Princess Di At 50? 'Newsweek' Mag's Shocking New Cover — What Do YOU Think?

Mon, June 27, 2011 6:36pm EDT by 15 Comments

Lowetta Miller

Posted at 7:22 PM on July 13, 2014

I really don’t know why people would find this picture of Princess Diana, aged at 50, and walking alongside her new daughter-in-law, offensive. Admit it, I think WE ALL would have wondered what it could of been, had Princess Diana had lived to this time. In how she would of embraced Catherine as her son,s wife. And now, with Prince,s George birth, she would of been over the moon with joy, for her son and daughter-in-law. She would of spoiled her little grandson with love. As to this article and author, claiming that Diana would of given up her rancor over Camilla, I find she wouldn’t of done that. She would of kept the peace about it, but deep inside, too much damage had been done to her Psyche to fully heal about it on that score. To Diana, Camilla would always be “that Rottweiler” who wouldn’t leave there marriage alone. No, there’s nothing offensive in this very touching, make believe picture of Princess Diana and Catherine having a nice walkabout together, maybe to a fancy restaurant to have a nice bite to eat. After all, don’t WE ALL make believe what could have been? However could that be offensive?? GOD BLESS YOU, PRINCESS DIANA……:•)

Chaussures Foot Mizuno

Posted at 6:37 PM on October 9, 2012

Just desire to say your article is as amazing. The clearness to your publish is simply cool and that i can suppose you are a professional in this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to clutch your feed to keep up to date with imminent post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please keep up the gratifying work.

web,developement,website,html,css,php,jquery

Posted at 10:17 AM on September 10, 2012

Wonderful issues altogether, you simply gained a emblem new reader. What might you suggest in regards to your publish that you made a few days ago? Any sure?

Earn Dollars Online

Posted at 8:00 PM on July 1, 2012

Hello, Neat post. There is an issue together with your site in internet explorer, may test this? IE still is the market leader and a good component of folks will omit your wonderful writing because of this problem.

giyim, moda giyim

Posted at 7:02 PM on June 4, 2012

Simply wish to say your article is as astounding. The clearness for your put up is simply excellent and i can think you’re knowledgeable on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with impending post. Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.

promovare site,promovare,seo,optimizare SEO,motoare de cautare,anunturi online,trafic site,promovare web,promovare firme

Posted at 2:48 PM on May 16, 2012

I’ve learn some just right stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much effort you put to create this type of excellent informative web site.

Watch The Avengers

Posted at 9:23 AM on May 15, 2012

Someone essentially lend a hand to make critically articles I might state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and up to now? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual submit incredible. Excellent process!

nanlu

Posted at 1:47 PM on July 8, 2011

Thought it was tasteless……not fair to Diana and or Kate. anything to seel mags…..

jane doe

Posted at 2:31 AM on June 30, 2011

I thought newsweek covered relevant current news. Now it is offering fictional stories by literally dragging up the dead? How utterly tasteless to Diana and her children. Let her rest in peace!!

jamie

Posted at 12:11 AM on June 30, 2011

I don’t like it one bit. It’s disrespectful and I don’t think anyone should presume to know what she would or wouldn’t have worn, to whom she would have been married, etc. Poor woman.

debbie

Posted at 11:25 PM on June 28, 2011

Totally disrespectful to her! Let her be! Stop trying to make that almighty buck! Shame Newsweek!!!!!

Molly

Posted at 8:37 AM on June 28, 2011

It’s effing tacky!

LC

Posted at 2:27 AM on June 28, 2011

that’s weird and scary

Me

Posted at 8:17 PM on June 27, 2011

My apologies, I mean to say ”Photo” my hands become typing happy lol.

Me

Posted at 8:17 PM on June 27, 2011

Is it just me or does that phone of Diana look photoshopped? Just the face part, I don’t think i have ever seen Diana wear a fascinator and that dress.