'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert's Sister: I Never Want To Hear Bentley Williams' Name Again!

Tue, June 28, 2011 12:11pm EDT by 10 Comments

Anna

Posted at 6:26 PM on June 30, 2011

When Bentley got out the limo on the first episode, I thought to myself this dude looks psychoic! *Shivers* I don’t know what Ashley saw in Bentley because after that pre-show tip plus the way he looks I would have quickly sent him on his way!

Anways, I picked JP on the first episode so at least the season will not go to waste! Congrats to them! :D

rachael

Posted at 12:37 PM on June 30, 2011

i dont know about anyone else but i could not stand bently. it was hard for me to just sit there watching ashley not know what bently was saying behind her back. her being so obsessed with him during almost the entire season made me bored with the show. if she has that great “gut feeling” that she always talks aboutt maybe she and him should just run away together. i just hope in the end its j.p or ames.

cookiefann

Posted at 4:41 PM on June 29, 2011

Doesn’t Bently remind you of the species of human (Homo neanderthalensis) with his receding forehead and prominent brow ridges? No wonder he acted so crude. He never evolved into a human being.

cookiefann

Posted at 4:34 PM on June 29, 2011

Ames probably met her after he left the show so don’t make up inuendo that has no basis of truth. As for Ryan, I imagine that since the guys didn’t like him, he was hiding something. As for Constantine, since he is strickly Greek Orthodox, he only went for the free travel. Still, don’t feel bad for Ashley. She lost her heart to JP long before any of these guys could have hurt her. The only one I am concerned about is Ben. I hope he was not hurt too badly.

Emily forver

Posted at 2:38 PM on June 29, 2011

She’s so cheap! Im sure Bentley’s laughing at her and his D–k feeling so big! loL!

R

Posted at 7:15 PM on June 28, 2011

Ashley is a tramp.

Molly

Posted at 10:28 AM on June 29, 2011

She’s not a tramp. The guys on that show are famewhores.

ana

Posted at 1:14 PM on June 28, 2011

ashley is so boring, all this drama about bentley made me stop watch this season.

piccolove

Posted at 1:04 PM on June 29, 2011

She is apperantly not so boring if your reading up on her and talking time to comment …get a life

susie

Posted at 11:08 AM on June 30, 2011

than why are you on this site? jealousy is a terrible thing. you should be as beautiful and as educated as ashley.