Nick Lachey & Vanessa Minnillo's Wedding Date And Location Revealed — Plus Other Details!

Mon, June 27, 2011 3:37pm EDT by 9 Comments

An insider tells HollywoodLife.com all the details of Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo’s upcoming secret wedding — and it’s happening in just a couple weeks!

Since last fall when Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo got engaged, the details about their wedding have been kept top secret! However, an insider close to the couple has given HollywoodLife.com all the intimate details — including the date, the location AND the bachelor party!

“Nick and Vanessa are getting married Saturday, July 16 on the Caribbean Islands,” our source says. “I’m not sure of the exact island, but I think it might be Jamaica.”

Adds the insider, “Nick is also celebrating his ‘Bachelor Bash Extravaganza’ this weekend (July 2-3) in Las Vegas at The Venetian Hotel with 35 friends. His party was originally supposed to be at the Wynn the weekend of July 8-10, but they moved it up a week.”

Just like his marriage to Jessica Simpson, 37-year-old Nick’s nuptials with Vanessa, 30, will be aired on TV as a special tentatively called “Nick & Vanessa’s Dream Wedding” on TLC weeks after they tie the knot.

We cannot wait to see her dress, their colors and the guests! They make an adorable couple.

Kirstin Benson

cristian ronaldo

Posted at 2:53 AM on June 17, 2012

I am now not sure the place you’re getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend a while learning more or understanding more. Thank you for excellent info I was in search of this information for my mission.

Finally a solution for weight loss

Posted at 10:03 PM on June 15, 2012

I really appreciate your site. I am exploring the Internet as I never have before. I have more time since I reitred. I can see that there is a rich diversity in the blogs I am reading and I am trying to leave some comment whereever I visit. I think that you have to put some attention on a blog to bring it above the dry and boring verbage that is common, and you have definitely accomplished that. I am the proud owner of my own website and blog and i get ideas from blogs such as yours. Thank-you. There was a place to include an email and address, so I have done that. Is it ok that I included them? TheVeryBest2You 13 7

Patti

Posted at 5:57 PM on July 31, 2011

Watching the wedding right now, on TV. I have no idea who they are.
I have never seen an uglier wedding cake !!!!! All the decorations, preparations, and expense, and that’s who and what they chose? SOOOO disappointed !!!!

Bill

Posted at 11:51 PM on July 17, 2011

I don’t see the need to put it on television, but I was about a half mile away during the ceremony and got to watch their private fireworks show! I can’t imagine the expences of the whole day!

Adamaris

Posted at 10:47 PM on July 12, 2011

Nooooo ohhh my god no puede ser se casan. JAMAS pensé q llegaran a tanto. Lo siento Nick pero soy fan tuya y de Jessica es lamentable esta situación pensé q tarde o temprano te reconciliarías con jessica pero veo q tu boda ya es un hecho

Yo se q tu quieres a Vannesa pero en tu interior todavía amas a jessica. JAMAS estaré de acuerdo con tu boda con Vannesa.

Nick y Jessica ustedes hacen una pareja excelente y es triste saber q cada uno de los dos se fueron por caminos diferentes y yo como fan tenía la esperanza q volvieran a unirse como antes

Pero aprenderé a vivir con ello pero JAMAS olvidare su linda historia de amor.

Los quiere Adamaris fan de Puerto Rico

PD: los sigo a lis dos desde el año 1999

mark

Posted at 9:02 PM on July 2, 2011

Their both media whores!

Sydney

Posted at 5:02 AM on July 7, 2011

The Kardashians are what I would call “media whores” not Nick and Vanessa by a long shot. Cute couple who definitely appear to be in love. How many times did I read comments saying he would never marry her. That is how much we know about others. Wish them the very best.

vicky

Posted at 1:40 AM on June 28, 2011

Kathy and which celeb doenst want to mentain the fame most spread gossips, call paps or release sex tape and the KNEW IT thing releasing Nude photos. They are cute couple and wish them the best

Kathy

Posted at 9:39 PM on June 27, 2011

Why would anyone care about these people? They are not even important anymore.They are just a couple of has-beens. They are clutching at straws because they want to be famous again.