and I are all from the area and as always, New York was full of tears, T-shirts, tours and shots!

Tami and Evelyn are both very passionate people.  Shaunie and I decided to go for a walk in the park with Tami and see where she was with this whole T-shirt thing. I know they both feel completely different about the T-shirts but the goal was to get them to come to a middle ground.  Evelyn and Tami (aka Ike and Tina Turner) finally came to an agreement about those shirts!  Woohoo! Mission accomplished!  So relieved that we can all hang out again and no drama. For now smooth sailing until their next fight, but let’s hope no time soon!

OMG, everyone wants me to date. OK, I get it but I like to do things at my own pace.  Plus, when you are going through a divorce and coming out of a 10-year relationship, you need time to heal.  Yes, I was nervous to meet this guy.  After all, I hadn’t really known Meeka for that long and I was not sure if she knew the type of guys I liked.  And why the hell did his name have to be Eric???? If that was not a sign from the start! Eric aka MM is a sweet guy however, there was no immediate love connection.  I definitely loosened up a bit after the infamous shot and the evening turned out to be fun, but nothing is going on with MM and me.  He might not be the one, but I must say I am definitely getting ready to date again.  However, any man I date needs to know that my businesses and myself are my main priorities at the moment. Sometimes you just need to focus on yourself for a bit!

I got a little teary eyed watching Evelyn and her father.  I truly believe our childhood shapes us into the adults we grow up to be.  Not having the love from your father as a little girl can be difficult to deal with and sometimes affects your relationships.  I have issues with my father as well so watching this really struck a chord with me.  Plus I know that Evelyn has struggled with issues with her father.  Every woman wants her father to walk her down the aisle on that special day so it think it was great Evelyn resolved her issues with him before her wedding.

Overall, I think New York was successful trip for the Basketball Wives. We resolved the T-shirt issue, I got up the courage to go on a date and Evelyn and her father cleared the air! Maybe we should come to New York more often….

– Jennifer Williams

More ‘Basketball Wives’

1. Jennifer Williams: My Friends Should Stay Away From My Ex!
  2. Evelyn & Tami Have a Relationship Like…Ike and Tina?
  3. Evelyn & Royce Throw Drinks At Each Other & Fight!

幅広い バッグ カバン ショルダーバッグ

Posted at 6:34 AM on July 8, 2014

I truly love your site.. Very nice colors & theme.

Did you make this web site yourself? Please reply back as I’m
looking to create my own personal site and would like to
find out where you got this from or just what the theme is named.
Cheers!

Kaliya Lewis

Posted at 10:06 AM on July 8, 2012

Look Jennifer . Evelyn Is A Marvelous Friend . You Should Respect Her Feelings And Not Self-Senered To Her && Others . Now && As We Speak I Hear Your Car Got Towed Away Because You Stop Paying Payments On It . Now I Enjoy Watching Her Make Your Life Miserable !!!

Knkwaykatrinagraywaymer

Posted at 9:51 PM on May 29, 2012

Jennifer you are a beautiful women stay strong and Please keep the negativity out of your life!!!!!! Haters will be Haters!!

pocohantas

Posted at 12:58 AM on May 10, 2012

i was hopin u… weren’t going on this so called… girls
trip…. an bonding….. there shall be no bonding if … u… go..,

i wish u luck.. jen

pocohantas

Posted at 12:52 AM on May 10, 2012

jennifer, i hope u leave this show that represents black…women…in a terrible view….u have conducted like
a lady…. i.. am sad to say…i am unable to say the same
of others …on the show…. an shaunie being the person who’s show it is…. i feel should … STOPPED… the fighting.. from the first altercation… an she continues to allow… this to continue…to show… black.puretican
females in such a negative…. light…. suzy.. continues
to keep stuff stirred up… going from one to the other… TELLING wut each person has said….she is toxi…
i hope u leave this shoe… an never look back… u deserve to be treated much better…

sincerely…

poco

stella lucas

Posted at 9:40 PM on March 12, 2012

wow harsh comment about detroit in monday nights episode studio time isnt that cheap here nor is it to rent out a hall or club some of your fans in detroit are offended by that comment…..to jennifer of bbw

Teetee campbell

Posted at 6:23 PM on March 3, 2012

Be your own person, they are mad at you because you decided not to stay a follower. Stay strong dont cry anymore show strength.

jennifer

Posted at 7:47 PM on August 30, 2011

Jennifer are you gay?

Duane

Posted at 10:14 PM on August 23, 2011

i love jenn………….

Ce Ce

Posted at 12:13 PM on August 2, 2011

Jennifer Williams is sooo stupid. I can’t stand her! Just DUMB AS HELL! SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN. SHE NEVER CARES BECAUSE SHE IS TO STUPID AND DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO! SHE IS TRULY A FOLLOWER I HOPE ROYCE BEAT THE MESS OUT OF HER. STOP KISSING EVELYN BUTT. JEN IS ONLY MOUTH. CAN’T DO NOTHING WITHOUT EVELYN

Nunu

Posted at 10:00 PM on August 2, 2011

Your negative .Keep your negative views to yourself

Tracey

Posted at 5:35 PM on September 20, 2011

I totally agree, she has NO spine.

TLilly

Posted at 2:03 PM on June 29, 2011

Jennifer, I love you, but I have to say, after reading your post, I am disappointed. Yeah sure, Evelyn did not have a dad growing up. Neither did I, therefore, being a whore because of a broken relationship is not justified. Stop being a victim,and be a victor. It pisses me off because it does not give credit to the women that did it without the men. Secondly, your girlfriend code 101 is bull. I see all of you tweeting Shaunie’s man on twitter now. My girls do not have the phone number to my man, therefore, they should not twit, text, call, etc. Twitter is no exception. If you do, be a legitimate friend. Not one of those, when the chips fall, I am loyal to my girl. IT is not that serious. I think you hate because Evelyn hates. That is high school. Grow up. Find out what Royce tweeted about you and confront her on that. I follow all of you on twitter and the conversations they have are so minimal that it is not worth mentioning.

zara

Posted at 1:38 PM on July 12, 2011

I totally agree with TLilly i cant stand when women use “the absence of their father” to explain their whoring around. I personally feel like this should motivate women to make wiser decisions and not sleep around rather carry themselves like the beautiful woman they are. I think Evelyn is beautiful and i am always #teambrownskin JENNIFER but that is no excuse for Evelyn to jump around from penis to penis lol #IJS

CE CE

Posted at 12:15 PM on August 2, 2011

That man is not Evelyn father. Give me a break!

fafa

Posted at 1:09 AM on June 29, 2011

i love her too she is nice whicn her the best

Shaquita

Posted at 7:53 PM on June 28, 2011

Jennifer is the BEST!! #BBW

ANJAN

Posted at 5:33 PM on June 28, 2011

Jennifer seems like a cool lady

rachel

Posted at 2:00 PM on June 28, 2011

Jennifer is gorgeous and deserves happiness. Hope she finds the man of her dreams.