Christina Hendricks: I Can’t Find a Bathing Suit That Fits Because Of My Boobs!

Tue, June 28, 2011 4:56pm EST by 10 Comments
Ramey, Getty Images

Christina Hendricks has called herself a ‘freak’ in the past because unlike a lot of Hollywood actresses, she’s very curvy. And now she reveals she struggles with her wardrobe!

The always beautiful Christina Hendricks has made it clear she is proud of her curvy body, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy for her to pick out clothing. In the new issue of Lucky magazine the actress confesses it’s tough for her to find bathing suits! “It’s really hard to find a bathing suit if you have breasts. You either get smooshed down or there’s no support,” she explains.

Christina has hopes to possibly solve this one day, revealing “My husband and I have sketched out designs.”

In general, Christina says she’s cautious when dressing her full figure. “I have to be careful about my proportions and keep it simple. What works for me is structure and something that shows my waist.”

Christina has expressed difficulty with her wardrobe in the past, telling the NY Post, “No one will send me dresses. Designers loan size 2 or 4 samples to actresses, but I’m not that size. It’s like I’m a freak because I’m curvy and I can’t squeeze into those things. I’ve had some problems with that.”

Christina faces the same struggles as other curvy A-listers, including Sofia Vergara and Kim Kardashian, who are both very vocal about their full-figures.

Hollywoodlifers, do you ever struggle when picking out bathing suits? Do you wish there were more options for curvier women? Let us know in the comments!

Get Glamorous at Glamour.com!

1. Hot Nail Polish Ideas and Adorable Puppies (Is There Any Better Combo?)
  2. Heidi Klum’s Glamour Magazine Gallery
  3. 53 Swimsuits That’ll Make You Look 10 Pounds Thinner
  4. 36 of the Dreamiest Beach-Friendly Wedding Dresses

koopxp

Posted at 11:45 PM on June 28, 2011

◎★◎i very like web==lets go◎★◎

believe you will love it.

====( w w w )( jordans forking )( c o m )

BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!

Molly

Posted at 8:23 PM on June 28, 2011

She’s making more than the average Target shopper from Mad Men. I know it’s not Charlie Sheen money, but I think she could get someone to tailor a swimsuit for her.

Matt

Posted at 7:42 PM on June 28, 2011

Christina is fat, have you seen her thighs? They are Jessica Simpson big.

Molly

Posted at 8:24 PM on June 28, 2011

She’s already married and her husband is attracted to her, so I think that’s pretty much all that counts.

victory

Posted at 5:09 AM on June 29, 2011

I wouldn’t pick on Jessica Simpson, she probably has spent many hours w/ a therapist to unload her overbearing father. I have no doubt he pestered her to death about “perfection”. If she has put on a few extra pounds, good for her, she seems to feel better about herself and created a clothing/shoe empire that she can be proud of. As for this Hendricks woman, she is, nearly, always falling out of her dresses. Buy a larger bathing suit!

missminute

Posted at 7:11 PM on June 28, 2011

perhaps she shouldn’t have bought such large implants and then gotten fat.

Isabella

Posted at 7:16 PM on June 28, 2011

1. Not implants, unlike your flapping lips.
2. See below reply to other skinny, big-mouthed b*tch.

N

Posted at 5:28 PM on June 28, 2011

she needs to lose weight

Isabella

Posted at 7:14 PM on June 28, 2011

And you need to gain manners, skinny b*tch.

too defensive

Posted at 10:24 AM on May 8, 2013

you need to gain some manners too skinny b*tch